Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,949 members, 7,915,743 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:51 AM

Lagos Rail? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Rail? (1070 Views)

Calabar-Lagos rail omission Fallout: Saraki Begs Southern Senators / Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi / Ogundamasi Blast BenBruce,Tinubu:U're Asleep When Calabar-Lagos Rail Was Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Rail? by Nobody: 8:53am On May 26, 2015
In 2006 d lagos light rail project was designed in 2012 gov. Fas said he would take a ride on the train pls lagos where is your train

Matured talk only

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Rail? by Nobody: 8:54am On May 26, 2015
Closecall:
In 2006 d lagos light rail project was designed in 2012 gov. Fas said he would take a ride on the train pls lagos where is your train

Matured talk only
Re: Lagos Rail? by dulux07(m): 9:18am On May 26, 2015
Sorry, seems its been long u ve been in lagos, if not u would ve noticed d construction of d trains lane n park. The light rail is not a day or year project n bsids this not d only project dis admin has embarked on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Rail? by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:27am On May 26, 2015
Closecall:

Matured talk only

Hey ! Face ya front look well na oshodi bus b dat enter mile 2 wen u reach make you enter okoko Iyana Iba. U go get ya answer for der.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Rail? by Nobody: 9:28am On May 26, 2015
Construction work was stalled on the light Rail because the Federal government reneged in its agreement to stand as Surety for LASG, inspite of this huge set back work never stopped on the project, though it was going at a snail pace, but the last time i was in Lagos, i was amazed with the level of work done, marina all 2ru mazamaza is 90% ready...Then d phase 2 of the project from mazamaza to Okokomaiko is equally progressing...I strongly believe now that there's a friendly govt at the centre, the project "might" get completed in d nxt 2yrs...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Rail? by Firefire(m): 9:33am On May 26, 2015
The light rail project is on-going despite the fact that Mr. Fashola shifted the delivery date severally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Rail? by Firefire(m): 9:40am On May 26, 2015
Closecall:

Matured talk only

Campturing more states for ACN now APC could be responsible for the slow space as the fund to accelerate the project could have been diverted.

Several BONDS upon BOND, this accounts for huge part of the Lagos State Local & Foreign debts.

Hope Ambode would be able to complete the project within the next 24 months, just maybe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Rail? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 11, 2015
dulux07:
Sorry, seems its been long u ve been in lagos, if not u would ve noticed d construction of d trains lane n park. The light rail is not a day or year project n bsids this not d only project dis admin has embarked on

Ambode will finish the rail someday
Re: Lagos Rail? by obailala(m): 8:02am On Jun 11, 2015
With APC at the centre now, the LASG has no excuse not to deliver at least the first phase of that project within 12 months. If the light rail comes to life, it would be the best thing that ever happened to lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Rail? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 11, 2015
obailala:
With APC at the centre now, the LASG has no excuse not to deliver at least the first phase of that project within 12 months. If the light rail comes to life, it would be the best thing that ever happened to lagos.

I hope that the rail project would derail
Buhari - I belong to no body
I do no lagos rail
Re: Lagos Rail? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 11, 2015
Closecall:

Matured talk only
you are a stup.id old blind fool! I wonder under what rock you stay. Come to Lagos and see how the work is progressing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Rail? by Alphaoscar: 8:08am On Jun 11, 2015
Closecall:

I do no lagos rail

I wish you what you wish Lagos and Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Rail? by obailala(m): 8:55am On Jun 11, 2015
Closecall:

I do no lagos rail
You must be an asss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Rail? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
Apc which year will I travel on the lagos light rail.

(1) (Reply)

Is Chibok A Scam??? / PDP Chieftain Condoles With Goodluck Jonathan Over Son’s Death / Official Facebook & Twitter Account Of President Buhari???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.