Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,671 members, 7,941,591 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

Adams Oshiomhole Emerges As BRACED Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Emerges As BRACED Chairman (30547 Views)

Rotimi Akeredolu Emerges As APC Governorship Candidate In Ondo State / See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole / Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Emerges As BRACED Chairman by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 26, 2015
justi4jesu:

Fairness indeed, some APC peeps will keep talking trash, I'm sure if APC Governors outnumbered that of PDP, they won't do this.

Bros 4 SS I nor sabi wenti b APC or PDP oooo, I jst know say we b 1 ooo..

Bt was really expecting akpabio sha oo,
abeg leave APC e rat make dem dey run deer mouth
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Emerges As BRACED Chairman by philips70(m): 12:45pm On May 26, 2015
Bevista:
In terms of incoming governors, it is PDP 5 - APC 1.

Akwa Ibom - PDP
Cross River - PDP
Bayelsa - PDP
Rivers - PDP
Delta - PDP
Edo - APC

I'm curious to know why they choose the only APC governor to lead the pack.

They are beginning the see the leadership qualities that brought forth an uncommon victory to the APC in the last elections. They know they are not organized at the moment.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Emerges As BRACED Chairman by eph12(m): 1:00pm On May 26, 2015
Is he not the only returning governor in that region?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Emerges As BRACED Chairman by winnieG1(m): 1:02pm On May 26, 2015
THIS IS BAD PRECEDENCE TO OUR DEMOCRACY, HOW CAN OUTGOING GOVERNORS SELECT GOVERNORS' FORUM CHAIRMAN FOR INCOMING GOVERNORS IN THEIR ABSENCE? NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE THE WORST ENEMIES OF THE STATE.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Emerges As BRACED Chairman by eph12(m): 1:02pm On May 26, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Bros 4 SS I nor sabi wenti b APC or PDP oooo, I jst know say we b 1 ooo..
Bt was really expecting akpabio sha oo, abeg leave APC e rat make dem dey run deer mouth
Akpabio tenure that is going to end on the 29th?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Emerges As BRACED Chairman by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:04pm On May 26, 2015
Bevista:
In terms of incoming governors, it is PDP 5 - APC 1.

Akwa Ibom - PDP
Cross River - PDP
Bayelsa - PDP
Rivers - PDP
Delta - PDP
Edo - APC

I'm curious to know why they choose the only APC governor to lead the pack.
Oshimole is the most experinced governor.Four are incoming while bayelsea state is one year shorter than oshimole
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Emerges As BRACED Chairman by winnieG1(m): 1:04pm On May 26, 2015
philips70:

They are beginning the see the leadership qualities that brought forth an uncommon victory to the APC in the last elections. They know they are not organized at the moment.
No, they just made mess of Adam cos the incoming governors will definitely not recognize him.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Emerges As BRACED Chairman by philips70(m): 1:13pm On May 26, 2015
winnieG1:

No, they just made mess of Adam cos the incoming governors will definitely not recognize him.

On Nairaland? Oshiomole is like a political father figure to most of the incoming governors in the south. They will definitely be consulting him. Forget about party.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Emerges As BRACED Chairman by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 26, 2015
literarymathy:
It is well deserved. Oshiomole is one of the less controversial governors in the south south region.
do you mean go and die governor
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Emerges As BRACED Chairman by htconeline: 1:40pm On May 26, 2015
Why dont south south attach south east?
If it's south east now u will see .....se/ss bunch of cowards...........#####no body is stopping u from getting ur biafra this time.

Quote me nd die in the lagoon

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Emerges As BRACED Chairman by braine(m): 1:42pm On May 26, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
angry

LMAO! This literally cracked me up!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Emerges As BRACED Chairman by Myself2(m): 1:50pm On May 26, 2015
baybeeboi:

out of Six States in the South South, APC has just two.

Now have you wondered why the four PDP Governors have allowed the minority get that position?

You need to thimk outside the box.

You get ha in, no mind the other mumu wey you reply
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Emerges As BRACED Chairman by Myself2(m): 1:51pm On May 26, 2015
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Emerges As BRACED Chairman by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 26, 2015
Goodboiyy:

lolz,, I will ignore ur foolishness today, bt won't next tym.... u haven't answered my question, Who do u consult b4 dragging d entire SS into tat ur new region ?

ODE
Where are you from? Your tribe I mean
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Emerges As BRACED Chairman by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 26, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Oshimole is the most experinced governor.Four are incoming while bayelsea state is one year shorter than oshimole
No Sir.... Bayelsa state Governor came to office in 2012, while Oshiomole's 2nd ternure started 2012. Oshio is the Oldest among the Governors in terms of service lenght anD age
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Emerges As BRACED Chairman by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 26, 2015
Actually, the position is figurative. It wields no extra political influence. Although the Governors-elect and the post May 29 incumbents should have been the people to elect their "Chairman"
winnieG1:
THIS IS BAD PRECEDENCE TO OUR DEMOCRACY, HOW CAN OUTGOING GOVERNORS SELECT GOVERNORS' FORUM CHAIRMAN FOR INCOMING GOVERNORS IN THEIR ABSENCE? NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE THE WORST ENEMIES OF THE STATE.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Emerges As BRACED Chairman by austinonyii(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2015
Its not our business...!!!

Tinubu is d problem of dis country, clueless guy indeed.

#Team-Buhari, #Team-Southeast
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Emerges As BRACED Chairman by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 26, 2015
His foreign wife has given him some good luck!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Emerges As BRACED Chairman by samx4real(m): 2:45pm On May 26, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

No, the girl na fargeen!
She no get boyfriend b4!
I was there!

grin Fargeen!

I hail oh cheesy
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Emerges As BRACED Chairman by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:58pm On May 26, 2015
QuotaSystem:
APC winning everything everywhere. The party is gradually consolidating it's hold on the SS, which will come to a climax with the election tribunal outcomes.

Stop deceiving urself,election tribunal Will never remove any Pdp Gov and replace with Apc Gov just like that in d South,except you want Nigeria to burn and divide,Pdp owns d whole south and is wining Edo state next year!We voted for Pdp and we would vote against apc and Buhari over and over again! Jonathan never removed any Apc Gov and replaced with Pdp with d tribunal.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Emerges As BRACED Chairman by whoisuche: 4:41pm On May 26, 2015
CONGRATULATION SIR.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP Egbetokun Approves Uniform For Spy Police / Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why / Pictures From Obidients Door-To-Door Campaign In Nassarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.