Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,226 members, 7,964,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:06 AM

10 Downing Street, Presidents And Red Carpets : PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Downing Street, Presidents And Red Carpets : PHOTOS (3576 Views)

You Should Be Praying For Buhari, Not Campaigning For 2019– PDP Carpets Okorocha / Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. / Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Downing Street, Presidents And Red Carpets : PHOTOS by Bruteforce1o1: 3:22pm On May 26, 2015
Mogidi:

Do you know what a tout is? Face front abeg.

Moses the tout, where is your expired brain? Joblessness no good oooo. Chai

2 Likes

Re: 10 Downing Street, Presidents And Red Carpets : PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 26, 2015
i won't go there as a president .
Re: 10 Downing Street, Presidents And Red Carpets : PHOTOS by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:28pm On May 26, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Now I need to know why my president did not receive such while at 10 downing street? Is it an act of war?
Who exactly is your President, Buhari or Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: 10 Downing Street, Presidents And Red Carpets : PHOTOS by asumo12: 3:54pm On May 26, 2015
what is it with this Red carpet self? Baba get enough red rug for naija not even carpet!

aderonila18:
This is why they say Nigerian youths are not ready to lead. Too much frivolity angry no light, no fuel and it's the red carpet reception that a President- elect didn't receive that's important to you Chai, this is why Nigeria is messed up. The youths have wrong priorities angry

Mumu OP

cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Downing Street, Presidents And Red Carpets : PHOTOS by tochukwuifeduba: 3:55pm On May 26, 2015
its very simple if he is still the President Elect why him carry his Yanshi come dey go London? undecided abi baba do not know the difference between the president and the president Elect?

Re: 10 Downing Street, Presidents And Red Carpets : PHOTOS by UncleLondon: 3:59pm On May 26, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Still some more of the red carpet visits by some other presidents

Sri Lanka
Russia
Ghana

Are you retarded? Is Buhari a president as of today 26/05/2015

1 Like

Re: 10 Downing Street, Presidents And Red Carpets : PHOTOS by saintjoel(m): 6:11pm On May 26, 2015
1. MARGERET THATCHER WITH RONALD REAGAN (U.S PRESIDENT IN 1982).

2. LI KEQIANG,PREMIER OF CHINA

3. CHARLES BIDEN,AMERICAN VICE PRESIDENT.

NO RED CARPET.

1 Like

Re: 10 Downing Street, Presidents And Red Carpets : PHOTOS by saintjoel(m): 6:40pm On May 26, 2015
A Downing Street spokesperson said:
The Prime Minister welcomed President-elect Buhari of Nigeria to Downing Street this morning. Both leaders congratulated each other on their recent election victories and discussed the challenges facing Nigeria. The Prime Minister stressed the UK’s wish to work for a stable, prosperous and secure Nigeria. The leaders discussed security in the region and the fight against terrorism, particularly the threat posed by Boko Haram. They discussed the need for a regional approach and agreed to continue working together to build the capacity of the Nigerian army, with the UK continuing to provide military training and intelligence support.
On tackling corruption, they agreed this was a priority to ensure Nigeria’s prosperity and success. The Prime Minister agreed to look at what technical assistance and support the UK could provide to the Nigerian government as it looks to undertake its reforms.
They also discussed the need to tackle organised crime and the links between the UK and Nigeria.
Finally, they talked about the challenges posed by migration from Africa to Europe and the President-elect said he would d

EVEN WITH A RED CARPET,THE SOMALI PRESIDENT HAD TO WAIT AND KNOCK FOR SOME.MINUTES BEFORE BLAIR SHOWED UP.

I DONT THINK WE SHOULD BE CONCERNED WITH WHO GETS A RED CARPET TREATMENT,WHAT SHOULD CONCERN US IS THE PRESS RELEASE BY 10 DOWNING STREET ABOUT BLAIR'S MEETING WITH BUHARI AND WHAT WE HAVE TO GAIN FROM.IT HAS NIGERIANS.

Re: 10 Downing Street, Presidents And Red Carpets : PHOTOS by emiye(m): 6:50pm On May 26, 2015
If the idea of playing opposition to the PDP members is to act as trolls, then PDP will be in opposition for the next 200 years at the very least.
Re: 10 Downing Street, Presidents And Red Carpets : PHOTOS by A7(m): 6:51pm On May 26, 2015
sunsplash99:
I am not ur teacher Mr musa
Troll behind the moniker is a potato head from sad-east. Definitely not Musa.

1 Like

Re: 10 Downing Street, Presidents And Red Carpets : PHOTOS by Yeske2(m): 7:14pm On May 26, 2015
Useless thread with a very useless and clueless OP.
Re: 10 Downing Street, Presidents And Red Carpets : PHOTOS by TheDauraMallam: 7:52pm On May 26, 2015
dunkem21:
I laugh in Mizmycoli grin

Starve the country, of fuel, for a whole week and watch the whole system slowly crumble. Starve for a whole month and you've conquered Nigeria

TheDauraMallam
Re: 10 Downing Street, Presidents And Red Carpets : PHOTOS by change49ja: 8:00pm On May 26, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Now I need to know why my president did not receive such while at 10 downing street? Is it an act of war?

Question For Primary School Leaving Cert Exam

1) What is the name of the Nigerian President as at today 26/05/2015?

A) Olusegun Obasanjo
B) Goodluck Jonathan
C) Umaru Yaradua
D) Mohammadu Buhari

(100 marks)
Re: 10 Downing Street, Presidents And Red Carpets : PHOTOS by Gogetta(m): 8:35pm On May 26, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

Please teach me because I see president in both.
Mr man, a president-elect is a "president" that hasn't been sworn in. Kapish?? undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Downing Street, Presidents And Red Carpets : PHOTOS by MrLayih(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

Okay, finally, this made me laugh heartily gringringringrin

All this down you people are downing, diarris godu o cheesygrin
Please where is mizmycoli?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Memo To Ambode: Build The Three Flyovers Lekki ‘expressway’ Needs / Did Senator Solomon Adeola(yayi) Just Sub Senator Dino Melaye? (photos) / Kano: Strange Pillars Along State Road __ Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.