Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,075 members, 7,980,826 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 06:15 AM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (224684 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Allureoftheseas(m): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mellin:
Lmao... There is something u have failed to understand. Humans loves to learn and advanced more than they have known so as the gods are also working on themselves to advance the more.... So chill.. @chalantmike am yer to see ur request

No no no. There are lots of occult libraries online with lots of books he can learn from. Make he nor advance come my side. I nor like stupid people.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

No no no. There are lots of occult libraries online with lots of books he can learn from. Make he nor advance come my side. I nor like stupid people.
abeg no vex
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mellin:
Lmao... There is something u have failed to understand. Humans loves to learn and advanced more than they have known so as the gods are also working on themselves to advance the more.... So chill.. @chalantmike am yer to see ur request

Make chalantmike go create him kwn thread na. Make una help me beg am. Nor derail this thread and keep confusing innocent people cry

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

So you know all this and yet tyou added me on WhatsApp inquiring about the temple? You came to test me? People like you I would love to meet face to face angry

The next time you try such with me, you wont believe your eyes, come to waste my time talking and you are here forming occult master?? Dude be careful.
so you know i was testing you,sorry about i just wanted to see what you have. Dont pick offence. Deductive reason i just wanted to ascertain where you are, and what level. No vex.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
Demigods:
Chalantmike go And create your own thread na and show people your own waybinstead of using someones else thread to preach and spread your beliefs it's Very easy to create a thread. Stop posting your things here and stop distracting people and causing confusion. We really don't need you here you know. Please create your own thread I can give you link on how to create a new thread if you don't know how to.
working on an entire site and where we could topic, reasoning, experience chill.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

you should bridle your tongue.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
chalantmike:
so you know i was testing you,sorry about i just wanted to see what you have. Dont pick offence. Deductive reason i just wanted to ascertain
whereee you are, and what level. No vex.

You are fool dude.

chalantmike:
you should bridle your tongue.

And lastly a bastard. Had it been I catch you face to face I for cut that stupid tongue of yours. Anyway I refuse to stoop low to your level. Leaving this country for a permanent stay overseas. So I don't need to mingle with zoo animals like you.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
No point fighting Allureoftheseas. I know and understand what chalantmike is doing.

We all are here in this world to learn and advance
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
Demigods:

Make chalantmike go create him kwn thread na. Make una help me beg am. Nor derail this thread and keep confusing innocent people cry

You're delving into the occult and you called yourself innocent. When lying demons are through with you and your ilk, you will only have yourself to blame. They say mumus rush in where angels fear to tread
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
JILCOM:

You're delving into the occult and you called yourself innocent. When lying demons are through with you and your ilk, you will only have yourself to blame. They say mumus rush in where angels fear to tread

Plz leave me alone. Na your body or life?

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

You are fool dude.

And lastly a bastard. Had it been I catch you face to face I for cut that stupid tongue of yours. Anyway I refuse to stoop low to your level. Leaving this country for a permanent stay overseas. So I don't need to mingle with zoo animals like you.
cheers mate and good luck.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
Attachments

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
Demigods:

Plz leave me alone. Na your body or life?

I ain't stopping you in anyway. I just wanted to point out what you're getting yourself into so that you understand that you're far from being innocent. Its your life and your decision and you shall bear the repercussions alone.

By the way, leave chalantmike alone. Its neither your thread nor your site.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by redvektor(m): 12:52am On Jul 16, 2015
Blastfinito:
With my arsenals of insults and venomous aspersions, I would have laid many users on this thread to rest. I have been very busy at work lately, that's why I've not been chasing some of these users up one part of the thread and down the other. I hate that mudra of knowledge with passion 'cause of its major side effect which is calming of nerves.
blastfinito me too that mudra of knowledge they always make sleep caught me anytime I do am
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 16, 2015
Blastfinito:
With my arsenals of insults and venomous aspersions, I would have laid many users on this thread to rest. I have been very busy at work lately, that's why I've not been chasing some of these users up one part of the thread and down the other. I hate that mudra of knowledge with passion 'cause of its major side effect which is calming of nerves.
to me that mudra of the knowledge is the most powerful I have see so far. Imagine one can't express his anger or retaliate... Lol
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 16, 2015
redvektor:
blastfinito me too that mudra of knowledge they always make sleep caught me anytime I do am
it cures insomnia
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 16, 2015
Blastfinito:

LOL. Blast what's up nau?
Been a while man
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 16, 2015
Attachments
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 16, 2015
Attachments
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 16, 2015
Attachments
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 16, 2015
Blastfinito:
Na work jare. I dnt get private time again until 12pm. After that, I would practice breathing exercises, clean my aura. Sleep by 1pm and wake up again to meditate for a while by 3.30am. By 6am I'm up again and see if I can practice mudra for 20mins befor goin to work.

Man if I see better work to get good doh e for good. I am broke like this. cry am 18yeats this year cant labour or do moat nigerian jobs cry
this one you very busy so. Still have not opened your third eyes right?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 16, 2015
Blastfinito:
At a time I felt like hitting u on the head for using soft words with these people in ur thread.

Lol I come tire for .mellin o shu.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 16, 2015
Blastfinito:
At a time I felt like hitting u on the head for using soft words with these people in ur thread.
No be my fault
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 16, 2015
Mellin:
No be my fault

Dont have to snub all the time mellin. I am sure if it was a very beautiful lady talking to you. You would have replied sharp sharp. The least you could have done was to reply my fb msg.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by marwanafrica: 10:45am On Jul 16, 2015
Mellin:
akpa amu... Never bring ur religious shit in here. Islam my foot. I will rather return to xtianity which I will never than islam
if u choose christain u re gone, if u choose the part u re in now u re a goner
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
Attachments

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
Attachments
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
Blastfinito:
I'll advice u get busy with schooling or craft of ur liking since u are 18. This nation is not rosy in term of job. I'm 33 and a scientist. I've distributed or submitted my CV to so many places. I got this job by mere recommendation from someone that didnt even know I'm an expert in a certain field. That happened d same week I dumped xtianity. The gods will consider ur potentials to knw how to help u. About d third eye, I restrict my conversation abt it to mellin so that some muggins won't be asking me to read their IMEI.

I am still finding it hard to open my third eyes I have been having only signs. I am trying everything possible. Any tip? cry cry I really want this eye to open. I have much love for fathan Satan and this path.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Dopefiend(m): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
Quick questions mellin...when bad people die, where do they go to? That's assuming there's no hell. Plus how did the gold that lured these gods come to be on earth? Why didn't the Creator provide it for the gods in their own planet since it was/is essential to their living. And where are they getting their gold to fuel the sun now?

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
marwanafrica:

if u choose christain u re gone, if u choose the part u re in now u re a goner
tsewwwwww.. Get lost pls
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dopefiend:
Quick questions mellin...when bad people die, where do they go to? That's assuming there's no hell. Plus how did the gold that lured these gods come to be on earth? Why didn't the Creator provide it for the gods in their own planet since it was/is essential to their living. And where are they getting their gold to fuel the sun now?
am I supposed to answer this question? Get busy by reading the thread from pg 1,u will get ur answer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (123) (Reply)

Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.