Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,826 members, 7,938,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

Plsssssss!: How Can I Make Up After The Val? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plsssssss!: How Can I Make Up After The Val? (755 Views)

Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) / Hilarious Picture: Labelled Condoms For Different Ladies For The Val. / Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plsssssss!: How Can I Make Up After The Val? by Tonyet1(m): 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2009
i swear that for once i now know the many implications of multi date, tomorrow is val and iv got 3 chics, i have been seriously doing some thinking lately this week and only come to realise this afternoon that i cannot pls them all that day, so i formed a quarrel from nothing just to blunt 2 aside as an excuse

now my heartache is that i will really want them back after the val

pls advise!, i know this sounds greedy but what can a brother do, if not to enjoy life

dont be hard on me plssss!
Re: Plsssssss!: How Can I Make Up After The Val? by georgee(m): 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2009
@tonye-t
U are nothing but a GOON angry
Re: Plsssssss!: How Can I Make Up After The Val? by Tonyet1(m): 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2009
forgive me i swear i will explain, help me out cry
Re: Plsssssss!: How Can I Make Up After The Val? by patwhizkid(f): 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2009
George, no insults plz
Re: Plsssssss!: How Can I Make Up After The Val? by georgee(m): 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2009
patwhizkid:

George, no insults plz

No vex jare, but that kinda behaviour is childish and un-called for.
U think those girls are fools abi?? just u hold on 4 a suprise from them wink
Re: Plsssssss!: How Can I Make Up After The Val? by patwhizkid(f): 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2009
Thanks, apology accptd
Re: Plsssssss!: How Can I Make Up After The Val? by aje49ja(m): 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2009
abeg make onna no figth oh
Re: Plsssssss!: How Can I Make Up After The Val? by georgee(m): 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2009
patwhizkid:

Thanks, apology accptd

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
is that u in ur profile??
Re: Plsssssss!: How Can I Make Up After The Val? by seun42(m): 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2009
@Tonye

to me it think is really unfair though, but i feel the way u feel inside, i wish u all the best, dont fail to post and let us know after the day called 14/02

@Georgee

brother i dont think dat was  really the right way to help a brother in need, at least a simple advise could help

well bro enjoy with your choicest sha!
Re: Plsssssss!: How Can I Make Up After The Val? by patwhizkid(f): 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2009
George, what do u mean by dat
Re: Plsssssss!: How Can I Make Up After The Val? by aje49ja(m): 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2009
why are u checking her profile i wonder ohhhhhhhh  plz sombody owns her right now
Re: Plsssssss!: How Can I Make Up After The Val? by Omolola1(f): 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2009
@ poster

enjoy val with the one u choose!

After that, make up with the other girls

Guys know how to do this things and i dont think you should be an exception  wink
Re: Plsssssss!: How Can I Make Up After The Val? by georgee(m): 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2009
brother i dont think dat was  really the right way to help a brother in need, at least a simple advise could help

well bro enjoy with your choicest sha!

Dnt mind me jare, as the thing vex me na so i take reply, but 2 be sincere it's not fair wat the poster is doing!!!
2morrow he'll be the 1st person 2 start a new topic saying " Why ar gud girls hard 2 find".
It's cos of things like this dat turns good babes otherwise.
A no good woman is made no good by a no good man!!! kiss
Re: Plsssssss!: How Can I Make Up After The Val? by georgee(m): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2009
patwhizkid:

George, what do u mean by dat

am looking at a kid in ur profile, myt be wrong though undecided
Re: Plsssssss!: How Can I Make Up After The Val? by patwhizkid(f): 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2009
George, datz my pic. And y are u looking at my profile, or do u want aje 2 deal with u?
Re: Plsssssss!: How Can I Make Up After The Val? by georgee(m): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2009
sorry oooooooooo shocked Ma binu ooooooooo grin
Am going home, later
Happy VAL grin wink
Re: Plsssssss!: How Can I Make Up After The Val? by aje49ja(m): 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2009
ok i enjoy the site so much and wanna go home big thx to those who reply me and special to my lovlin (wiz) love u more continue with u 2morrow
Re: Plsssssss!: How Can I Make Up After The Val? by sistawoman: 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2009
What you are doing is wrong. You know, like everyone else that young girls are dating seeking marriage and you can only marry one so two will be heartbroken and will have wasted thier time on you when they could be with someone that is serious.

Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Plsssssss!: How Can I Make Up After The Val? by Czarskit(m): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2009
Kini big deal?! Just tell 'em the truth. . . It will set u free!
Re: Plsssssss!: How Can I Make Up After The Val? by Czarskit(m): 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2009
Kini big deal?! Just tell 'em the truth. . . It will set u free!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Guys Date Prostitutes? / What's Wrong Falling Inlove With A Northern / I Don't Knw If Nlndas Can Date Each Oda.where Can Such Lead 2?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.