Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,721 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:10 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1064153 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
house
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hello Lawland and other gurus,

For student visa application to the embassy, I already have certified copies of my credentials from the federal high court at ikoyi. Will these be ok or is it mandatory that I have to use a notary public?

Please has anyone here used documents that were certified in a court to get their student visa?

Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lawland: 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
2posh:
Hello Lawland and other gurus,

For student visa application to the embassy, I already have certified copies of my credentials from the federal high court at ikoyi. Will these be ok or is it mandatory that I have to use a notary public?

Please has anyone here used documents that were certified in a court to get their student visa?

Thanks
High Court is ok if not better... I used the same court.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2015
lawland:

Bro Lawland, Are you in Oz presently? Also did you apply using the SVP route and were you mandated to submitted bank statement?

Please i'll appreciate your response
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 10:49am On Sep 09, 2015
lawland:

Great. Thanks a lot Lawland.

Please also confirm if a stock account is viable proof of finances.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kubbiebrownie(f): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
lawland:
All of the above. ...
Thanks a lot. Did d affidavit today.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scrollmeout(m): 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
erictack203:
My fellow brothers and sisters in the house, pretoria was happy to reject me Visa today. Reason was that Employer was not verified and that no Letter of Future Employment, subclass-573,(SVP) paid AuS13,700 and has saved about AuS7,450 for complete 1yrs fees. Total: AuS21,000. I added my landed property docs, marriage certificates, house plan, children birth certs, employment histories, first aid certificates, IELTS and PTE blast them over.

So guys tell me, what else does pretoria needs? My MD of my Company was mad at this, they didn't call any1 or even me, he even wanted to use his lawyers to write them, I told him not to bother, every1 must not travel, some are meant to help others to succeed here and do stuffs. Australia should understand that we are not Hungry in Nigeria. I will keep up with my business and clap for people who gets their grants. Happy New Month. smiley

so shocked to read this, @erictak203, I'm sorry for your visa refusal. It's strange that you were denied even after assisting so many people through their student visa application. My reaction is coming late cos i was away on official assignment. I'm sure God is preparing something greater for you ahead.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kubbiebrownie(f): 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hi all, pple that did pte academic, how did u send your score report to your assessment body. I clicked on the send report tab in my pte profile, typed the assessment body (icaa in my case) and I got no name found. Biko how do I go about it. My assessing body accepts pte so y is the name not coming up? I also typed dipb in full and saw nothing. Help ooooo pls
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lawland: 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
deleyi20:

Bro Lawland, Are you in Oz presently? Also did you apply using the SVP route and were you mandated to submitted bank statement?

Please i'll appreciate your response
Yes, i am currently in Oz and i didn't go through SVP... i submitted financial evidence. ..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lawland: 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
2posh:

Great. Thanks a lot Lawland.

Please also help me confirm if a stock account from my sponsor is viable proof of finances.

The grey area is that if the stock is sold and paid into a normal bank account, the embassy will just see that a large sum of money was recently deposited in the account. But with the stock account, they get to see that the money has been there for a while and saved up for this purpose and this will be explained in my sponsor's letter.

Please can you help state all the types of acceptable proof of finances the embassy requires? Can't seem to find it on their website.

Thanks.

I think you should call them and channel that enquiry to them. I am not familiar with stock account so i wouldn't speculate.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by b4bode04: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
Pls I need urgent assistance in getting HAP ID. I am applying for a study visa (subclass 574) and I want to do my medicals before submitting my application. I will appreciate a step by step procedure in getting the HAP ID.
Thank you all in advance
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pinkygrace(f): 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
lawland:
Yes, i am currently in Oz and i didn't go through SVP... i submitted financial evidence. ..
Oga please reply me
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pinkygrace(f): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
Please house I need free Pte test questions
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sunkee28: 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hello my people in the house, i have been following this thread silently, I have decided to talk today, please really need help and advice,
I graduated 2013 B.sc computer science, i have a family, i have been working as a sales rep for an oil company since then, i will like to travel to Australia to further my education, looking at masters in information technology or MSC computer science but i found out that tuition fee for those course are expensive, cant afford that for now, i am considering Advance diploma in information technology or graduate certificate course. please what chance do i stand on getting visa, can i travel with my family as a student?

Please your candid advice with be appreciated.

Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 1:20am On Sep 10, 2015
sunkee28:
Hello my people in the house, i have been following this thread silently, I have decided to talk today, please really need help and advice,
I graduated 2013 B.sc computer science, i have a family, i have been working as a sales rep for an oil company since then, i will like to travel to Australia to further my education, looking at masters in information technology or MSC computer science but i found out that tuition fee for those course are expensive, cant afford that for now, i am considering Advance diploma in information technology or graduate certificate course. please what chance do i stand on getting visa, can i travel with my family as a student?

Please your candid advice with be appreciated.

Thanks

Your chance in getting visa is how convincing you can be to the case officer. If you proof your intention of study and intent to return after studies, you are sure of getting the visa.

Yes, you can travel with your family as a student.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lawland: 3:52am On Sep 10, 2015
Pinkygrace:

Oga please reply me
reply you?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 6:03am On Sep 10, 2015
b4bode04:
Pls I need urgent assistance in getting HAP ID. I am applying for a study visa (subclass 574) and I want to do my medicals before submitting my application. I will appreciate a step by step procedure in getting the HAP ID.
Thank you all in advance

Hi,

You can follow the instructions on this page:

http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Heal/meeting-the-health-requirement/arranging-a-health-examination

When you create the immiaccount, you'll confirm the account by clicking on the link they'll send to the email you register with. Then on the immiaccount go to new applications, then health and fill the application form relating to the medical check and submit. After a few minutes, you log back in and view the health exams they'll generate for you and then you fill out a health history form and submit. It then generates a referral letter (containing the HAP ID) that you are to take to the hospital.

***I may have missed a few points but if you pay attention to the instructions in the link above, you'll get the hang of it***

PS: be sure to save and/or print the info just in case... - you'll see prompts at the end of the forms telling you to save/print

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 6:09am On Sep 10, 2015
lawland:
I think you should call them and channel that enquiry to them. I am not familiar with stock account so i wouldn't speculate.

I will. Thank you
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lawland: 8:45am On Sep 10, 2015
2posh:

I will. Thank you
Is stock the same as shares?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lawland: 8:47am On Sep 10, 2015
[quote author=2posh post=37854937]

I will. Thank
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lawland: 8:47am On Sep 10, 2015
2posh:

I will. Thank you
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 9:31am On Sep 10, 2015
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Emmanuel2222(m): 11:27am On Sep 10, 2015
Pls i need ur help

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (511)

Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.