Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:06 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1064027 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jorgan(m): 9:28am On Mar 17, 2016
scrollmeout:
Dear e-fam,

I'm glad to inform you that my 189 Permanent Residence Grant just landed, including grants for my wife and two kids.

Timeline:
Engineers Australia application : March 26, 2015
Engineers Australia +ve assessment: June 29, 2005
EOI lodged: August 23, 2016
Invitation received: Nov 6, 2016
Applied: Nov 12, 2016
CO contact and Meds request: Nov 23, 2016
Request to hold application : Nov 24, 2015
Baby born: Jan 10, 2016
Baby added: Jan 22, 2016
Baby meds submitted: Feb 15, 2016
Grant: March 17, 2016

It was a long wait but well worth it. Thank God

Warm thanks to @okpas 12 and his family for your encouragement and love, regards to @bellong, @Erictack203, @bossladyMo, @johnsontade @Chuckdee13 @adetoi @FutureDon @NNBB2012 @pingu2k @Ifexsco @ewagbamio @doromel @jorgan @akinnaowu and so many others numerous to mention.

A Big congrats, I am very happy for u and your family...May God's favour not seize in your life and your family's. Congrats

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by awoononi(m): 9:56am On Mar 17, 2016
scrollmeout:
Dear e-fam,

I'm glad to inform you that my 189 Permanent Residence Grant just landed, including grants for my wife and two kids.

Timeline:

Warm thanks to @okpas 12 and his family for your encouragement and love, regards to @bellong, @Erictack203, @bossladyMo, @johnsontade @Chuckdee13 @adetoi @FutureDon @NNBB2012 @pingu2k @Ifexsco @ewagbamio @doromel @jorgan @akinnaowu and so many others numerous to mention.
Finally! Congrats

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 9:57am On Mar 17, 2016
Scrollmeout

Congratulations..... More grace to you and yourd

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 10:14am On Mar 17, 2016
Aww, congrats scrollmeout smiley

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 10:15am On Mar 17, 2016
...and congrats to all the new visa recipients grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cremeuc: 10:34am On Mar 17, 2016
naira equivalent of AUD or USD
awoononi:

That school fees was war o grin. I filled FORM A at Union bank on 04/02/2016, only to hear CBN has blocked school fees and medicals, but we didn't withdraw the application as we were looking for other means. Then on 22/02/2016, daddy got an alert in naira equivalent of the school fees, forwarded the necessary documents to the school then on 01/03/2016 the eCOE arrived, well you guys know the rest of the story from there. cheesy
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2016
jorgan:
I used First Bank. You are very well on track! Just make sure you submit your Form A application latest end of April.

Goodluck
Gracias
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by awoononi(m): 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
cremeuc:
naira equivalent of AUD or USD
That will be USD as AUD was converted to USD using WUBS.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mozo: 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
Congrats mate scrollmeout
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
awoononi:
That will be USD as AUD was converted to USD using WUBS.
Please did you use Western union business solutions for your payment?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pingu2k5(m): 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
I'm so happy for you. Congrats.
scrollmeout:
Dear e-fam,

Timeline:

Warm thanks to @okpas 12 and his family for your encouragement and love, regards to @bellong, @Erictack203, @bossladyMo, @missymii @johnsontade @Chuckdee13 @adetoi @FutureDon @NNBB2012 @pingu2k @Ifexsco @ewagbamio @doromel @jorgan @akinnaowu and so many others numerous to mention.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by azeezkemi45: 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
good day, please as an undergraduate student is possible for you to work outside the school premises and can the money you work for outside the school premises be enough to pay your tuition fees, i mean in Canada. am talk about the sum 12000CAD.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jorgan(m): 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
azeezkemi45:
good day, please as an undergraduate student is possible for you to work outside the school premises and can the money you work for outside the school premises be enough to pay your tuition fees, i mean in Canada. am talk about the sum 12000CAD.
Pls direct your question here ---> https://www.nairaland.com/863690/nigerian-students-canada-how-survive/42
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by elawdafinest: 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
you go to the emedical site and register they will let you know hat tests you will be running then you will generate your HAPid and then you will have to call fatayi-williams to book an appointment date dahzall
ENGRJCJ:

Bros, I want to go for medical. Pls how do I go about it ? As in whats the ist thing to do coz just wanna front load my medical immediately... Pls guys help me

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by elawdafinest: 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
ENGRJCJ:

Bros, I want to go for medical. Pls how do I go about it ? As in whats the ist thing to do coz just wanna front load my medical immediately... Pls guys help me
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by elawdafinest: 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
you go to the emedical site and register they will let you know hat tests you will be running then you will generate your HAPid and then you will have to call fatayi-williams to book an appointment date dahzall[quote author=elawdafinest post=43855921][/quote]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by awoononi(m): 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

Please did you use Western union business solutions for your payment?
Yes.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by elawdafinest: 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
im so so happy for you congrats sir use urs as a point of contact to mine ijn
pingu2k5:
I'm so happy for you. Congrats.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ENGRJCJ(m): 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
elawdafinest:
you go to the emedical site and register they will let you know hat tests you will be running then you will generate your HAPid and then you will have to call fatayi-williams to book an appointment date dahzall
Bro, I called them now and they asked me when I submitted my medicals, I told them it's today but they said that I should wait for fourteen days before the test but I'm confuse coz nothing like 14 days of waiting mentioned here
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by elawdafinest: 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
im so so happy for you congrats sir good things will not stop coming your way i use urs as a point of contact to mine ijn
scrollmeout:
Dear e-fam,

Timeline:

Warm thanks to @okpas 12 and his family for your encouragement and love, regards to @bellong, @Erictack203, @bossladyMo, @missymii @johnsontade @Chuckdee13 @adetoi @FutureDon @NNBB2012 @pingu2k @Ifexsco @ewagbamio @doromel @jorgan @akinnaowu and so many others numerous to mention.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by elawdafinest: 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
bro you can go there just go there with your passport and printout go and scope them they will do it for you bro aa friend of mine that got his grant lastmonth didnt even call for an appointment he printed same day and went their they talked but he begged them and they did the test for him
ENGRJCJ:

Bro, I called them now and they asked me when I submitted my medicals, I told them it's today but they said that I should wait for fourteen days before the test so I'm confuse
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
good day
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NUkachukwu: 5:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
NUkachukwu:
Hello guys, top of the day greetings.

Kindly assist with these info:
(1)Where do I certify my documents for Australia visa application purpose?
(2) Where do I obtain a yellow card?
(3) When do I book for medicals? Prior to submitting my application or after?

For those that have undergone these process, kindly assist.

Thanks.

Hello Guys,

Top of the day greetings!!! As we all know, I was here precisely on the 13th of Feb, 2016 to ask where I could certify my doc and obtain a yellow card which of coz was greatly assisted especially by "raymondeji".

Today, I am here again but this time to share a good news to the glory of God.. Visa granted(jumping)!!! Find below my details:

Offer from Macquarie University, Sydney: Nov, 2015,

Applied for payment of fees using the Form A from Access bank on the 03/02/2016(Wednesday) and suprisingly, my bid was succesful same day(to the glory of God), I instantly had a feeling of a glorious end.

Received eCOE 09/02/16.

Lodged my application @ TLS on 24/02/16,

Application got to Pretoria on 29/02/16,

Medicals 09/03/16.

Decision on my grant (visa 573) 14/03/16

Received the notification of a grant on 15/03/16.

It was indeed a smooth sail guilded by the grace of God.

I wish to encourage everyone still expecting his or her grant to be positive, u will scale through.

God bless everyone that has contributed to this thread in one way or the other...

Sydney, here I come...

3 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jorgan(m): 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
NUkachukwu:

Hello Guys,

Top of the day greetings!!! As we all know, I was here precisely on the 13th of Feb, 2016 to ask where I could certify my doc and obtain a yellow card which of coz was greatly assisted especially by "raymondeji".

Today, I am here again but this time to share a good news to the glory of God.. Visa granted(jumping)!!! Find below my details:

Offer from Macquarie University, Sydney: Nov, 2015,

Applied for payment of fees using the Form A from Access bank on the 03/02/2016(Wednesday) and suprisingly, my bid was succesful same day(to the glory of God), I instantly had a feeling of a glorious end.

Received eCOE 09/02/16.

Lodged my application @ TLS on 24/02/16,

Application got to Pretoria on 29/02/16,

Medicals 09/03/16.

Decision on my grant (visa 573) 14/03/16

Received the notification of a grant on 15/03/16.

It was indeed a smooth sail guilded by the grace of God.

I wish to encourage everyone still expecting his or her grant to be positive, u will scale through.

God bless everyone that has contributed to this thread in one way or the other...

Sydney, here I come...

Congrats
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cuteannie02: 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
jorgan:
are u aware that u would be charged @ black market rate if u use ur debit/credit card?

Wow!, I won't go that route then, thanks for the info sir, from the sample of the form A that I saw, I will need to indicate the beneficiary's bank details, please, ao do I go about that since vetassess didn't provide such information on their website.

Secondly, do I need to upload my primary and secondary school certificate for assessment with vetassess since they requested for the info during application.?
Please, anyone who has used them for ur assessment kindly help shed some light please.
Thank you all for ur contributions to this forum
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NUkachukwu: 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
jorgan:

Congrats

Thanks bro.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jorgan(m): 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
Guys pls your help is needed here.

I need to buy my travel ticket latest by this weekend, I want to get my mind off any personal travel issue and focus on other important aspects of my life.

So pls I understand that Iom r no longer in the business of assisting ticket purchases at cheap rates, where else can I get a good ticket deal that's relatively cheap.

I plan on porting 2nd week of May
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scrollmeout(m): 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
samge:
Good day,

Pls has anyone recently done medical test for australian permanent residence recently in Lagos? I want to know what the test entails(medical examination, Chest X-ray, HIV), the process and how long the test take (time).

Thank you for your responses.
Depends if you are in Lagos or Abuja. This response is for tests taken at Fatayi Williams Lagos.
All adults above 18 years of age will do all 3 tests above at the cost of 30k, 5.2k and 6k respectively. Children 2 yrs and above will do 501-medical exam at 20k and TBT at 6k respectively. Lastly babies/infants under 2yrs of age will do 501 test alone at 20k.
The results will then be sent to Global Health Sydney in 7 working days, you will receive a mail to that effect. Finally DIBP will be advised on the outcome btw 1-3 working days.
Note that chest xray are taken at St Nicholas hospital, Lagos

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ENGRJCJ(m): 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
elawdafinest:
bro you can go there just go there with your passport and printout go and scope them they will do it for you bro aa friend of mine that got his grant lastmonth didnt even call for an appointment he printed same day and went their they talked but he begged them and they did the test for him
You are the best boss, I will go there tomorrow morning. What print out are you talking about, is it the I.D dat am supposed to generate from their website. Please What's the website
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 40manlappy: 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
scrollmeout:
Dear e-fam,

Timeline:

Congratulations! I am very happy for you. Your story is an encouragement and reinforces the need for us to be persistent and not give up on our dreams.

May God be with you and family and remember the rest of us this year in Jesus name, Amen!

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 40manlappy: 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
alaoeri:

If you are sure of the 60points benchmark, the first thing is to assess your B.Sc with the relevant authority.
189 visa is for workers who are not sponsored by an employer or family member or nominated by a state or territory government.
190 visa is for workers who are nominated by a state or territory government agency.
If nobody is sponsoring you SOL & if you are being sponsored or nominated CSOL.

Please, what does it take to be nominated by a state or territory? How easy is it? Any particular advantage over 189? My occupation is listed on CSOL.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by doromay: 7:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Wow wow wow @scrollmeout a big congratulations to you. Am sooo happy for u

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (511)

Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.