Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,664 members, 7,972,474 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:37 AM

Five Things Guys Does Better Than Ladies In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Things Guys Does Better Than Ladies In A Relationship (933 Views)

Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Things Guys Does Better Than Ladies In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 26, 2015
*What a man can do a woman can do better* Let's see if they can.

1 SPENDING: When it comes to spending I dust my cap for the guys.They do it better... they let the cash flow.If a Lady spend a quarter of what Guys spend she had made a remark like "I spend a fortune on him" grin

2. LOVE: No question on that... it's audible to the deaf and beautiful to the blindgrin

3.ROMANCE: All Romantic scene you seen are plan and executed by the guys...Thinking of the deal; I mean the touching and kissing guys deserve a round of applause.

4. TREATING BREAK-UPS: He breaks up with you he becomes an enemy not to be greeted;you break up with him he still greets you

5. EMOTION CONTROL: If it takes a Year for a guy to be emotionally hurt in a Relationship it will take a Lady days to be emotionally hurt if put under the same condition.
Re: Five Things Guys Does Better Than Ladies In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 26, 2015
fallasy!!
Re: Five Things Guys Does Better Than Ladies In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 26, 2015
Midehi:
fallasy!!
You yourself know say u just told a lie.
Re: Five Things Guys Does Better Than Ladies In A Relationship by ArchEnemy(m): 5:25pm On May 26, 2015
Midehi:
fallasy!!
Don't mind op
Guys love more? Stop generalising
Re: Five Things Guys Does Better Than Ladies In A Relationship by okiezman(m): 5:25pm On May 26, 2015
lasstropinky:

It's just equal equal except spending
Re: Five Things Guys Does Better Than Ladies In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 26, 2015
lasstropinky:
nope, you just did.
Re: Five Things Guys Does Better Than Ladies In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 26, 2015
Midehi:
nope, you just did.

Wait till dey come
Re: Five Things Guys Does Better Than Ladies In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 26, 2015
i agree to all your points expecially that love part.. when a guy love a girl purely with no stain, that feeling will be so strong than any other woman can have.
Re: Five Things Guys Does Better Than Ladies In A Relationship by naijaboiy: 6:12pm On May 26, 2015
Any Lady that comes here to argue that women spend more,,the ogun that will fire her is warming up. angry

1 Like

Re: Five Things Guys Does Better Than Ladies In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 26, 2015
The truth is that girls always want the men to be the captain of the ship or the starter of an occasion. Most of them, if not all, see relationships as a relieve from their financial burden. So they tend to clinge fastly to any potential guy available.
Why should laziness be an excuse for being dependent?
Why are Nigerian females so filled with the stereotype of "all i can offer is sex, sex and sex?
Any lady who so wishes to be with me must by all means come off these lousy ideas.
Re: Five Things Guys Does Better Than Ladies In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 26, 2015
Dnarvaez:
The truth is that girls always want the men to be the captain of the ship or the starter of an occasion. Most of them, if not all, see relationships as a relieve from their financial burden. So they tend to clinge fastly to any potential guy available.
Why should laziness be an excuse for being dependent?
Why are Nigerian females so filled with the stereotype of "all i can offer is sex, sex and sex?
Any lady who so wishes to be with me must by all means come off these lousy ideas.
Na so boss
Re: Five Things Guys Does Better Than Ladies In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 26, 2015
naijaboiy:
Any Lady that comes here to argue that women spend more,,the ogun that will fire her is warming up. angry
Dem No fit argue that one Na.
Re: Five Things Guys Does Better Than Ladies In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 26, 2015
Thugnificient:
i agree to all your points expecially that love part.. when a guy love a girl purely with no stain, that feeling will be so strong than any other woman can have.
Yes o Bro....unfortunately the Ladies think they Love more

(1) (Reply)

Obsession With BOOTY / Why Men Have Nipples / How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.