Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,327 members, 7,940,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

Starting A Football Viewing Center, What Do I Need To Know? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Football Viewing Center, What Do I Need To Know? (491 Views)

How To Set Up A Football Viewing Center Business In Nigeria . / A Football Viewing Center+sport Bet Shop For Lease In Agege-ogba. / Cloud 9 Studio,viewing Center And Games' Lounge, Abuja! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Football Viewing Center, What Do I Need To Know? by cutelover19(m): 6:13pm On May 26, 2015
Hi guys, i intend to start up a football viewing center somewhere in abuja and i decided to here from the big boys in the house on how to go about it. I would also like someone in the know to inform me of any suitable space or building for such business. The floor's open, make your contributions! Danke

(1) (Reply)

You Tried And You Failed. Here's How To Rebound / The Right Act Of Investing / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.