Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,082 members, 7,946,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London (7603 Views)

Photos: Biafran Leaders Meet David Cameron At 10 Downing Street / Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest / Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London by makzeze: 6:39pm On May 26, 2015
If standing alone at No.10 Downing Street is a disgrace to ones country, then it means that Mahatma Gandhi has disgraced India, The Queen of England has also disgraced England and Barack Obama too has disgraced the United State all for posing alone at No.10 Downing Street.
PDPicians like Olisa Metuh, FFK, Fayose and Okupe needs some extra-moral classes on how to be a strong opposition because whenever they talk as they just did, they created the impression that they are nothing but bunches of food is ready politicians displaying their sheer irresponsibily.

1. Mahatma Gandi
2. Queen Elizabeth
3. Barack Obama
4. Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 26, 2015
Aha
Pls show this pic to metuselah's thing

Metuh

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London by LaurelP(m): 6:44pm On May 26, 2015
By His grace, I will also stand there!

One day.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 26, 2015
Nawa 4 u@op
U no c de diff Btwn oda pics nd dat of our president-elect?...jxt passing though.

16 Likes

Re: Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London by politricks: 6:52pm On May 26, 2015
Tanoids come and see what am saw.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London by doublewisdom: 6:53pm On May 26, 2015
Please it's enough. Believe it or not Buhari was humiliated.
Thank God he was not arrested for loitering. grin grin grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London by BrokenTV: 6:56pm On May 26, 2015
Gandhi and Obama where truely standing to take picture, Queen Elizabeth was majestically walking out of of the building. While the other picture shows a man who is confused and standing akimbo. Buhari goofed alot here. The mistake have been done. That picture does not be fit a man who is to be sworn in as President of Nigeria in the next 3 days

30 Likes

Re: Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London by VickyRotex(f): 6:58pm On May 26, 2015
Op, as much as I dont see it as a disgrace standing alone at No. 10 DS.

I'd like to correct this, the 1st 3 pix got no correlation with Buhari's pix. Cos, Ghandi, the queen (stepping out), and Barrack posed for pictures. But Buhari's posture is more of someone waiting to be attended to, especially with his hands placed at his back, and the direction of his eyes to the door.

Then again, the clear fact is, they all stood alone. I see no biggie in it.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London by Jossyroyal1: 6:58pm On May 26, 2015
hahahahahaha! well its prefer to stand alone with Buhari @ 10 downing str than to stand with failed pdp tanoids like Ffk, fayose, Metuh, Okupe, mama peace, GEJ etc

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London by ORACLE1975(m): 6:59pm On May 26, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London by Jossyroyal1: 7:06pm On May 26, 2015
BrokenTV:
Gandhi and Obama where truely standing to take picture, Queen Elizabeth was majestically walking out of of the building. While the other picture shows a man who is confused and standing akimbo. Buhari goofed alot here. The mistake have been done. That picture does not be fit a man who is to be sworn in as President of Nigeria in the next 3 days
U just nailed it! am optimistic u will get more likes dan myself wen dis post gets to FP!
sad face!lol

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London by BossAyuk: 7:10pm On May 26, 2015
BrokenTV:
unfortunately he's going to be sworn in. choke on that.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London by Borderless: 7:12pm On May 26, 2015
Souljeezy:
Nawa 4 u@op
U no c de diff Btwn oda pics nd dat of our president-elect?...jxt passing though.

I wonder oooo!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 26, 2015
Op. You know the truth, its crystal clear. End of argument.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:13pm On May 26, 2015
but buhari looks like an abboki

oh wait,,,

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London by gebest: 7:14pm On May 26, 2015
will dat stop his swearing in ceremony on friday.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London by Stanleyafam(m): 7:23pm On May 26, 2015
I will stand there too......

But lemme photoshop myself there first.
Re: Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London by makzeze: 7:25pm On May 26, 2015
BrokenTV:
where is d pic?
Re: Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London by jrupa(m): 7:27pm On May 26, 2015
sai baba dey admirer d place,maybe cos e never dei use to am.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London by sobastical: 7:37pm On May 26, 2015
So that little designed metal has been there since the days of ghandi till now? wow that's cool

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London by PhockPhockMan: 7:38pm On May 26, 2015
Op is foolish. Can any sane person compare Buhari’s slave like posture to majestic step of the Queen or Obama and Gandhi photo posture.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London by 9jii(m): 7:39pm On May 26, 2015
LaurelP:

One day.
U savi better prayer

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:43pm On May 26, 2015
VickyRotex:
Op, as much as I dont see it as a disgrace standing alone at No. 10 DS.
I'd like to correct this, the 1st 3 pix got no correlation with Buhari's pix. Cos, Ghandi, the queen (stepping out), and Barrack posed for pictures. But Buhari's posture is more of someone waiting to be attended to, especially with his hands placed at his back, and the direction of his eyes to the door.
Then again, the clear fact is, they all stood alone. I see no biggie in it.
grin
lol, I knw your type. you are the type that gathers people and tell them you have an important thing to say. but by the time we all listen with aptness and u're done, we will all hiss and dismiss. utter rubbish.

now, check that pix, and tell us he looks like a man wanting to be attended to I stead of a man that has been attended to and about leaving. so, if you check his leg, he hold for air while waiting to be attended to? no be say he dey waka commot from the porch? and didn't the prime minister look like person wey just dey enter?

lol..brainless!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London by VickyRotex(f): 7:58pm On May 26, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
grin
lol, I knw your type. you are the type that gathers people and tell them you have an important thing to say. but by the time we all listen with aptness and u're done, we will all hiss and dismiss. utter rubbish.

now, check that pix, and tell us he looks like a man wanting to be attended to I stead of a man that has been attended to and about leaving. so, if you check his leg, he hold for air while waiting to be attended to? no be say he dey waka commot from the porch? and didn't the prime minister look like person wey just dey enter?

lol..brainless!!!!

Mr.Man, shut it... Okay, just shut it!!!

I'm not blind, the Op changed the picture. Below was the initial pix he uploaded.

And Op, why did you change the pix? Talk of double standard.. Smh!!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London by DaGC(m): 8:16pm On May 26, 2015
I think there is a tradition of VIPs visiting 10 Downing Street to take a photo at the iconic doorstep. That being said the other pictures posted by the OP didn't really co-relate with what happened with the president elect. His PR team should just take responsibility for poor planning and learn from it.

#PeacefulNigeria
#UnitedNigeria

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London by ndcide(m): 8:31pm On May 26, 2015
Even the @op, does not believe in the crap posted.
look at the buhari' s picture and tell yourself the truth.
sorry but that was a low point. fact!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London by Chanchit: 9:13pm On May 26, 2015
LaurelP:

One day.
. Amen jare bRo, sebi na the prayer weh all this saTANist suppose dey pray be this, GEJ won't have to fce such disgrace again since all he has to do now is to dialogue with the king of Otueke.
Re: Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London by tucky200(m): 9:21pm On May 26, 2015
doublewisdom:
Please it's enough. Believe it or not Buhari was humiliated.
Thank God he was not arrested for loitering. grin grin grin
Lol..u think say na ur uncle dey dere
Anu mpama
Re: Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London by willi926(m): 9:42pm On May 26, 2015
abeg y dem dey stand there. undecided
Re: Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London by alaoeri: 9:48pm On May 26, 2015
Its a tradition, PDP opposition is going to be very bad because they lack substance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London by sammyj: 9:55pm On May 26, 2015
Tanoids will cry with this pictures or they should either go and hug live transformers or go and die! !! grin
Re: Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London by kenedy175(m): 9:57pm On May 26, 2015
Buhari standing like the soldier boy he is. But he looks more like someone about to be sent on an errand

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Adjourns Hearing On El-zakzaky’s Bail Application Till Aug. 2 / 2019: Election Violence Looms In Enugu — NOA / Nigeria Owes N25.7 Trillion – DMO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.