Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:46 AM

Six Type Of Guys Ladies Should Be Cautious About - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Type Of Guys Ladies Should Be Cautious About (1609 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Type Of Guys Ladies Should Be Cautious About by alaricsaltzman: 8:30pm On May 26, 2015
This is a list of the type of guys ladies should be cautious about when they meet them. Here goes:

1. The guy who is too quick to profess love within days of meeting: these type of guys will meet and toast you today and confess their love tomorrow. Some even go as far as proposing marriage sef that very week all in the name of getting you to bed. They believe women are moved by emotions. They are usually very nice, call you morning, afternoon and night, even midnight call sef follow, they send all sought of love messages, buy gifts and offer to take you out on a daily. Forget, all na wash! because as the saying goes, nothing good comes for free. Be rest assured that after like a week of doing all these, he will wanna enter the promise land. Once the cherry has been bitten, everything he did before will reduce drastically and you begin to wonder what the hell happened. Be careful!

2. The guys who don't think they fit in: these type of guys have low self esteem. They are usually not sure of what they want. They believe they are failures because they don't make any impact anywhere they find themselves. They mostly hate their jobs and you see them changing jobs but no positive change. The bad thing about these type of guys is they are quick to transfer aggression because of their own personal ordeals. Even if you try to be there for them, they don't see it as good enough and can go as far as insulting or hitting you when things don't go their way. You should be careful with these type of guys.

3. The guys who are just not interested: these are the "i dont care guys". They will tell you point blank that they are not interested in any relationship for now. But what they really mean is that they don't just see themselves in a relationship with you. Although it doesn't mean they can't have any romantic escapades with you but it won't go beyond that. No matter what you do, you will never be good enough because they are just not into you. The best thing is you shouldn't waste your time with these type of guys. Just move on!

4. The guys who really don't know what they want: these type of guys don't know what they really want in you. I'm not even sure someone like T.B Joshua can help their situation. When you get too close to them i.e. show too much interest, they get scared away. They avoid you at all cost. When you don't show too much interest, they feel you don't really like them so they are too scared to approach you. And just when you show about the right amount of interest, they get bored and look for other adventures. Confused beings is just the best word to describe these type of guys. Be careful with them.

5. They unstable guys: when others break world records in renowned things, these set of guys break records in the number of girls they have dated in the past. They have never dated any girl for lengthy periods and move from one relationship to another for reasons even them cannot phantom. Haba! (in mama's peace voice: na only una waka come? grin). It's better to be cautious about these type of guys with such track records.

6. Hand don dey pain me...please feel free to add yours

Last bullet: these types of guys are date-able because they can change but it will take a great deal of work to change such people. If you can be patient and persistent, then Goodluck or Buhari grin as it applies.

cc: lalasticlala, Ishilove, seun, Tosyne2much, Orijin101, seun
Re: Six Type Of Guys Ladies Should Be Cautious About by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 26, 2015
No 7:the liars
these guys can lie anyhow just to impress a girl,and the mumu will believe him oo.
They lie about thier work,thier income,thier age,thier properties*imagine someone saying he has four houses at lekki when he's still saying mummy thank ma.that person should be shot on sight*.
Re: Six Type Of Guys Ladies Should Be Cautious About by sinaj(f): 8:56pm On May 26, 2015
no 1. iz xo tru smiley

1 Like

Re: Six Type Of Guys Ladies Should Be Cautious About by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 26, 2015
So true... But do you really think you can find such a guy that is free of all what you've written above?
Re: Six Type Of Guys Ladies Should Be Cautious About by alaricsaltzman: 9:05pm On May 26, 2015
TontoDickson:
So true... But do you really think you can find such a guy that is free of all what you've written above?
i'm one of a type wink wink I'm sure there are many others
Re: Six Type Of Guys Ladies Should Be Cautious About by rhotimee(m): 9:05pm On May 26, 2015
Re: Six Type Of Guys Ladies Should Be Cautious About by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 26, 2015
Op, nice one cool

****coming back to modify****
Re: Six Type Of Guys Ladies Should Be Cautious About by lordhugo(m): 9:23pm On May 26, 2015
[size=20pt]I join?[/size]
Re: Six Type Of Guys Ladies Should Be Cautious About by Aitee1: 9:56pm On May 26, 2015
Okay, noted!!! sad
Re: Six Type Of Guys Ladies Should Be Cautious About by dlex21(m): 12:12am On May 27, 2015
Hmmmmm... Really??
Re: Six Type Of Guys Ladies Should Be Cautious About by Nobody: 3:31am On May 27, 2015
alaricsaltzman:

i'm one of a type wink wink I'm sure there are many others
How can you be 'one of a type' and at thesame time be sure 'there are many others'?
Re: Six Type Of Guys Ladies Should Be Cautious About by alaricsaltzman: 1:14pm On May 27, 2015
TontoDickson:

How can you be 'one of a type' and at thesame time be sure 'there are many others'?
hehehe...don't mind my english. What i meant to type was i am an example. In that case, there are other examples as well...You garrit??
Re: Six Type Of Guys Ladies Should Be Cautious About by alaricsaltzman: 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Six Type Of Guys Ladies Should Be Cautious About by alaricsaltzman: 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Most Romantic Picture In Nairaland? / Ladies, What Will You Do In A Situation Like This? / When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.