Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,765 members, 7,979,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:07 PM

OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] (8747 Views)

A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) / Meet The Love Destroyer, Marriage Killer, – Nagging / Complacency! Saving Your Marriage From The Silent Destroyer By Toyin Idowu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] by asumo12: 5:48am On May 27, 2015
embarassed

Mopol/Thief slap

And

The Pass...

embarassed
Re: OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] by agarawu23(m): 5:57am On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:

Cos if u call urs obsession, his own don pass definition be dat ooo. Lol

alberto2k don dey give you small weed abi ? grin

my phone is now my wife grin

kinglekan:

If agaraw u23 reads this he would just start crying. cheesy
tohpahz no mind am jare , na jealousy. I heard he trekked from Lagos to abuja to buy 1 liter of petrol he used to his charge his bold1 grin grin grin
Re: OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] by tohpahz(f): 6:47am On May 27, 2015
scentmarlc:
just that Shuuuuuuuuu

That's the one I'm sure of lipsrsealed
Re: OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] by yorubaboiy: 7:36am On May 27, 2015
emotions
Re: OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] by scentmarlc(m): 7:42am On May 27, 2015
Aminat508:
scentmarlc whalahi o serious undecided

ahhh amina whalahi yu are correct !!!! Mi o serious lati jo ti mio ti rii ee oooo
Re: OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] by Aminat508(f): 7:54am On May 27, 2015
scentmarlc:
ahhh amina whalahi yu are correct !!!! Mi o serious lati jo ti mio ti rii ee oooo
jeki KingTom gbaemu grin
Re: OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] by pinkpebbles(f): 7:57am On May 27, 2015
I have fear for seeing dead bodies. I once fainted at a cousin's burial when dey asked the family to go round her body. Kai! I am so scared of corpses eh.
Re: OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] by scentmarlc(m): 8:04am On May 27, 2015
Aminat508:
jeki KingTom gbaemu grin
ah ha, wetin dey happen betwEen yu and kingtom ooo. Uhmmmm, i go tell subbied
Re: OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] by Aminat508(f): 8:07am On May 27, 2015
scentmarlc:
lipsrsealed
Re: OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] by scentmarlc(m): 8:07am On May 27, 2015
pinkpebbles:
I have fear for seeing dead bodies. I once fainted at a cousin's burial when dey asked the family to go round her body. Kai! I am so scared of corpses eh.
ohhh sweetie , dont fear dem nah, they are in a clas of their own. And by d way, wat sud brother jimoh, a mortuary attendant living close to me say abt dis. Am sur he loves dead ppl more dan d living oooo coz d guy no dey wan come house at all even afta he for don close
Re: OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] by scentmarlc(m): 8:09am On May 27, 2015
yorubaboiy:
emotions
speak to me ...are yu feelin emotional
Re: OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] by subbieD(f): 8:09am On May 27, 2015
scentmarlc:

Dnt worry,Na family matter........Lol......nothing dey
Re: OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] by scentmarlc(m): 8:10am On May 27, 2015
Subbied i know yu are peeping in on this thread. Oya enter. Tell us yur obsessions.....and dont tell us its chocolate ooo
Re: OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] by scentmarlc(m): 8:12am On May 27, 2015
subbieD:

Dnt worry,Na family matter........Lol......nothing dey

Ehn ehn, so e don turn family matter nao abiiii...aminatu continuu oooo. Ma shey sege metala fun ni nairaland yii]
Re: OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] by subbieD(f): 8:44am On May 27, 2015
scentmarlc:
Oya where are my Nairaland e-Family:

Goshikid
Sweetsoup
Stephenqueen
Twaci
Adeh39
Trypa
Braintouch
Ipledge
Orijin101
KingTom
Aminat508
Cowleg
KingLekan

Allofuna, oya put mouth for this mata wey dey ground so.....yarn me una obsessions.

I Know for a fact that SUBBIED FOR MISS NAIRALAND was AMINAT508 's Obsession **i dey find trouble, hian!!!!!**

Obsession kwa undecided......sumborry is looking for trouble o.......*Smh continuously......
Re: OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] by subbieD(f): 8:52am On May 27, 2015
scentmarlc:
Evening guys, sorry you havent heard from me all day. Its fuel palava ooo. Anyways, i came across something thats will be beneficial to us all. Its not just one of my long epistles, its a rising menace. Its also something i am suffering from. Its called "OBSESSION". If you wana know about the causes,types,symptoms, its dangerous effects, medications et al... Just click /p3DhdK-b1 . Who knows, you might just be helping someone. Thank you and have a blissful nightrest........

Up above is the broadcast message i sent to my friends. Its a really long epistle on Obsessive-compulsive Disorder. A painless and unseen ailment that ravages the human mental balance. Please Note, i created this thread to share my obsessions with you, yea, i have three of them am currently battling.

MY OBSESSIONS:

1. Fear of Soup:

For those who know me, i can faint if you force me to eat in your house. There is this fear about anything prepared with palm oil, pepper and lots of other cooking ingredients that scares me. Am so obsessed with this fear that practically, i hardly stay long in a friends house to avoid being offered food. Am good with juice and snacks but a compound meal like amala, rice bla bla in any where other than my house, close relative or a restaurant is a no-no

2. Fear of Bike:

In 2012, i had a terrible bike accident in which i summersaulted and landed on my arms. It happened in auchi. How i managed to survive a head crash is still a miracle. Nowadays, i constantly see d images even while am driving. To make matters worse, i always feel like the bike carrying me now is gona summersault the next minute. Am so obsessed with this fear. Walking on the street hasnt been easy either.

3. Fear of Police/Thief/Army:

In short, let me just say, i fear or practically go into shock anytime i see a gun. In 2006, 2012, and 2015, have close shave with Guns. From robbery to checkpoints and robbery again, the fear is boundless. I feel so cold and liver-stricken anytime i drive close to a police checkpoint. The mere look on their face makes me wana poo. I was robbed at gunpoint and the experience has refused to depart.

4. Fear of Girls

Now this is not to say i fear them literarily. But i meant, anytime i begin to get close to a lady, my fear of leaving her shots up. I begin to tremble at her sight and far gone in thought. Tis is a result of my imminent tendency to carry out a revenge mission on her. Why? .... It happens that have had some misplaced relationship in the past in which i was badly hurt. All my relationship after d sour encounter have been poisoned with my bad notion and "backup" mentality about ladies in general.

MORAL OF THE STORY
Obsesisive compulsive disorder is caused by:
Constant fear
Phobias
Over cleaniless
Over emphasy
Die hard arguments
Distress and tiredness
Greed and so on.....

I wish i cud write the long epistle here, but you just have to take a bold step by clicking http://www./p3DhdK-b1 or click the post under health section here www.nairaland.com/2338791/obsessive-compulsive-disorder-unknown-killer . There you would find the dangerous and damaging effects of obsessiveness.

So guys, feel free to share your own obsessions

To cut d story Kukuru, u fear everytin wey Dey life.....#Hmmmmm...... old man sef Dey fear amuroba..... as u strong reach,u no fit face dem.Shior..
Re: OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] by Nobody: 10:50am On May 27, 2015
Obsessions

Reading novels:
I'm so obsessed that i can't eat without my novels

Fears

I can faint if i see plenty food in my plate, or on the table.

Insects
I can run out naked from the room if i see just one insect, especially cockroach.
Re: OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] by GbengaJimoh(m): 10:58am On May 27, 2015
Do you mean obsession or phobia? undecided
Re: OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] by kinglekan: 11:07am On May 27, 2015
scentmarlc:
abeg leave aminat508 in peace oooo

Na u dey marry amu ni? undecided
Re: OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] by kinglekan: 11:09am On May 27, 2015
Aminat508:
Boda lekan wink
Mo feel yin gan ooooo wink
Re: OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] by kinglekan: 11:15am On May 27, 2015
subbieD:

Obsession kwa undecided......sumborry is looking for trouble o.......*Smh continuously......

Subbied why ur moniker come be like the variant of SCOBBY DOOBY DOO? cheesy
Re: OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] by subbieD(f): 12:08pm On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:

Subbied why ur moniker come be like the variant of SCOBBY DOOBY DOO? cheesy

Google am tongue
Re: OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] by kinglekan: 12:12pm On May 27, 2015
subbieD:

Google am tongue
I did naaa!! Na why I dey ask u.
Na SCOOBY DOOBY DOO comot and one maggi like dat. cheesy
Re: OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] by subbieD(f): 12:34pm On May 27, 2015
[quote author=kinglekan post=34139734]
[color=#770077]
I did naaa!! Na why I dey ask u.

Na SCOOBY DOOBY DOO comot and one maggi like dat. cheesy
[/colo

That's true,u can't find a definition of SubbieD, Cos a word can't describe me......fakati

But wait o,why are u having sleepless night because of me na undecided.....Chu!!!!!
wink
Re: OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] by Trypa(f): 12:36pm On May 27, 2015
KingTom:
NYAAAAAAAAAANNNNSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

BIG NYAAAAAAAAAANNNNSSSSHHHHHH! !!!!

FAIR NYAAAAAAAAAANNNNSSSSHHHHHH! !!!

BLACK NYAAAAAAAAAANNNNSSSSHHHHH!!!!!!!!

CHAI I LOVE WOMAN NYAAAAAAAAAANNNNSSSSHHHHHH LIKE KILODE!

grin grin grin

grin grin grin dis boy o,who release u from yaba left eh. Infact the person wia do u dey 6ft above ground

Lanicky our family doctor ave run mad again o
Re: OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] by subbieD(f): 12:37pm On May 27, 2015
KingTom:
NYAAAAAAAAAANNNNSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

BIG NYAAAAAAAAAANNNNSSSSHHHHHH! !!!!

FAIR NYAAAAAAAAAANNNNSSSSHHHHHH! !!!

BLACK NYAAAAAAAAAANNNNSSSSHHHHH!!!!!!!!

CHAI I LOVE WOMAN NYAAAAAAAAAANNNNSSSSHHHHHH LIKE KILODE!

grin grin grin

You,u No get fear Abi......
Re: OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] by kinglekan: 12:40pm On May 27, 2015
subbieD:
ROTFL @sleepless nite.
Am just curious as to why u remixed SCOOBY DOOBY DOO. wink
Re: OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] by subbieD(f): 12:41pm On May 27, 2015
scentmarlc:
Subbied i know yu are peeping in on this thread. Oya enter. Tell us yur obsessions.....and dont tell us its chocolate ooo

Lol, No b shocolate o....Na u wink
Re: OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] by subbieD(f): 12:45pm On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:

ROTFL @sleepless nite.

Am just curious as to why u remixed SCOOBY DOOBY DOO. wink

Curiosity doesn't walk alone,it walks with passion for something....... Ds one sef Na obsession o...... tongue
Re: OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] by dharay99: 12:46pm On May 27, 2015
all dez textbook u call obsession?
Ohk neeeexxxt. cry
Re: OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] by dharay99: 12:48pm On May 27, 2015
pinkpebbles:
I see...
Re: OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] by kinglekan: 12:55pm On May 27, 2015
subbieD:

Curiosity doesn't walk alone,it walks with passion for something....... Ds one sef Na obsession o...... tongue

Heheheheh!!

Ok I yam obsessed with ur hot legs. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Busted!! Hotel Where You Pay Money To Have Sex With Animals / Why Do Igbos Renounce Marrying From This Particular Tribe? / Touching Story How Mike Bamiloye Of Mount Zion Met Wife Gloria Bamiloye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.