Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Some Facts On Whatsapp.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Facts On Whatsapp.. (2698 Views)

My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This / Relationship: Some Facts We Probably Don't Know About Cheating. / Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by Nature8(m): 11:15pm On May 26, 2015
Hello Babe.... (11:45pm)

Girl : (last seen at 11:46pm)

Boy : Hey please answer me)
( 11:50pm)

Girl : (last seen at 11:52pm)

Boy : But why do you treat me like this? Why don't you answer me? (12:00am)

Girl: (last seen at 12:00am)

Boy : Ok good night dear, I just wanted to tell you that today I have received my salary of #50,000 and I have kept #20,000 for your shopping. But l think...

Girl(typing): Ohh hiiii dear..
Actually mom was around na!! That's why I couldn't reply. And woooow honey that's great news.
I love you a lot & when shall we go? (12:05am)

Boy: (last seen 12:06am)

Girl : Baby please answer me na...!!
Dear I was offline last time.. When we will go? (12:08am)

Boy: (last seen 12:09am)

Girl : I think you are very tired because of work load. So now you go to bed and sleep well honey, Take Care (12:10am)

Boy: (last seen 12:12am)
Girl : Sorry to disturb you but one thing I forgot to tell you that tomorrow mom & dad are not at home in the evening, so you can come to my home after the shopping.
love u dear..
(12:20am)

Boy(online) - ohh I was in the bathroom. Surely I will come tomorrow..

(Boys know girl's weakness & Girls know boy's weakness)

Look at these happy faces. cheesy cheesy cheesy

And look at these sad faces.. sad sad sad
Did you notice that all happy faces have closed eyes?

And on the other hand, all sad or angry faces have open eyes..

This is life, close your eyes & ignore all negative things to live happy
Yuo konw waht is Rael Relationship?
I'm gving yuo an exmple: Jsut see this message. Evrey splleing of tihs msg is wrnog. But sitll yuo can raed it wihtuot ayn mistake. if u wnat true Raleti0nship; jsut ignoer mistaeks of others and understand them.....!!
Keep smiling.. NATURE

5 Likes

Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by mosefin19(m): 11:22pm On May 26, 2015
lol it mak sense..

1 Like

Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by jamex93(m): 11:22pm On May 26, 2015
lwkmd

tru talk
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by mrpackager(m): 11:23pm On May 26, 2015
nyx 1 op......cool
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 26, 2015
Not like here on NL

*on a lady's NL wall. . .

Kingtom, tosyne2much, alberto2k, wristwatch, ronald4lif, kinglekan, jeffreyjamez and stephenqueen mailed you, check your E-mail to reply.

5 weeks later, they will just start receiving some alarming mentions, by the time they will check the mentions, they are already on those ladies list of NL perverts!
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by loomer: 11:41pm On May 26, 2015
even boy de do boy dis days
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by saaedlee: 11:41pm On May 26, 2015
I got big eyes dat my eyelids struggle to cover their "thing" just as a girl who wears a micro-mini skirt tries to cover her "thing"!

2 Likes

Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:44pm On May 26, 2015
Orijin101:
Not like here on NL

Kingtom, tosyne2much, alberto2k, wristwatch, ronald4lif, kinglekan, jeffreyjamez and stephenqueen mailed you, check your E-mail to reply.

5 weeks later, they will just start receiving some alarming mentions, by the time they will check the mentions, they are already on those ladies list of NL perverts!

Erm... uncle.... P.O.C..... I don't mail "girls" on NL... grin... who get that kind time undecided
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by ronald4lif(m): 11:46pm On May 26, 2015
Orijin101:
Not like here on NL

King..tom, tosyne..2much, albert..o2k, wrist..watch, ronald..4lif, kingle..kan, jeffreyj..amez and stephenqueen mailed you, check your E-mail to reply.

Egbon, wetin we do nau. See finishing. I don resign to PM. I don pass my boot to KingTom and Kinglekan. grin
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 26, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Erm... uncle.... P.O.C..... I don't mail "girls" on NL...... who get that kind time
And babes don't mail you?
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:48pm On May 26, 2015
Orijin101:

And babes don't mail you?

Nope.... I'm good either way.. undecided

Make one thing wey no reach me slap no come dey use me open thread for NL....

I know my people, and my people know me...if you wan talk, you know where to find me wink
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by ronald4lif(m): 11:50pm On May 26, 2015
That's one aspect of whatsapp I don't like. One being able to know when last you were online. This just gives one away when you don't want to read or reply someone's message. angry
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

Egbon, wetin we do nau. See finishing. I don resign to PM. I don pass my boot to KingTom and Kinglekan. grin
Bros, you think say i no see you for that babe screenshots of NL perverts? shey because i no wan cast you grin?
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by ronald4lif(m): 11:52pm On May 26, 2015
Orijin101:

Bros, you think say i no see you for that babe screenshots of NL perverts? shey because i no wan cast you grin?

Which girl?. Pishure or..... cheesy
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 26, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Nope.... I'm good either way.. undecided

Make one thing wey no reach me slap no come dey use me open thread for NL....

I know my people, and my people know me...if you wan talk, you know where to find me wink
Lolzgrin very true. . .

Bro, i wan crash jhare, we go meet for that beer parlor tomorrow
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:55pm On May 26, 2015
Orijin101:

Lolzgrin very true. . .

Bro, i wan crash jhare, we go meet for that beer parlor tomorrow

Nothing do you broda.... sha carry money for snake peppersoup come grin
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by Holatunde007(m): 11:55pm On May 26, 2015
OP is right menn!
If money were to be growing on tree, no doubt lots of ladies would get married to monkeys.....I hate ladies that extort wt passion

1 Like

Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

Which girl?. Pishure or..... cheesy
Egbon, we both understand the lady I'm talking about wink
Abeg, i wan sleep jhare, I'm gonna show you the pictorial evidence tomorrow tongue
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by kinglekan: 12:02am On May 27, 2015
ronald4lif:
That's one aspect of whatsapp I don't like. One being able to know when last you were online. This just gives one away when you don't want to read or reply someone's message. angry

But you can turn that option off bruv. smiley

1 Like

Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by ronald4lif(m): 12:04am On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:

But you can turn that option off bruv. smiley

Oh really?. How do I do that?.
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by DrAify(f): 12:10am On May 27, 2015
Settings-account-privacy-last seen
ronald4lif:

Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by Flashh: 12:11am On May 27, 2015
Who still cares if they don't read or reply their messages?

Send ones or twice if she didn't reply then stay on "mute mode" with her, stop boosting their fücking egos.

3 Likes

Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by bogolobango(m): 12:14am On May 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

Lwkmd
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by ronald4lif(m): 12:16am On May 27, 2015
DrAify:
Settings-account-privacy-last seen

Thanks. Never thought it's possible. Dalu!
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by DrAify(f): 12:23am On May 27, 2015
You betcha smiley
ronald4lif:

Thanks. Never thought it's possible. Dalu!
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by kinglekan: 12:29am On May 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

You would find visibility under privacy settings. There you would be able to turn it off.

Mine is off, but the thing is u won't also be able to see others "last seen" till you turn urs back on.
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by LordTrezy(m): 12:36am On May 27, 2015
ronald4lif:
you can actually deactivate that feature
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by ronald4lif(m): 12:40am On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:

You would find visibility under privacy settings. There you would be able to turn it off.

Mine is off, but the thing is u won't also be able to see others "last seen" till you turn urs back on.

Hian! Is that so?. Doesn't worth it as one need to see others last seen but not want theirs to be observable. Talk about eating one's cake and have it.
LordTrezy:

you can actually deactivate that feature

Yes, thanks.
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by kinglekan: 12:46am On May 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hian! Is that so?. Doesn't worth it as one need to see others last seen but not want theirs to be observable. Talk about eating one's cake and have it.

Well, what I do is turn it on when I want to view and turn it back off when am done. Aldo mst times I really don't care to see when last someone was online.

1 Like

Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by emperorchedda(m): 12:47am On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:

That's the problem with it.

I enjoy whatsapp when I can see when last people came online
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by kinglekan: 12:55am On May 27, 2015
emperorchedda:
That's the problem with it.

I enjoy whatsapp when I can see when last people came online

Same here tho. But I can do without the feature. I prefer when mine isn't on so I don't come off as ignoring anyone when am busy. smiley
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by emperorchedda(m): 3:50am On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:

Same here tho. But I can do without the feature. I prefer when mine isn't on so I don't come off as ignoring anyone when am busy. smiley

When u're busy it means u cnt evn open whatsapp.

You can't be reading messages without replying yet say you're busy, that's snubbing

(1) (2) (Reply)

[see Photos]university Lecturer Ask Female Students To Write Exams Naked / Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off / Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.