Stats: 3,188,337 members, 7,934,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 11:01 PM

see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB (42254 Views)

LASU Students Defeat U.I, Futa And Others At Inter-university Debate In Funaab / A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) / Protest Ongoing In Funaab Over Robbery Incident (2) (3) (4)

Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by Nobody: 10:51am On May 27, 2015
MayflowerB:

Would be more interesting if its hall 3 vs hall 2. Hall 1 girls are too dull
The most interesting of all will be hall 4 and hall 2 but the distance between them will not let it happen.
Still it will be very interesting to witness.
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by austinonyii(m): 10:51am On May 27, 2015
The guy is a womanizer....

No respect for womanhood..!!!
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by Fourwinds: 10:52am On May 27, 2015
Those guys are immature. I expected dem to do justice to d pure water price. If it means calling in d SUG.
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by Nobody: 10:52am On May 27, 2015
kill ya selves undecided
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by Nobody: 10:53am On May 27, 2015
bjtinz:

so guys and babes go dey cohabit? What of those ladies fond of baffing in the open?

Is that how they bathe in the open in your house and neighbourhood? shooooo... which area u come from? smh
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by harry509: 11:03am On May 27, 2015
iamkay:
Yesterday, Female hostelites of IYAT and Male hostelites of UK Hall had a brawl with one another.

According to the story we heard, some Female hostelites yesterday went to buy bags of pure water at UK hall, this was because the woman that sells stuff at IYAT inflated the price of bag of pure water to N180 instead of the normal N100. Apparently, it was still N100 at the Male hostel, so the girls decided to buy it there to save costs. The Male hostelites didn't like it, so they started calling the girls names like "olosho" and all sorts, which was said to have been a tradition with male hostelites some times when Female hostelites visits the male hostel. As if that wasn't enough the guys resulted in pouring urines on the girls. The girls left the hostel feeling embarrassed.

Later on that fateful day, a guy went to visit girl at IYAT hostel, the girls having heard the tale of what happened at the Male hostel to their colleagues, the girls obviously angry started pouring water on the guy, before they later found out he wasn't an hostelite, they apologised to the guy and cleaned him up.

SUG Excos later went to talk with the girls. Holar Holar(SUG President) later went to apologize, he prostrated, but the girls were not having any of it. They poured all sorts of things on his body including water, not minding the position he holds.

Male Hostelites on hearing this got angry, who started throwing stones towards IYAT hostel, the girls in turn did the same. The guys decided to start throwing sticks.

The CSO later came to try to settle things and left.

So which of the parties do you think is at fault?
pls NL I wana kw d diff btw anima n human..
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by missKiffy(f): 11:03am On May 27, 2015
zeetyzin:

But when 80% of gals are?
Majority carries d vote!
Hehehhe
Keep quiet, are you the one that did the survey, keep flying into conclusion
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by bjtinz: 11:06am On May 27, 2015
sammydirectly:

Is that how they bathe in the open in your house and neighbourhood? shooooo... which area u come from? smh

it was the case in uniben hall 1&2. Hall 2 especially where guys in the top floor of hall 3 could see directly into hall 2.

during evening or early morning, it was common place to see assorted female shapes and sizes taking their bath. The wortst part is that most of them knew guys could see them, but them no send.
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by tunde1200(m): 11:07am On May 27, 2015
Hope fight has come down now that is my son school abeg someone help me with useful info.

My son phone not going thru yet ooo since yesterday.

What is olosho?
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by zeetyzin(m): 11:13am On May 27, 2015
missKiffy:

Keep quiet, are you the one that did the survey, keep flying into conclusion
Lol....now, ur reply sounds olosho-ic.. cheesy
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by lazen(m): 11:18am On May 27, 2015
cry Please can someone tell me who is the actor, and who is the iboss in this movie. I can't understand
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by zeetyzin(m): 11:19am On May 27, 2015
tunde1200:
Hope fight has come down now that is my son school abeg someone help me with useful info.

What is olosho?
Nah, it has been settled by the c.s.o....so rest assured, ur son is very ok.
Fyt ke? For funaab?...d liver no dey o.
And eeeerm olosho?
Would av loved to explain wat it means, buh petrol don finish for my fone...hehehehehehhehehheehe.
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by lazen(m): 11:24am On May 27, 2015
tunde1200:

What is olosho?
What is ur son's name, I have the record of all the students here, I can help u reach him.
And olosho means 'overall best student'
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by juman(m): 11:27am On May 27, 2015
This is a country without policing system.

Police should be back on their feet and get the respect and the trust of the people.
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by missKiffy(f): 11:39am On May 27, 2015
zeetyzin:

Lol....now, ur reply sounds olosho-ic.. cheesy
Na ur sisters be olosho
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by cold(m): 11:42am On May 27, 2015
@op you should have at least written the name of the institution in full somewhere in your article. So we get a sense of what you're saying. Not everyone knows what FUNAAB is or where it is located.
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by zeetyzin(m): 11:45am On May 27, 2015
missKiffy:
Na ur sisters be olosho
Yeh!....she don vex o.. Good tin ion av sistas... Aunty no vex nah....was juz playing arnd... Don't take it out on me...I'm sorry We cool?
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by Nobody: 11:48am On May 27, 2015
Free Accommodation vacancy in Gbonagun, Abeokuta:

For all the FUNAAB students in the house, I need, preferably a female roommate in Gbonagun, near Amina College, MATS estate, JimLak hotel and Osara. OdoEran bus stop on the main road.
I work both in Lag and Abk. So, I shuttle btwn both. I don't stay in Abk during weekends and I spend maybe like 2 weeks in Abk in a given month.

free. will share camp gas cooker, utensils, buckets, etc except my money and food. lol

The person must be clean, honest and has a good upbringing.

The house is a peaceful face to face with a toilet/bathroom for each wing. Busy co-tenants.

Cc: fellis, mayflowerb, misskiffy, omowalksola
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by zeetyzin(m): 11:48am On May 27, 2015
cold:
@op you should have at least written the name of the institution in full somewhere in your article. So we get a sense of what you're saying. Not everyone knows what FUNAAB is or where it is located.
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE ABEOKUTA....
Now I guess that answers a lot....peace...
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by Lincoln275(m): 11:50am On May 27, 2015
like seriously, male and female in a school? those guys r very stupid i mean dose boys , u dey fight ladies? shame on u
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by zeetyzin(m): 11:54am On May 27, 2015
sammydirectly:
Free Accommodation vacancy in Gbonagun, Abeokuta:

For all the FUNAAB students in the house, I need a preferably female room mate in Gbonagun, near Amina College, MATS estate, JimLak hotel and Osara. OdoEran bus stop on the main road.
I work both in Lag and Abk. So, I shuttle btwn both. I don't stay in Abk during weekends and I spend maybe like 2 weeks in Abk in a given month.

The person must be clean, honest and a good upbringing.

The house is a peaceful face to face with a toilet/bathroom for each wing. Busy co-tenants.

Cc: fellis, mayflowerb
Preferably female?..hmmmmmm.....
Amuch be d place?
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by kilode100(f): 11:56am On May 27, 2015
.......and it's in front page.
Iranu.

21 Likes

Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by zeetyzin(m): 11:57am On May 27, 2015
Lincoln275:
like seriously, male and female in a school? those guys r very stupid i mean dose boys , u dey fight ladies? shame on u
Lol....broda..easy o
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by Omowalksola(f): 11:59am On May 27, 2015
UK guys tho
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by Geesanni: 12:02pm On May 27, 2015
YES OO,HALL1 GIRLS ARE TOO DULL,NA HALL2 SHARP PASS,BT WAIT OO, HALL2 0R HALL1 GO GET DAT MIND FIGHT HALL3 OR 4 BOIS,NA FINISHIN B DAT,NO GIRLS GO WALK 4 CAMPUS AGAIN OO,EXCEPT HALL2 ND 1 MARRY ALL D BOIS FINISH AS BRIBE,INFACT WAS XPECTIN SUCH DURIN MY STAY IN SKOOL,NOTHIN OO XCEPT 4 ARO WEY WE DEY ARO D GIRLS.
MayflowerB:

Would be more interesting if its hall 3 vs hall 2. Hall 1 girls are too dull
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by daresimon(m): 12:02pm On May 27, 2015
Na dem get problem.

If students of higher institutions can't get their acts right, den something is wrong with them.

As for me, an ex-funaabite, am not concerned with whatever the students brought upon demselves.

I only care about the name of the school and how I'll keep making money.

Shikena
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by whoisuche: 12:02pm On May 27, 2015
Maturity is needed both male and female.
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by jesicajonna(m): 12:04pm On May 27, 2015
So which of the parties do you think is at fault? [/quote]are u asking me....?
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by mstik(f): 12:06pm On May 27, 2015
Nonsense! Immaturity at its peak. And they keep calling private school students baby-brained… who is the one behaving like idiots now?
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by Thevenine(m): 12:09pm On May 27, 2015
Omowalksola:
UK guys tho

IYAT girls tho :/
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by nonjebose(m): 12:12pm On May 27, 2015
fellis:

The most interesting of all will be hall 4 and hall 2 but the distance between them will not let it happen.
Still it will be very interesting to witness.
those hall 2 gals may prove difficult for hall 4.
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 27, 2015
zeetyzin:

Preferably female?..hmmmmmm.....
Amuch be d place?

free. u buy your own things. can share camp gas cooker, pots, utensils and buckets.

University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick / When To Use "Will" Or "Would" In A Sentence. / A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life