Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,572 members, 7,911,487 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 11:23 AM

''why I Sent Thugs To Pour Acid On My Ex-wife''; 47 Year Old Man Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''why I Sent Thugs To Pour Acid On My Ex-wife''; 47 Year Old Man Says (979 Views)

My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike / 9ice Defends His Ex-wife, Toni Payne, On Instagram / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''why I Sent Thugs To Pour Acid On My Ex-wife''; 47 Year Old Man Says by harveypienews: 7:56am On May 27, 2015
One Ajayi Olatunbosun has been arrested by the police for allegedly hiring thugs to pour acid on his ex-wife, Bamidele Otakiti, in her shop on Adejobi Street in the Ajasa Command area of Lagos.
We gathered that all had been well between the couple since they moved to Lagos in 2005 until a few months ago when a disagreement soured their relationship.
The quarrel was said to have led to their separation in February, 2015. It was learnt that the suspect, prior to the divorce, had on several occasions accused Otakiti of adultery.
Our correspondent gathered that despite his discontent with the alleged act, the 47-year-old commercial motorcycle rider (okada rider) had pleaded with the woman not to divorce him.
It was learnt that Otakiti bore three children for Olatunbosun.

Continue reading; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/why-i-sent-thugs-to-pour-acid-on-my-ex.html

Re: ''why I Sent Thugs To Pour Acid On My Ex-wife''; 47 Year Old Man Says by eazzy101(m): 8:02am On May 27, 2015
Wickedness of man...menh I think we need jesus.

1 Like

Re: ''why I Sent Thugs To Pour Acid On My Ex-wife''; 47 Year Old Man Says by Rounakid(m): 9:08am On May 27, 2015
Abeqq... Do u live wit d man...? Would av beleive it if d it's frm trusted source... Neva hrd... Of diz ur siqht b4... wink
Re: ''why I Sent Thugs To Pour Acid On My Ex-wife''; 47 Year Old Man Says by Yustash001(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2015
Subhanallah....waiting for some idi.ots to start tribalistic abuse....

(1) (Reply)

Find Out What Actress, Ruth Kadiri Says She’ll Do If She Isn’t Married In 3 Year / The Game, His Eggplant & The Hilarious Comments That Followed Suit / Snoop Dogg To Become Next Twitter CEO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.