Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,889 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:50 PM

Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously (34520 Views)

Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Again Ime Umanah Fires Akpabio Through Reply- You Demanded $2m From Me On Contra / Gov. Akpabio Replies Ime Umanah- If You Want To Be Seen, Treated And Regarded As (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously by anigold(m): 9:16am On May 27, 2015
searay2:
Abak five is finish remaining only Don Etiebet
Dude I had my childhood in Abak(Ukpom and Ikot oku mfang) please who were the Abak 5...
I schooled at Saint Mary's Science College,Ediene Abak....
Re: Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously by simplynola(m): 9:16am On May 27, 2015
Reminds me of Idi- Amin dada
Re: Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously by Chubhie: 9:25am On May 27, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Too bad...

''The news, last night (Monday), that Dr. Ime Umanah was dead hit me so severely that I lost my senses, developed a headache, runny stomach and refused to believe it''

This man's description is kinda funny though!
An autopsy should reveal the cause of death and who should be held culpable
chiefprist, what are the gods saying in regards to this death? Are the gods to be blamed? Is it natural or the finger of a man?
Re: Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously by cyril700(m): 9:26am On May 27, 2015
markidoo:
This is a man dat nearly crippled coupon by winning over a million dollar i hope willed the remaining payment to his young kids. Anyway R.I.P TO A great man.
yes u r on point, are u an akwa ibomite?
Re: Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously by liyahwillie(f): 9:35am On May 27, 2015
Zellie:
APC is a Demonic party embarassed
Pdp is a godly party right..I laugh in dutch
Re: Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously by Kolade354(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2015
Zellie:
'PDP' is a Demonic party embarassed
Fooooooooooooool
Re: Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously by Kolade354(m): 9:38am On May 27, 2015
korel9:
I [b]thought[/b My Father Shall Die before Buhari.
Re: Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously by Kolade354(m): 9:42am On May 27, 2015
ZYZZA:
he may be the worst but no matter how hard you people try to spoil tenure he is still my hero
I prefer Gadaffi over that Weak Jonah-daft anyday anytime........He is a Good man but a bad president.
Re: Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously by Emelcee: 10:16am On May 27, 2015
TREAK TEAM 31 Starts journey today at Federal Polytecnic Ukana by 3pm prompt... Don't miss Else you miss... Join us as we Trek down to government house Uyo to bid farewell to the executive governor of Akwa Ibom State Chief Dr. Godswill O. Akpabio (CON) for his uncommon transformation of the state and for emerging victorious in court cases. We will use that medium to welcome in the executive governor elect, Deacon Udom G. Emmanuel. AKPABIO IYA UMISS
Re: Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously by Chiefpriest1(m): 10:19am On May 27, 2015
Chubhie:
chiefprist, what are the gods saying in regards to this death? Are the gods to be blamed? Is it natural or the finger of a man?

Lol. Still consulting. Meanwhile, to make it faster, you need to appease the gods.
Re: Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously by Nobody: 10:23am On May 27, 2015
Uteghe:
Akpabio's killer squad operates with clinical efficiency. The same way Oyong Asukwo died in a road ''accident''. Akpabio is a heartless murderer. He will account for Umana's blood. Akpabio's is one reason GMB went to London to cool off. Take it or leave it,he is planning to kill GMB,but he won't succeed.

Very funny.... the last statement got me laughing, SMH
Re: Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously by Chubhie: 10:26am On May 27, 2015
Chiefpriest1:

Lol. Still consulting. Meanwhile, to make it faster, you need to appease the gods.
Maybe the gods are sleeping? The result is needed so a case can be filled in court today. What do the gods require?
Re: Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:37am On May 27, 2015
It has happen it has happen! Lets pray it won't occur any longer.
Re: Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously by Uteghe(m): 10:48am On May 27, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Very funny.... the last statement got me laughing, SMH
Am saying the truth. Victims of Akpabio's killer squad can fill a big village. Quote me,he wants Buhari dead. He killed Umana,Oyong,Ononokpno,Albert Ukpanah,Obong Uwah etc
Re: Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously by virginchaser(m): 11:04am On May 27, 2015
Another to be UNRESOLVED DEATH in Akwa Ibom state.
Re: Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously by Agukagu(m): 11:08am On May 27, 2015
tola9ja:
in the beginning of his tenure [size=18pt]fuel subsidy[/size]

at the end of his tennure[size=18pt] fuel scarcity[/size]

What has your post to do with the topic at hand. You can not look forward while still looking backwards. Learn to be positive.
Re: Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously by realadesco(m): 11:13am On May 27, 2015
Zellie:
APC is a Demonic party embarassed
u are a big fool
Re: Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 27, 2015
CountDracula:
Loool. Mysteriously my foot!
I was actually looking for something misterious in that report but could not find half not to talk of one.
Re: Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously by korel9: 1:35pm On May 27, 2015
[quote author=Kolade354 post=34134738][/quote]

Eeyah! It's so unfortunate you wish your father dead but must u go public with it?

Ewu! undecided
Re: Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously by Kolade354(m): 1:44pm On May 27, 2015
korel9:
MY father shall Die before Buhari says Korel9.............May the 273 gods we have in answre my prayer......Kore9 says so.
Re: Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously by tivta(m): 2:43pm On May 27, 2015
indiraserv:
This is not about the topic,I absolutely agree with your signature

Indiraserv
am glad am not the only one :-)
Re: Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously by korel9: 3:35pm On May 27, 2015
[quote author=Kolade354 post=34142363][/quote]

E don tay wey God don dey punish your lineage. Goat!
Re: Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously by Marshalee: 3:47pm On May 27, 2015
may his soul rest in peace
Re: Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously by DrGroove(f): 4:56pm On May 27, 2015
Akpabioooooooo!
Re: Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously by searay2(m): 8:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
anigold:

Dude I had my childhood in Abak(Ukpom and Ikot oku mfang) please who were the Abak 5...
I schooled at Saint Mary's Science College,Ediene Abak....
"Abak five" is referred to membera of the former Abak division viz Abak, Etim Ekpo, Ika, Ukanafun and Oruk Anam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Rejects PDP Peace Move, Tells Dickson To Leave Party Immediately / ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos / Troops Chase Boko Haram Fighters ‘into Lake Chad Water’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.