Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

She Took In,gave Birth,sold D Child 2a Dr,came Bak 2my Bros Begging This Val - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Took In,gave Birth,sold D Child 2a Dr,came Bak 2my Bros Begging This Val (829 Views)

Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead / She Took Away All My Self Confidence, I Am Devastated :/ / She Took Off Her Underwear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Took In,gave Birth,sold D Child 2a Dr,came Bak 2my Bros Begging This Val by skolars(m): 12:10am On Feb 14, 2009
she took in,took 2her hills,gave birth,sold d child 2a Dr 4money,now came bak this valentine season 2my bros begging
can she be 4given and 4gotten and accepted
Re: She Took In,gave Birth,sold D Child 2a Dr,came Bak 2my Bros Begging This Val by tope2000(f): 12:11am On Feb 14, 2009
sold her kid?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Took In,gave Birth,sold D Child 2a Dr,came Bak 2my Bros Begging This Val by skolars(m): 12:15am On Feb 14, 2009
that is the order of the dat now
i confirmed the Dr buying the babies
even some girls are still there hoping to deliver soon and to sale 4money
50k per kid
Re: She Took In,gave Birth,sold D Child 2a Dr,came Bak 2my Bros Begging This Val by patwhizkid(f): 12:20am On Feb 14, 2009
OMG! She sold her kids? Itz a pity.
Re: She Took In,gave Birth,sold D Child 2a Dr,came Bak 2my Bros Begging This Val by DaPhoenix(f): 12:39am On Feb 14, 2009
I find it hard to believe.
Re: She Took In,gave Birth,sold D Child 2a Dr,came Bak 2my Bros Begging This Val by Treetop20(m): 1:30am On Feb 14, 2009
made up story cheesy
Re: She Took In,gave Birth,sold D Child 2a Dr,came Bak 2my Bros Begging This Val by DaPhoenix(f): 1:40am On Feb 14, 2009
Treetop20:

made up story cheesy

Definitely.
Re: She Took In,gave Birth,sold D Child 2a Dr,came Bak 2my Bros Begging This Val by Sissy3(f): 2:50am On Feb 14, 2009
skolars:

she took in,took 2her hills,gave birth,sold d child 2a Dr 4money,now came bak this valentine season 2my bros begging
can she be 4given and 4gotten and accepted

amplify ur imagination and come up with a better version of this sluggish tale abeg
Re: She Took In,gave Birth,sold D Child 2a Dr,came Bak 2my Bros Begging This Val by DaPhoenix(f): 2:51am On Feb 14, 2009
~Sissy~:

amplify ur imagination and come up with a better version of this sluggish tale abeg

lol
Re: She Took In,gave Birth,sold D Child 2a Dr,came Bak 2my Bros Begging This Val by skolars(m): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2009
na true story bi that
i dont fake things
Re: She Took In,gave Birth,sold D Child 2a Dr,came Bak 2my Bros Begging This Val by chase4(m): 8:50am On Feb 15, 2009
The problem with some nairalanders is that once they read something they don't either know or understand, they tend to attack
the poster. I don't know about this guy's story but selling babies is turning into a business lately in Naija. Some arrests has been
made here and there but the government is not taking serious steps to address the issues. I personally know a few places where
you go and see pregnant women( mostly young people ) being kept by these "doctors" until childbirth. They are paid daily
or weekly allowances and are paid after delivering. It is pathetic but it is happening right under our noses.
Re: She Took In,gave Birth,sold D Child 2a Dr,came Bak 2my Bros Begging This Val by raregem004: 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2009
I find it had to believe,where do they sell babies?where exactly b4 i believe
Re: She Took In,gave Birth,sold D Child 2a Dr,came Bak 2my Bros Begging This Val by Winnergal(f): 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2009
There was a case in eastern Nigeria . . .
Re: She Took In,gave Birth,sold D Child 2a Dr,came Bak 2my Bros Begging This Val by Winnergal(f): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2009
There was a case in eastern Nigeria . . . lipsrsealed

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7658882.stm

Police raid Nigeria 'baby farm'
map

Police have raided a private hospital in Nigeria where they suspect new-born babies were being sold to traffickers.

Police found the hospital in the south-eastern town of Enugu, when a 17-year-old girl escaped.

Four people - two nurses and the hospital's owners - have been arrested in connection with the "baby farm", police said.

Seven pregnant young women discovered in the hospital during the raid are now in the care of the state government.

Escape

State police commissioner Sani Magaji told the BBC Hausa service that a 17-year-old who was days away from giving birth had escaped from the hospital.

The women, according to the police, had spent up to six months in the hospital, waiting to give birth.

Their babies would be sold for as little as 15,000 naira ($127, £72), the police said.

It is suspected the babies were to be sold to traffickers who sell children into forced labour or prostitution.

The BBC's Abdussalam Ahmed in Enugu says several similar cases have been discovered in Nigeria in recent years.

Poor, unmarried women face tough choices if they get pregnant in Nigeria.

Unmarried mothers face exclusion from society, our correspondent says.

Abortion is illegal except in rare cases, and illegally obtained abortions are very dangerous.

In May, a Nigerian woman was jailed in the UK for trying to smuggle a baby into the country in order to get on the list for a council flat.

Police have not been able to trace the child's real parents.
Re: She Took In,gave Birth,sold D Child 2a Dr,came Bak 2my Bros Begging This Val by CrazyMan(m): 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2009
That girl is heartless; tell your bros to detach himself from her, because she can sell their future child if poverty comes knocking on the door.
Re: She Took In,gave Birth,sold D Child 2a Dr,came Bak 2my Bros Begging This Val by yme1(f): 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2009
oh my God how will a human being sell her kid, gessssss tell ur bros @poster to sell her too, that heartless biaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch

(1) (Reply)

AS Genotype: What Would You Do? / jury / Guys, How Can U Tell A Strange Lady To Zip Her Unzipped Trousers In The Public:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.