Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,715 members, 7,889,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:34 AM

Man Disguises As Woman To Kidnap School Children In Abia - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Disguises As Woman To Kidnap School Children In Abia (22997 Views)

Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) / Man Disguises As A Female In Hijab In Oyo (pics) / Man Disguises As Woman, Works As Housegirl For 8 Months, Steals From Boss (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disguises As Woman To Kidnap School Children In Abia by eleko1: 1:00pm On May 27, 2015
embarassed angry sad .
VickyRotex:

angry na you dem catch.... no be you go dress like Iyangbali? angry

Ntooiii tongue I'll bring food to you in prison, no worry sad

she don bewinch U.Nah to fly with her @ 12.AM
Re: Man Disguises As Woman To Kidnap School Children In Abia by whoisuche: 1:03pm On May 27, 2015
eleojo23:
May our children not fall prey to these wicked men.

AMEN.
Re: Man Disguises As Woman To Kidnap School Children In Abia by whoisuche: 1:06pm On May 27, 2015
MAY GOD HELP US ALL FROM EVIL INCLUDING OUR CHILDREN. IN JESUS WONDERFUL NAME AMEN.
Re: Man Disguises As Woman To Kidnap School Children In Abia by VickyRotex(f): 1:56pm On May 27, 2015
eleko1:
embarassed angry sad .she don bewinch U.Nah to fly with her @ 12.AM

angry E pain am cheesy tongue
Re: Man Disguises As Woman To Kidnap School Children In Abia by Mrbee21(m): 3:29pm On May 27, 2015
may God neva allow such evil to see any of my children,nephews,cousin in jesus name,talkless to kidnap dem...all kidnappers mustdie,if u agree click like
Re: Man Disguises As Woman To Kidnap School Children In Abia by Proffdada: 5:03pm On May 27, 2015
nerodenero:
I am not Igbo and who says Yoruba doesn't engage in crime? Dada, learn to use your brain instead of sitting on it.
Sorry that I was sitting on your brain , it wasn't a good place anyway grin
Re: Man Disguises As Woman To Kidnap School Children In Abia by profoejr(m): 7:08pm On May 27, 2015
may god help us ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Re: Man Disguises As Woman To Kidnap School Children In Abia by nerodenero: 10:09pm On May 28, 2015
Proffdada:

Sorry that I was sitting on your brain , it wasn't a good place anyway grin
Do the needful grin

Re: Man Disguises As Woman To Kidnap School Children In Abia by Proffdada: 10:15pm On May 28, 2015
nerodenero:
Do the needful grin
tie your tiny neck and drag u all over town?
Re: Man Disguises As Woman To Kidnap School Children In Abia by nerodenero: 10:28pm On May 28, 2015
Your mates in the same line of reasoning don't waste much time like this before they do the needful. The world would celebrate your stupidity by the time you're gone. Atleast you would have freed the small oxygen you consumed to others who would make use of it better.
Proffdada:
tie your tiny neck and drag u all over town?
Re: Man Disguises As Woman To Kidnap School Children In Abia by Proffdada: 12:09am On May 29, 2015
nerodenero:
Your mates in the same line of reasoning don't waste much time like this before they do the needful. The world would celebrate your stupidity by the time you're gone. Atleast you would have freed the small oxygen you consumed to others who would make use of it better.
Why are you telling us your life history? Your moronity has no app
Re: Man Disguises As Woman To Kidnap School Children In Abia by nerodenero: 6:23am On May 29, 2015
Dada, are you not a professor Is this all you could spew? It's only a fool that arrogate a title he isn't worth to himself. People like you have low self-esteem,the reason they attach title to boost their ego. Ode! Guy,I prepare for you o.
Proffdada:

Why are you telling us your life history? Your moronity has no app
Re: Man Disguises As Woman To Kidnap School Children In Abia by Proffdada: 7:27am On May 29, 2015
nerodenero:
Dada, are you not a professor Is this all you could spew? It's only a fool that arrogate a title he isn't worth to himself. People like you have low self-esteem,the reason they attach title to boost their ego. Ode! Guy,I prepare for you o.
I don't talk gibberish, join your team at the local market grin
Re: Man Disguises As Woman To Kidnap School Children In Abia by nerodenero: 7:31am On May 29, 2015
Proffdada:
I don't talk gibberish, join your team at the local market grin
wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Officer Commits Suicide In Abuja / 45-year-old Father Rapes Daughter, 11, In Bauchi / Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.