Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,988 members, 7,909,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:42 AM

Paypal With Chinese Suppliers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal With Chinese Suppliers (992 Views)

Dangote Opens Tomato Factory In Kano To Vie With Chinese Imports / Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. / Verify Paypal With Our Virtual Credit Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal With Chinese Suppliers by Outstrip(f): 2:17am On Feb 14, 2009
I need something from China and I have contacted a few people. The problem is I will be spending a significant amount of money and none of these people accept paypal but they accept a wire transfer or Western Union. I am not comfortable with these methods. I want to be able to track my money. So is it that I have no choice but to take the chance and just send the money. I don't want to have to travel to China myself to pick them up. What advice do those of you that do business with Chinese suppliers have
Re: Paypal With Chinese Suppliers by ATSC(m): 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2009
Can you name the site for due diligence purpose?
Re: Paypal With Chinese Suppliers by ATSC(m): 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2009
My first advice? BEWARE OF SCAM! Most of genuine companies I am aware of from
China accepts PayPal. PayPal is secure for both seller and buyer and if any company
or individual refuses to accept PayPal but only irreversible payment method, in my
opinion, I think danger is looming. think twice.

But if someone around you had successful transactions with the company in the past,
you may try the company with little first. Do your due diligence on them first; then go
ahead with little. Everything is about risk. The higher the risk, the higher the gain.

Always remember, NEVER RISK WHAT YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO LOSE.
Re: Paypal With Chinese Suppliers by Outstrip(f): 3:49am On Feb 15, 2009
Thanks. I was thinking in that direction also. I am only comfortable with paypal. I guess I have to start my search all over again.
Re: Paypal With Chinese Suppliers by coolgenius: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2009
Why not get it from the U.S. using prettylogical.com? They have a cool buying service and are a reputable company.
They have offices in the U.S. and in Lagos,

prettylogical.com
Re: Paypal With Chinese Suppliers by Outstrip(f): 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2009
Thanks coolgenius. will definitely check it out

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Dropouts Now Making Million $$$ Online ! / Online Pharmacy And Health Shop - Your opinions needed / Investing In Concrete Mixer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.