Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,263 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:29 PM

Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes (38555 Views)

Apc's Bayelsa Governorship Candidate Timipre Sylva Distributing Alcohol(Video) / Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by Forwetinnah: 12:57pm On May 27, 2015
Danrizzle:
But buhari isn't president yet, can't see why he should give such an order.

Isn't Keyamo APC??
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by ndcide(m): 1:16pm On May 27, 2015
But why can't Keyamo prosecute Silva?
He shouldn't protect corruption on party solidarity.
To my APC folks Should he?
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by anigold(m): 1:32pm On May 27, 2015
Mogidi:

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/corruption-buhari-orders-keyamo-to-step-down-from-prosecuting-timipre-sylva/

Is this the fight against corruption oga buhari promised during campaign?. Where are the APC e-thugs come and defend your saints saints buhari..

The President is now using his position to influence justice for his corrupt backers.
Nawao see change.
Change my Dog"s ass...
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by aldame: 1:32pm On May 27, 2015
This is simply a false propaganda.
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by Elueme: 1:35pm On May 27, 2015
[/b
amakaobiemeka:
Pained Taniod pls do show us a video/audio evidence of buhari telling keyamo this[[b]b] cos last time i checked keyamo isnt an apc card carrying member neither has buhari given him any position to warrant a rub my back i rub urs senario.
[/b]Mike ozekome a popular lawyer that filled suit againt buhari certificate and eligibility also dropped his case and obsession with buhari for personal reasons, would we then say its goodluck that persuaded him to do so, as goodluck would have more than enough to benefit had ozekome(his frd) won the case 4 him
Really? At the bolded. Thought you claimed to be deltan which means you could be delta-Ibo if your moniker is not cloned and fake, then you should have known that Keyamo is not only an APC card carrying member but even contested to fill in Pius Ewerido's senatorial seat upon the later's demise...
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by aldame: 1:39pm On May 27, 2015
[b]There can be no propaganda as this, if he has the intention of saving Silva he will ask him to module up the case and Silva will be set free. On the other hand he could ask him to step aside so that opponents will not say that because Kayamo is APC he worked for Silva discharge or a no case verdict.
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by Revolution: 1:54pm On May 27, 2015
Maybe Buhari is planning to appoint Keyamo as Attorney General, which would mean he can't prosecute the case for the EFCC.
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by PassingShot(m): 1:56pm On May 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Isn't Keyamo APC??
ndcide:
But why can't Keyamo prosecute Silva?

He shouldn't protect corruption on party solidarity.

To my APC folks Should he?
This was my response a while ago on this issue:
PassingShot:

Firstly, the news is very doubtful because of the source.

Secondly, it doesn't make sense that Buhari will order Keyamo out of the case because, as reported in the article "keyamo will prosecute him successfully" as if Keyamo is the only lawyer that can prosecute successfully - dumb reasoning.

If Buhari really wanted Sylva off the hook, will it not be easier for him to send signal to keyamo for favourable outcome for Sylva than asking him to step down from the case? Surely it is easier for Sylva to get a good outcome (if Buhari gets involved) with Keyamo on the case than any other neutral lawyer.

Thirdly, PDP and you guys were condemning EFCC for allowing Keyamo to continue with the case. Now that the blackmailing has succeeded, and keyamo off the case, is it not a desirable position for PDP/TANoids since a more neutral lawyer can handle the case? Instead, you guys still cry foul!

Lastly, what will you guys prefer? Keyamo or no Keyamo?
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by poseidon12: 2:32pm On May 27, 2015
IyaIode:
No be only breaking time na closing time. Senseless article. Mogidi greet iya ologi for me.

What is senseless about the article? Question: Is it true that Keyamo has withdrawn from the case? We (the well meaning Nigerians) would not tolerate any selective fight against corruption as happened under OBJ's administration.
If Buhari goes that route, then his regime would fail. Right now, he is surrounded by very corrupt individuals. It would be interesting to see how he can fight corruption without dealing with the corrupt ones around him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by NET1(m): 2:44pm On May 27, 2015
I'm watching this keenly.

.NET
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by ndcide(m): 2:55pm On May 27, 2015
PassingShot:

This was my response a while ago on this issue:

I've seen your response. I want you to look at it from the moral angle. There is a grand plan to fee the guy. They are looking for a neat way to get it done while maintaining their pseudo-purity posture.

We all know the zeal Keyamo display when ever he is to handle such cases.

The real issue is that Team Buhari deliberately portray anything APC as good and pure.

We are saying, that's a lie. You cannot fight corruption with that mindset.
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by katoto: 2:56pm On May 27, 2015
Buhari is vindictive.His anti-corruption campaign is aimed against his perceived enemies.His coming,I pray, will not usher a dark age.I didn`t see him as bringing any meaningful change.
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by PassingShot(m): 3:07pm On May 27, 2015
ndcide:

I've seen your response. I want you to look at it from the moral angle. There is a grand plan to fee the guy. They are looking for a neat way to get it done while maintaining their pseudo-purity posture.

We all know the zeal Keyamo display when ever he is to handle such cases.

The real issue is that Team Buhari deliberately portray anything APC as good and pure.

We are saying, that's a lie. You cannot fight corruption with that mindset.
Why should I believe your opinion which is based on that junk newspaper?

If you really understand my position, you should desist from this conspiracy theory.

If Buhari could actually order Keyamo to withdraw from that case, it must surely be easier to get him soft-pedal on it whci will not even make anyone suspect him.

Listen, the fact is that PDP has succeeded in blackmailing Keyamo to withdraw from the case since they have been crying conspiracy. They questioned his morality to prosecute that case and now that he has stepped down, they cook up another story to make it look like Buhari is behind it giving a very dumb reason.

Many of us are not stupid!
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by ndcide(m): 3:25pm On May 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Why should I believe your opinion which is based on that junk newspaper?

If you really understand my position, you should desist from this conspiracy theory.

If Buhari could actually order Keyamo to withdraw from that case, it must surely be easier to get him soft-pedal on it whci will not even make anyone suspect him.

Listen, the fact is that PDP has succeeded in blackmailing Keyamo to withdraw from the case since they have been crying conspiracy. They questioned his morality to prosecute that case and now that he has stepped down, they cook up another story to make it look like Buhari is behind it giving a very dumb reason.

Many of us are not stupid!

I put it to you that it is easier to go this route, and free sylva than than to manipulate the process brazenly. Especially when people are already suspicious of the whole thing. We are not fools. If Keyamo is hell bent on sending sylva to jail, he would not chicken out like this. FACT!

or suddenly sylva is no longer corrupt? Suddenly Keyamo no longer see corruption as obscene and should be stamped out, because of APC reasons?

We are not fools. One thing you should know is that in issues like this, Nigerians think alike and we know what up.
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by nickxtra(m): 3:29pm On May 27, 2015
Libelous publications such as this is a criminal offence, mind you. Pray that the long arm of the law does not catch up with you.
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by PassingShot(m): 3:45pm On May 27, 2015
ndcide:

I put it to you that it is easier to go this route, and free sylva than than to manipulate the process brazenly. Especially when people are already suspicious of the whole thing. We are not fools. If Keyamo is hell bent on sending sylva to jail, he would not chicken out like this. FACT!

or suddenly sylva is no longer corrupt? Suddenly Keyamo no longer see corruption as obscene and should be stamped out, because of APC reasons?

We are not fools. One thing you should know is that in issues like this, Nigerians think alike and we know what up.
I marvel at your reasoning, really.
To even imagine thatvthe news is from a junk newspaper makes debating it not worth the trouble.
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by darelar(m): 3:55pm On May 27, 2015
What is keyamo, FG and efcc looking for since 2012 to prosecute silver or is it buhari that told them not to? Why did dey wait till buhari can have say? Is buhari incharge of command now even when is yet to assume power.
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by nkjohnson22: 4:02pm On May 27, 2015
buhari,buhari,buhari, how many times have i called you.
just try it.
i pity u sha, cos u wont succeed.
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by Descartes: 4:18pm On May 27, 2015
PassingShot:
Boy, were you on sabbatical?
Yea old boy wink
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by QueenSharon(f): 4:43pm On May 27, 2015
Taylor86:

y don't u leave d space for children

wen ur aware today is children's day

Lol! grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by PassingShot(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2015
Descartes:
Yea old boy wink
Lomg ban I guess. grin
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by executivegej: 5:53pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by gabriel74: 8:44pm On May 27, 2015
He knows what he is doing.
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by stronger: 5:31am On May 28, 2015
barcanista:
Mogidi you de see our "incorruptible" President-elect bah?

Actually, if GMB ordered Keyamo (APC leaning) to step down from the case, then that's fantastic!

An APC sympathiser should not be prosecuting an APC member!

Do you understand what [size=20pt]conflict of interest[/size] is? Look it up!

Not everytime reveal your ignorance mate. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by Descartes: 5:14pm On May 29, 2015
PassingShot:
Lomg ban I guess. grin
Not all. cool
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by rabimlomo: 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mogidi:

Buhari doesn't see his friends as corrupt that's the problem.
Nigeria have recovered billions from the Abacha family, the same Abacha Buhari said was not corrupt. Buhari would use the next 4yrs fighting his enemies like Babangida, watch this space.

He should. And when another govt gets into power, let it go after this one. As long as they are corrupt people, then no problem.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Buhari would fight his enemies not corruption, quote me any day.
do the needful, hope you get the jerk
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by Mogidi: 11:04am On Jun 08, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
do the needful, hope you get the jerk
check

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me / Sanwo-Olu Commissions 15 Locally-Fabricated Boats In Ajah (Pictures) / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.