Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,684 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

Aviation Minister Mocked Jonathan; Rides Bicycle To FEC Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aviation Minister Mocked Jonathan; Rides Bicycle To FEC Meeting (1016 Views)

Buhari Asked; Where Is Lai? I Am Here Sir – Mild Drama At FEC Meeting / Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting / Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aviation Minister Mocked Jonathan; Rides Bicycle To FEC Meeting by omolami: 1:24pm On May 27, 2015
Am surprised at Aviation minister attitude of riding bicycle to FEC meeting. Why is he mocking GEJ's govt? Was he trying to show that the govt couldn't provide fuel for the country or what? Remember former information minister under Yar Adua did same trying to portray him as ineptitude and that got him a sack. Gej should not waste time in sacking this Aviation minister. Let him be the last before he leaves. Nigeria is not Broke to the extent of a minister riding bicycle or nigeria is not without fuel to that extent. Its pure nonsense and attempt to discredit this govt
Re: Aviation Minister Mocked Jonathan; Rides Bicycle To FEC Meeting by godsamist: 1:38pm On May 27, 2015
Dont mind all these potential thieves and good time pretenders,they are not without faults,soiled hands all of them who ruled and ruin nigeria's economy.
Re: Aviation Minister Mocked Jonathan; Rides Bicycle To FEC Meeting by DaBullIT(m): 1:42pm On May 27, 2015
Fuel scarcity don knack am for head, nothing like mocking grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aviation Minister Mocked Jonathan; Rides Bicycle To FEC Meeting by sunsplash99(m): 1:56pm On May 27, 2015
It wld have be more mocker if he had tracked
Re: Aviation Minister Mocked Jonathan; Rides Bicycle To FEC Meeting by Caseless: 2:53pm On May 27, 2015
Pictures pls undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Fuel Crisis, Why I Blame Jonathan-Onyebuchi / I Doff My Hat For The Jagagban Himself / National Assembly Crisis:Buhari And Osinbajo Meet Aggrieved Parties(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.