Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,834 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:41 AM

Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award (19335 Views)

AWARD: The Difference Between Ballon D'or & FIFA World Player Of The Year Award / Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) / Asisat Oshoala Wins 2014 GLO/CAF African Women Player Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by seankay(m): 7:52pm On May 27, 2015
cytellProperty:
You are a Chelsea fan for mouth, how can you not know her? She is a Nigerian, Super Eagles Omatsone Aluko's sister and also England International.
Guy I've been seeing this gal play for years. I first saw her play in one of the U20 competitions where she represented England. The fact that am a Chelsea fan doesn't mean I shud giv a Bleep about the female team
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by seankay(m): 7:54pm On May 27, 2015
Funmiladey:
Her brother is a nigerian international that plays for hullcity sonne Aluko
Bro I've known this gal since 2007
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by seankay(m): 7:55pm On May 27, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
do Chelsea fans know anything about their club other dan Mikel & drogba??
I know the Alukos' more than you do. Why shud I give a Bleep about the female team when I don't find their game interesting
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by seankay(m): 7:56pm On May 27, 2015
then u only watch ball,u don't follow up...She has being in Epl for long
She is elder sister to sone Aluko of Hull city
I know a lot about football and I've been seeing her play since 2007
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by Masterclass32: 8:05pm On May 27, 2015
Congratulations. More grease to your already greasy elbow.
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by asumo12: 8:17pm On May 27, 2015
AC

slap1:
Forza which Milan?
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by simdam500(m): 8:20pm On May 27, 2015
Good for her, i must say
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by MeandSum: 8:26pm On May 27, 2015
Bonapart:
Real Nigerians are winning BBC award... fake ones who chose to represent another man's land be winning unrecognised awards.... congrats anyway even when am still searching for a Bleep to give...

Since you chose to play for English change ur name to English name

Jealous or what? She's playing for a club for #$*k sake!
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by Bonapart(m): 8:30pm On May 27, 2015
Nomswag:

which one una don win for ur family......nor be so so belle una girls dey carry
thank you
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by Bonapart(m): 8:31pm On May 27, 2015
emzila:

if she is in Nigeria, no won would have recognise her talent even when she tries to showcase it, reason being that the children of who is who will have to be selected first. so, let her be. Hundreds more of her likes are here in Nigeria but have not been given d opportunity because their parents are neither honorable, chief or chief Mrs.
reasonable quote so far...
I appreciate your comment
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by stabillo(m): 9:03pm On May 27, 2015
emzila:

if she is in Nigeria, no won would have recognise her talent even when she tries to showcase it, reason being that the children of who is who will have to be selected first. so, let her be. Hundreds more of her likes are here in Nigeria but have not been given d opportunity because their parents are neither honorable, chief or chief Mrs.
Her father is a former Senator, former Ekiti guber aspirant, His father works with Chevron before he joined politics, Brother to late Prof Aluko ...I know them too well

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by abimbawealth(f): 9:03pm On May 27, 2015
Omo tia...thumbs up
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by vokalguy(m): 9:04pm On May 27, 2015
Bonapart:
Real Nigerians are winning BBC award... fake ones who chose to represent another man's land be winning unrecognised awards.... congrats anyway even when am still searching for a Bleep to give...

Since you chose to play for English change ur name to English name

u sound salty...
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by cytellProperty: 9:06pm On May 27, 2015
Up Blues!!!
seankay:

Guy I've been seeing this gal play for years. I first saw her play in one of the U20 competitions where she represented England. The fact that am a Chelsea fan doesn't mean I shud giv a Bleep about the female team
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by seankay(m): 9:09pm On May 27, 2015
cytellProperty:
Up Blues!!!
Blues 4 lyf bro
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by ewosk: 4:33am On May 28, 2015
Although born in Nigeria, Aluko was called into the England set-up at the age of 14. She chose to remain loyal to the English coaches who
had given her the opportunity to play international football, but said:
"The main thing for me is for people to understand that choosing to
play for England doesn't mean that I don't support Nigeria. I'm as much
Nigerian as I'm British. Of course Nigeria means a lot to me, it's part of me, but I've been brought up by English coaches."
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by Salahu2(m): 8:51am On May 28, 2015
good sperm
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by coolebux(m): 11:32am On May 28, 2015
Another legend in the making.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Messi Can Quit Barca, If Catalonia Leaves Spain / Poland Vs Saudi Arabia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (2 - 0) On 26th November 2022 / Phil Neville: Paul Pogba Is The Best Midfielder In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.