Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,464 members, 7,917,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:52 AM

My Parent's Divorce Ruined Me II - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Parent's Divorce Ruined Me II (621 Views)

How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy / How A Strange Calabar Woman Ruined Me / My Parent's Divorce Ruined Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Parent's Divorce Ruined Me II by diraxclusive(f): 2:05pm On May 27, 2015
The coming of two house-helps brought life back into the house again, A boy and a girl. The girl was beautiful, her smile was captivating, but she wasn't smart, but like I always say "who cares"
I would give anything to look through the door whenever she's taking off her clothes, and she does that too fast "like she knew someone was watching"
Mummy managed to sneak in one faithful day and took my youngest siblings away. We heard she traveled out of the country with them afterwards
I remember the look on daddy's face, like he was beaten to his game. It became me, my immediate younger sister with the maids and I was glad.
The "houseboy" didn't talk much, but has a commanding charisma, "which leaves me wondering sometimes, who the maid was, because sometimes I ran his errands"
I like them both, John and Mary. John taught me so many things about life and used me as his tool.
Getting cigarette for us to smoke was regular, watching him sleep with Mary most nights was a torture for me. He even promised to let me try and I longed for it.
My little sister was doing well in school, but my case was different and I had to drop out of school. It was too much trouble for me and I wasn't even interested...see more http://diraxclusive..com/2015/05/my-parents-divorce-ruined-my-life-ii.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Youhorror Presents: THE GATHERING (ps,not For The Faint Hearted) / ELEGY - My Dear Mary / Spic Exclusive Interview With Ghanian Poet Nana Arhin Tsiwah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.