Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,627 members, 7,901,930 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:48 PM

Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan (29943 Views)

Malami Sends Names Of Six Judges To DSS For Probe - CJN writes Buhari / List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? / Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by PentiumPro(f): 4:51pm On May 27, 2015
ichoku2015:

Olodo. did our problem started with him?
Na you be the confirmed OLODO! grin
GEJ is your brother, **how much did Nowbodo stole? ****

OP.

Jona is just trying to blackmail GMB so as to survive the impending probe. GMB will probe the handover notes given to him by JONA committee and the people involved therein.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Lucasbalo(m): 4:53pm On May 27, 2015
Whao. Probe all the past administrations and let them cough up all that was stolen from the country. $4 trillion dollars from the time of indepence. May the wrath of God visits all those who have destroyed what is supposed to be an Eldorado .
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by PassingShot(m): 4:53pm On May 27, 2015
PUSH1:
D Guy above me Sha.

Daydreaming ex- president to be.

It is only a new wound that gets the most attention,

As for the scars of the past. it should be treated with Patience.
I like this. grin

Jona, why thou fear? After all, stealing was not corruption in your time.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by link2jude(m): 4:55pm On May 27, 2015
...witch hunting or whatever you call it, you don't need to be afraid if your cupboard is devoid of skeleton Oga Jona!

1 Like

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Pangea: 4:55pm On May 27, 2015
Graccccccccy:
Xhuuuuuuuuuu! Bros, u no dey quick vex ooo..lol, no b im fault fear dey catch em

My sister na all the money wey get lost under the man dey provoke me!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Arabambi1: 4:56pm On May 27, 2015
Morally speaking, I was thinking a successor is in better position to initiate probe on the predecessor. You can hardly hear a new incoming state governor say he/she will probe the past administrations from inception till date, he/she will only concern him/herself with the immediate predecessor (e.g Wike is saying he will probe Amaechi and not starting from Odili). So GEJ should have probed OBJ, OBJ should have probed Abubakar, Abubakar should have probed Shonekan, Shonekan should have probed Abacha, Abacha should have probed babangida. It will be extremely difficult to say Shonekan should have started his probe from Shagari. So if GEJ did not deem it fit to probe OBJ for any reason, he should not advise GMB to extend his probe beyond his administration. Come to think of it, statement like this gives indication that you have already given up because of your atrocities. It's like saying "I know I am going down but I don't want to go down alone". The simple statement I expect from him is something like " Let them probe my administration and see whether they can find something against me" that's a brave man attitude GEJ!

5 Likes

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by xreal: 4:56pm On May 27, 2015
Akbee:
The President also made it clear that he has not dissolved his cabinet as all ministers are expected to attend inauguration dinner on Thursday in their official capacity.

he sabi do party.
he too like ogogoro.
he too like food.

abeg, Buhari should probe the amoumt Aso Rock spent on dinner alone in the past 6 years.

1 Like

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by PassingShot(m): 4:58pm On May 27, 2015
ichoku2015:
GEJ on point. The "probe" should cut across all past administration especially Abacha govt where Buhari served as the PTF Chairman considering the looted money returned to Nigeria from different parts of the world. Furthermore, the $63.7 billion debts was accumulated over past administrations. Lets start the probe from the source....
Unfortunately, it's not your call, neither is it Jonathan's.

It is President Muhammadu Buhari's.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by jukaizer(m): 4:59pm On May 27, 2015
Infact Buhari should start the probe from Lord Lugard, Tafawa Balewa, Ironsi, Gown, up to GEJ to convince GEJ that he's not been witch-hunted. I never knew GEJ was as clueless as this.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 27, 2015
VISTIN:
There's no perfect leader.

Our prayer is that GMB will do far better than you.
You've done well according to your strength.
I must say that you've laid a good foundation for electricity in Nigeria, Buhari will build on it and give us light.
It doesn't matter who takes the credit.
Goodbye GEJ.

which electricity? why do u people like decievinh urselves and praising people who keep making life difficult for the common man? there is no electricity for almost a week nationwide and the FG themselves admitted in the news and you are here foolishly hyping GEJ's invisible achievement in the power sector. you need a brain transplant

7 Likes

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:04pm On May 27, 2015
This is an admission of his being corrupt. If he has no skeleton in his cupboard, he shouldn't be afraid. I remember Buhari telling him not to be afraid of him when he was accepting his certificate of return from INEC.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Kennywills7(m): 5:04pm On May 27, 2015
He should probe gej but it has to start from
those before him
İf the past governments are probe even those
who claim to b saints will b indicted, i mean
99.9% of Nigeria politicians are thieves and
thugs
The problem we hv in dis country didn't start wit jonathan, so if buhari really want to fight corruption and find a lasting solution to Nigeria then he should probe not only d gej's administration but d one before it too
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by PassingShot(m): 5:05pm On May 27, 2015
omenka:
Typical illiterate, basic requirement for TANoidship.
That was too wicked! angry

1 Like

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by PassingShot(m): 5:08pm On May 27, 2015
omenka:
Exactly the same question I asked on another thread. The more I think about it, the more I resent Obj.

The man sounds so basic, never deep, just there....

It is just terrible. To think he has a PhD makes it even more appalling.
OBJ is exactly the culprit. Even the SS region is not proud of Jonathan and they're right to feel bad because they never wanted him too but for OBJ.

He has wasted their only opportunity since independence.

1 Like

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 27, 2015
ichoku2015:
GEJ on point. The "probe" should cut across all past administration especially Abacha govt where Buhari served as the PTF Chairman considering the looted money returned to Nigeria from different parts of the world. Furthermore, the $63.7 billion debts was accumulated over past administrations. Lets start the probe from the source....

ABSOLUTE RUBBISH
IF BABA MANAGED TO CANCEL THOSE DEBTS & HANDED THE FEDERAL RESERVE TO YAR ADUA ABOVE $60BILL WHO THEN PROCEEDED TO HANDOVA TO gej @STILL ABOVE $60BILL WOT SENSE DOES IT MAKE TO PROBE A CANCELLED DEBT (IF GUILTY CULPRITS ARE THEN FOUND WHO IS D DEBT TO BE PAID TO)

ALL THESE GEJ SUPPORTERS ........ YOU DO NOT REALISE THAT ITS D LIKES OF U DAT HAS ENSURED THAT POWER IS NEVER RETURNED TO D SOUTH SOUTH SINCE UR TYPES CLEARLY & AVIDLY SUPPORT THE STUPIDITY OF D CLUELESS ONE

1 Like

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by sucess001(m): 5:12pm On May 27, 2015
[size=18pt]

oga...na only your own dem go probe.

na person say make you no probe the ones before ya own ni?[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Unfortunately, it's not your call, neither is it Jonathan's.

It is President Muhammadu Buhari's.

I don't think Buhari would be dumb enough to single out Jonathan for probe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 27, 2015
Pangea:
Shut up your rotten mouth there! Are you the one to tell us where to start probe? Common thief!
With a son like dis, ur Dad must have died long ago with high blood pressure.
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by emzila(m): 5:15pm On May 27, 2015
Buhari has no primary responsibility to probe others but YOU, Mr Jonathan. when the past administration handed over to you, u had the right to probe them but did not which by implications u had admitted that there was no error from the past. is our new president's responsibility to probe you while is up to u to clear yourself or possibly implicate your predecessor. but I doubt is ur cluesness will help u to sort out yourself when the chips are down. the fear of the General is now telling on Jonah

4 Likes

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 27, 2015
Datazone:
Read This [JONATHAN NIGERIA's GREATEST MISTAKE] OBASANJO & YARADUA DID NOT LEAVE ANY DEBT FOR NIGERIA BUT RATHER LEFT HUGE SUMS OF MONEY AS NATIONAL RESERVE FOR NIGERIA. JONATHAN (WHO IS NIGERIA'S GREATEST MISTAKE) MISTAKENLY BECAME PRESIDENT ON MAY 2010 AND BY MAY 2015,IT WAS DISCOVERED THAT JONATHAN HAS ACCRUED A DEBT OF 60 BILLION U.S DOLLARS FOR NIGERIA $1 = N228 60 BILLION DOLLARS × 228 = 13.7 TRILLION NAIRA (interest excluded) IF NIGERIA PAYS BACK 5 BILLION NAIRA EVERY MONTH 13.7 TRILLION NAIRA DIVIDED BY 5 BILLION NAIRA = 2740 MONTHS 1 YEAR = 12 MONTHS 2740 MONTHS / 12 = 228 YEARS IN OTHER WORDS,IT WILL TAKE NIGERIA AT LEAST 228 YEARS TO REPAY THE DEBT JONATHAN OWED (interest excluded) THIS CLEARLY MEANS THAT OUR CHILDREN, GRANDCHILDREN, GREAT GRANDCHILDREN AND GREAT GREAT GRANDCHILDREN WILL STILL PAY WHAT JONATHAN OWED. Now, who says JONATHAN is not BADLUCK? NO LIGHT NO FUEL...... SHARE THIS WITH ALL NIGERIANS YOU KNOW!
what a daft fellow u are sha.
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 27, 2015
emzila:
Buhari has no primary responsibility to probe others but YOU, Mr Jonathan. when the past administration handed over to you, u had the right to probe them but did not which by implications u had admitted that there was no error from the past. is our new president's responsibility to probe you while is up to u to clear yourself or possibly implicate your predecessor. but I doubt is ur cluesness will help u to sort out yourself when the chips are down. the fear of the General is now telling on Jonah

gbam
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 27, 2015
PassingShot:

OBJ is exactly the culprit. Even the SS region is not proud of Jonathan and they're right to feel bad because they never wanted him too but for OBJ.

He has wasted their only opportunity since independence.

So the SS is proud of u or buhari which one
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Gavel(m): 5:20pm On May 27, 2015
Mr President never fails to disappoint. So what stopped him from probing his predecessors while he had all the time. I'm just happy change has come to stay. This administration was an avoidable but yet unmitigated disaster.
Just when you think he has hit an all-time low, he goes even lower. With the speed with which he's going down, he will soon discover crude oil.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 27, 2015
GUNZnROSES:
GEJ will never be forgotten in the annals of Nigerian history. A man who rose to power through dark sentiment using the devious “I had no shoes” and “fresh air” mantra to insult the collective intelligence of the people . The common wealth of the people, the status of Nigeria in the international eye has plummeted to the lowest ebb you can ever think of. The economy has lost its trajectory. The middle class is dead and has been buried while investors and small business owners have all packed up their wares. Corruption is so inundating in this Jonathanian administration that those who fail to adore its toga are slandered and relegated (Sanusi comes to mind) from the political equation. This country has never been doomed to this extent. Critics might attack me for leaning to the extreme on the continuum but I would rather you call me a wimp than lavish in blind optimism.
Chai! I like ur english sha
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Correctman0606: 5:24pm On May 27, 2015
GUNZnROSES:
GEJ will never be forgotten in the annals of Nigerian history. A man who rose to power through dark sentiment using the devious “I had no shoes” and “fresh air” mantra to insult the collective intelligence of the people . The common wealth of the people, the status of Nigeria in the international eye has plummeted to the lowest ebb you can ever think of. The economy has lost its trajectory. The middle class is dead and has been buried while investors and small business owners have all packed up their wares. Corruption is so inundating in this Jonathanian administration that those who fail to adore its toga are slandered and relegated (Sanusi comes to mind) from the political equation. This country has never been doomed to this extent. Critics might attack me for leaning to the extreme on the continuum but I would rather you call me a wimp than lavish in blind optimism.
You are the poorest political mathmatician and indeed the dullest after independence. That riff raff you call Sanusi also comes to mind in the following most corrupt areas. Sanusi spent N1,259 billion for lunch for police and private guards. Spent trillions of Naira for air carriage, as in distrubution of money within the country. Held N1,423 billion for unidentifies customer and finally converted this amouth into his personal account. Paid a very high amouth, N38,233 billion, and at the end made a profit of only N29,370 billion. Paid huge sum of money in fake invoices. Do you know too, that Buhari is one the biggest thieve? He is placed side by side with the likes of Thiefnu.bu, Atiku etc when counting the big thieves.Buhari reck and crippled PTDF, bought tug boats and barges to siphone Nigerians raw crude and sold at high sees when he was NNPC boss. He kill his wife, killed as many people as possible, jailed as many people as possible, killed a highly number of Nigerians immediately after the 2011 elections. Bloody brat and swine Those were the doom days for this country. May we never come across this evil champions never again in this country. Even if they eventualy come into power, no one will doubt that they succeeded through force and will go down through those evil ways.

1 Like

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by IVORY2009(m): 5:25pm On May 27, 2015
dickrider:

gbam
searching4lovee(Male) grin
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 27, 2015
Mr otuoke bro respect yourself Ooo,stop removing every doubt that you are a novice all the time by opening your mouth.
GMB will do the probe based on the government he inhereted...other governments did not scam the people with impunity like yours especially...
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Profjohnny22(m): 5:28pm On May 27, 2015
and why did you as a president fail to probe one past govt., your statement proved us all right that you are simply clueless, incompetent and a complete waste, were you voted to protect the electorate or the looting few, we do not care about past govts probe, all we yearn for is your govt’s probe, we assumed pasts govts are saints since you failed to do the needful then, listen again we want your probe ASAP
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Profjohnny22(m): 5:28pm On May 27, 2015
and why did you as a president fail to probe one past govt., your statement proved us all right that you are simply clueless, incompetent and a complete waste, were you voted to protect the electorate or the looting few, we do not care about past govts probe, all we yearn for is your govt’s probe, we assumed pasts govts are saints since you failed to do the needful then, listen again we want your probe ASAP
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by zoomzu(f): 5:28pm On May 27, 2015
philips70:

Saw this news and was totally ashamed. That was not a president talking. How did Nigeria get to this level? A president that talks like an uneducated man on Nairaland? I guess he must have been echoing some TANoids who paid him a visit same way he echoed the opinion of 100yrs said by his ADC during the campaigns when he tried to explain how many years GMB was jailing people. A local community association chairman will do better. Government has been on leave for the past 5yrs.

You are just noticing?
Well my bro, I've known that this man lacks wisdom since he said "I don't give a damn".
He doesn't command respect, his words lacks wisdom and weight for someone in his status. That's why we perceived him as weak and clueless. Do you think those words(weak,clueless) fall from heaven and stamped on him just like that? Just listen when Obj talks and compare it with Gej's, you'll understand why Nigeria lost respect in international communities.....

3 Likes

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by staymore: 5:30pm On May 27, 2015
yimikaa:
Hian

[color=#990000][/color]
How is 'hian' supposed to connect with the topic?
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by SaintRobs: 5:30pm On May 27, 2015
Oga Jonah should just shut his stinking cavity! Was he not the one that stopped the court not to probe Abacha's son? You never see anything !

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform / "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo / 68 "Exclusive List" Items That Made Nigeria Dysfunctional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.