Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Help,i Want To Buy Solar Charger 4 My Laptop. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help,i Want To Buy Solar Charger 4 My Laptop. (1014 Views)

Fantasy Wireless Charger & Receiver For All Smartphones / How Long Will 1gb Last If Am Using It To Watch Youtube Video On My Laptop? / HELP! My Laptop Charger Making Sparkling Noise When Charging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,i Want To Buy Solar Charger 4 My Laptop. by Millionjeff: 5:24pm On May 27, 2015
I want to buy solar charger 4 my laptop. pls anyone has experience using it,should pls share it with me.I. intend to. Import from china.becos of epileptic supply of electricity in nigeria.I want to go into serious internet business.pls help.
Re: Help,i Want To Buy Solar Charger 4 My Laptop. by Pakingzzz(m): 10:41pm On May 28, 2015
I have brand new 12v 100ah deep cycle batteries for sale at 20,000naira. You can contact me via; kingsleyobinna26@yahoo.Com
Re: Help,i Want To Buy Solar Charger 4 My Laptop. by lynx200(m): 10:53am On May 29, 2015
I will advice you to try buying online. There is a particular portable brand of solar laptop charger on konga and Jumia (11200mah) which sells for between 18k and 25k depending on the seller. The only person i know selling it at computer village is whyteman computers on pepple street. His stock is finished but he should have new stock from next week. I should be getting mine delivered by Wednesday. I bought it on Konga for 20k. If you wanna import it is a good business opportunity as most of the dealers in computer village don't know about this product. Even online only few sellers have the solar laptop charger as most deal with the one that is charged with electricity. Just make sure you get a good one at the right price.
Re: Help,i Want To Buy Solar Charger 4 My Laptop. by Jaxx123: 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
we have solar laptop charger powerful,portable and very effective for hours if you need it dm me 09064873736

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From Your Website / How To Get Hibernate Option In Windows 8 And 8.1 / In Need Of Laptop And Deskjet Printer Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.