Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,462 members, 7,974,886 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:34 PM

Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah (2023 Views)

Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 / Beautiful Romancelanders Kindly Post Your Pictures / Some Romancelanders Who Had Opened Thread For Their Crush So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 27, 2015
There is a girl I was dating far back 2013, and we broke up last year because i noticed some bad behaviours of her. I could remember one day like that she brought a guy to her house and I caught them on her mum's bed, not to talk of other things that caused our break up then.. To cut the story short, We got talking as friends back in january and she told me her mum wants to see me. On getting there today, I saw her rolling on the floor, some white-creamish whatever was coming out from her mouth, Her mum told me, she's suffering from epilepsy and I am the ONLY guy that can cure her disease, by having sex (as in raw sex without condom) with her.. I didn't even listen to the other stuff she said thereafter .. How can I have sex with someone with epilepsy!..Mogbe!!

And this girl was a regular customer at PEKAS and ClubUno, why not all the baba alayes she was dating then, Why Me!!

What should I do??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah by agarawu23(m): 5:47pm On May 27, 2015
FAKE STORY

fake like my ex padded bra

2 Likes

Re: Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 27, 2015
Malapropism of fallaciloquence, much to my chagrin.
Re: Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah by Jayjay0(m): 5:50pm On May 27, 2015
Rubbish!
Thank God i didnt even read it
Re: Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 27, 2015
Let her give you a Mouth Action so when the attack comes, then she can chop off your dic.k.
Re: Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 27, 2015
CountDracula:
Profojah or watever ur stvpid ass name is, U shudnt tell fake stories here and insult people who have problems, are u sayin epileptic people are too disabled to have sex wit? being epileptic isn't smthng u get by choice,ure a foool and u deserve to be impaled, I wish u were d epileptic one. Stvpid human
Sorry man, my story was meant to insult or say you're a disable...its very blatant that you're also suffering from epilepsy, I'm sorry sir to abuse your category of disease

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 27, 2015
CountDracula:
Profojah or watever ur stvpid ass name is, U shudnt tell fake stories here and insult people who have problems, are u sayin epileptic people are too disabled to have sex wit? being epileptic isn't smthng u get by choice,ure a foool and u deserve to be impaled, I wish u were d epileptic one. Stvpid human
Oga relax. No dey para unnecessarily
Re: Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 27, 2015
slimmy05:
Let her give you a Mouth Action so when the attack comes, then she can chop off your dic.k.
Hahahaha, Slimmy abeg give me better advice na
Re: Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah by CountDracula(m): 6:00pm On May 27, 2015
slimmy05:
I no dey para, I jus dey pray for him
Re: Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah by FLAWLES(f): 6:01pm On May 27, 2015
Wale Adenuga production, we are nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator
Re: Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 27, 2015
slimmy05:
Na me go look for his wahala...I no knw say people wey get epilepsy sef dey on nairaland
Re: Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 27, 2015
profojah:

Na me go look for his wahala...I no knw say people wey get epilepsy sef dey on nairaland
no be only yabaleft dey here
Re: Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 27, 2015
Ojah..ori e ti yi i swear.
Re: Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah by chimerase2: 6:11pm On May 27, 2015
profojah:

*faints and cums simultanously* gringrin
Re: Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 27, 2015
sirRiddy:
Ojah..ori e ti yi i swear.
Boss, abeg give me advice, Shey make I go abi make I no go
Re: Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 27, 2015
Alakori ni e...hope prep dey make sense?
profojah:

Boss, abeg give me advice, Shey make I go abi make I no go

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 27, 2015
cc 2dice, midehi, Aminat508, falconey, walspring, Nneka123, Ngozi247, Asumo12, Tophahz, orijin101, stephenqueen, kingtom,kinglekan, oyin17, friedplantain, ipledge
Re: Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah by iamkingzlee(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2015
profojah:
There is a girl I was dating far back 2013, and we broke up last year because i noticed some bad behaviours of her. I could remember one day like that she brought a guy to her house and I caught them on her mum's bed, not to talk of other things that caused our break up then.. To cut the story short, We got talking as friends back in january and she told me her mum wants to see me. On getting there today, I saw her rolling on the floor, some white-creamish whatever was coming out from her mouth, Her mum told me, she's suffering from epilepsy and I am the ONLY guy that can cure her disease, by having sex (as in raw sex without condom) with her.. I didn't even listen to the other stuff she said thereafter .. How can I have sex with someone with epilepsy!..Mogbe!!

And this girl was a regular customer at PEKAS and ClubUno, why not all the baba alayes she was dating then, Why Me!!

What should I do??

Chairman!!! I hail thee for the yeye rubbish. Go kpansh am naaa. Mtchew
Re: Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah by Aminat508(f): 6:38pm On May 27, 2015
profojah:
cc 2dice, midehi, Aminat508, falconey, walspring, Nneka123, Ngozi247, Asumo12, Tophahz, orijin101, stephenqueen, kingtom,kinglekan, oyin17, friedplantain, ipledge
chai Chai profojah ..... I smell labeorun undecided
Re: Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah by KingTom(m): 6:39pm On May 27, 2015
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkk am na grin
Re: Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah by 2dice(m): 6:55pm On May 27, 2015
profojah:
lol ... Be like Alberto2k don mix lake Chad weee..d for this guy ... Jes sleep with her ... Na once man dey dye ... Peace
Re: Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah by asumo12: 8:10pm On May 27, 2015
Oga mi profojah if dem hard mama charly join am abeg just look for black cloths or nylon take cover her face and yours! And do the tin I mean do it RAW like u don't give a fvck!

If problem persist...

Lori dokitar...

cheesy

My hand nor dey ooooo!

*420*
Re: Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 27, 2015
Sensitive threads like this one should be removed, and the OP's, banned. Maybe after the ban, they'll have sense.

Fvcking _idiot.
Re: Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah by McEwen(m): 10:01pm On May 27, 2015
KingTom:
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkk am na grin
Okoro,where you go hide? angry angry
Re: Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 27, 2015
CountDracula:
what do you guys really gain from insult?
Re: Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 27, 2015
Blackett:
Sensitive threads like this one should be removed, and the OP's, banned. Maybe after the ban, they'll have sense.

Fvcking _idiot.
as usual...cant do without insult.

exhibition of bullshit yet he says he is allergic to it.

ode ni.

rant again as usual.

freak!!!
Re: Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 27, 2015
profojah:
ride on bro!!

and possess epilepsy too.
Re: Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 27, 2015
Midehi:

as usual...cant do without insult.

exhibition of bullshit yet he says he is allergic to it.

ode ni.

rant again as usual.

freak!!!
Sorry, but if you haven't noticed, I don't appreciate being quoted by brainless animal look alikes.

So if you don't mind, stay the fvck away from my mentions.
Re: Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 27, 2015
Blackett:
Sorry, but if you haven't noticed, I don't appreciate being quoted by brainless animal look alikes.

So if you don't mind, stay the fvck away from my mentions.
you are the cutiest goat now....and pls stay off my mention or anywhere you see my moniker.

wish i can see you physical & spit on your face & tell you how disgusting you are.

quote me again make dog lick your smelling ass.

idiot.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 27, 2015
Midehi:

you are the cutiest goat now....and pls stay off my mention or anywhere you see my moniker.

wish i can see you physical & spit on your face & tell you how disgusting you are.

quote me again make dog lick your smelling ass.

idiot.

You are the capital "I" in "_Idiot".

Between you and I, who quoted each other on this thread, fool? And you dare talk to me about staying off your moniker? Ewuuuu!
Re: Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 27, 2015
slimmy05:
it happened to someone in my school. When the epilepsy came. His dick was smashed by her teeth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Behaviours Of Girls That Will Make Your Laugh / Advice Her Please / WOW: See Ghanaian Actress “moesha Bodung” Private Leaked Photos [baddest NYASH]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.