Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,276 members, 7,974,254 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:14 PM

Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony (72854 Views)

PHOTOS: Presidential Task Force On Food Security Meets Yemi Osinbajo / World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB / Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony by benedictnsi(m): 10:28pm On May 27, 2015
MrPresident1:
The car don old.
na ancient G-wagon b that ooo
Re: Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony by Obidikejr(m): 10:28pm On May 27, 2015
dotta:
This is the presidential state car that will be used to carry the incoming and the outgoing president during the inauguration on May 29th.

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/05/photos-presidential-state-car-being.html

Wait op is that 6*6 MLS? :O Damn!
Re: Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony by ademusiwa5: 10:43pm On May 27, 2015
Lagos state, oyo state, delta state, Ogun stae, kogi sate, kwara, ondo state, ekiti state , osun state are invalid state and are illegal states under international law, because he Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria have its own system, which is call 25 Division.

So It is basically illegal states under international law, this 10 states in the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria are illegal states.

Bu you have many illiterate people and illiterate politician in africa.

Re: Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony by ugoezeik(m): 10:43pm On May 27, 2015
kennygee:
Is that not a G wagon?
no my dear. I think its U wagon
Re: Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 27, 2015
cool...
Re: Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony by joecooper(m): 10:53pm On May 27, 2015
Get free Installation of Cctv With as low as N89,999 and secure your Home, Office, Schools, Hotels, Business with CCTV cameras.
Simplify life with solution of multiple option. Get cameras,DVR full Recording, Installation, free surge extension, Options of replacing one camera to spy camera also activate mobile monitoring on you mobile devices anywhere in the world .......
All this with as low as you can imagine and still enjoy one year warranty on the products.

Simplicity at its peak!

Other packages also available..

Jacore Technology Industries
08090455551, watsapp 08039214367
Re: Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony by useebobo(m): 10:57pm On May 27, 2015
FINAL YEAR PROJECTS AND RESEARCH WORK: Confused on how to start your research work or final year projects in Computer Science, Economics, Business Administration and other related courses?
We are here to help you, get in touch with us for numerous projects, essays/papers, seminars and reports in various fields of study.
CONTACT US: ( send your request )
Email Address: useebobo@gmail.com
Whatsapp: 07066176730
BBM :7FFFB922
Re: Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony by zhirinmai(m): 11:40pm On May 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
That car resembles a fertilizer truck..
No offense angry
lols, guy u no go kill me wit laugh...
Re: Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony by Onyi4live(m): 11:46pm On May 27, 2015
Somebody should give me address to the vanue am coming from Enugu.. Wish to be there live
Re: Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony by jaybim: 11:51pm On May 27, 2015
a v8 engine in a car that may never move faster than 20km per hour... what a waste
Re: Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony by ifyan(m): 12:00am On May 28, 2015
drizzydrag:
I cant wait for Friday to come o... Chanji!!!

Hehehe! am dere again for d 2nd time within 24hrs... FTC!

Dis land is for sale! Any interesting buyer should meet me in Sambisa Forest.

Guy haven't you had that the inauguration has postponed till next. ...year

1 Like

Re: Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony by efizee: 12:23am On May 28, 2015
dickrider:
[size=13pt] undecided

Why dem no use innosson vehicle? i thought the igbos boasted Gej has transformed their automobile industry? yeye dey smell. mtcheeew undecided[/size]
Omg.... Do you have sense at all?
Re: Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony by Rexnegro(m): 12:24am On May 28, 2015
MrPresident1:
The car don old.
I can bet my O'level u old pass d car/jeep
Re: Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony by otemanuduno: 12:48am On May 28, 2015
nunzk:
So if them give u G-wagon give u innoson u go use innoson? Ur sense no complete. Innoson moto don full road and him don collect him money. If u de biff am, d moto, or d bizness go start your
n. #baldheadniccur!
Which road are u talking about? Do u mean GEJ's imaginary road built in his title block mind?
Re: Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony by Nobody: 1:35am On May 28, 2015
Buhari go fit climb this motor?
Re: Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony by 4stylz: 3:05am On May 28, 2015
dickrider:
[size=13pt] undecided

Why dem no use innosson vehicle? i thought the igbos boasted Gej has transformed their automobile industry? yeye dey smell. mtcheeew undecided[/size]

See this one oo; confused idiot
Re: Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony by dapsonlou(m): 3:17am On May 28, 2015
Finally a Classy President, not this Village Land cruiser users
Re: Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony by austinbrown: 5:36am On May 28, 2015
Buhari doesn’t like expensive things pls just get him a camel
Re: Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony by CeceezKollecti: 6:37am On May 28, 2015
kennygee:
Is that not a G wagon?
Girls and G wagon tho........some are already wishing They can sit in front with crossed seatbelt and snap with dat National Flag colour Reflecting... angry
Re: Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony by tunnary(m): 7:36am On May 28, 2015
koligs:

NO, NA PISS DEY INSIDE

LMAO
Re: Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony by alabiyemmy(m): 8:47am On May 28, 2015
Buhari go reject am say make dem give am cow instead.
Re: Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony by alabiyemmy(m): 8:48am On May 28, 2015
otemanuduno:
Which road are u talking about? Do u mean GEJ's imaginary road built in his title block mind?

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony by enthusiastica: 10:03am On May 28, 2015
wise7:
Hope fuel dey inside o
Shuuuu fuel strike don end now grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 28, 2015
Playing to the gallery,
Dressing up the window,
Dancing to the music,
Not played by the leader.
Re: Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony by toprealman: 2:36pm On May 28, 2015
MrPresident1:
The car don old.
Vintage is the name of the game. Old wine being tasty always.
You want them to use a Lambo or Bugatti?
Re: Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony by naptu2: 12:13am On May 29, 2015
The review vehicle is only going to be used within the arena (when the President is waving to the audience in the stands).

naptu2:
Review vehicle

State car

Re: Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony by nunzk: 1:42am On Jun 06, 2015
otemanuduno:
keep looking for the road.............*
Re: Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony by ddjay: 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
drizzydrag:
I cant wait for Friday to come o... Chanji!!!

Hehehe! am dere again for d 2nd time within 24hrs... FTC!

Dis land is for sale! Any interesting buyer should meet me in Sambisa Forest.
chanji not change abi,see the type of hardship your chanji has brought to Nigerians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World / Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) / Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.