Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,939 members, 7,942,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

Massive Clean Up In Uyo For The Swearing In Of The New Governor Mr Udom Emmanuel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Clean Up In Uyo For The Swearing In Of The New Governor Mr Udom Emmanuel (1456 Views)

Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General / Court Stops The Swearing In Of Victoria Nyeche - See Reasons / Inauguration Of Mr.Udom Emmanuel as New Governor of Akwa Ibom State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Clean Up In Uyo For The Swearing In Of The New Governor Mr Udom Emmanuel by notobs: 7:57pm On May 27, 2015
this clean up exercise is led by the commissioner of environment in tie supervising the cleanup in many sites across the state capital. Akwa Ibomites are really happy to receive their new governor and also send forth the incumbent who has been busy this last few days commissioning 165 Life touching projects as hia admin. winds down

Re: Massive Clean Up In Uyo For The Swearing In Of The New Governor Mr Udom Emmanuel by notobs: 7:59pm On May 27, 2015
More

Re: Massive Clean Up In Uyo For The Swearing In Of The New Governor Mr Udom Emmanuel by notobs: 7:59pm On May 27, 2015
smiley

Re: Massive Clean Up In Uyo For The Swearing In Of The New Governor Mr Udom Emmanuel by ezeagu(m): 8:01pm On May 27, 2015
Why couldn't they do this before or on a regular basis? Just for the sake of it? Doesn't make sense.

1 Like

Re: Massive Clean Up In Uyo For The Swearing In Of The New Governor Mr Udom Emmanuel by notobs: 8:03pm On May 27, 2015
ezeagu:
Why couldn't they do this before? Just for the sake of it? Doesn't make sense.

Because it wasnt dirty and was not yet due for cleaning. Akwa Ibom is a very clean state hence routine cleaning is common here unlike in some hell holes.

1 Like

Re: Massive Clean Up In Uyo For The Swearing In Of The New Governor Mr Udom Emmanuel by AfonSales(m): 8:06pm On May 27, 2015
I hope it won't stop after the inauguration. Cleanliness is next to Godliness, it should be an every day affair. I wish Mr Udom the very best, God bless my state of Origin!
Re: Massive Clean Up In Uyo For The Swearing In Of The New Governor Mr Udom Emmanuel by Gboliwe: 8:10pm On May 27, 2015
notobs:

Because it wasnt dirty and was not yet due for cleaning. Akwa Ibom is a very clean state hence routine cleaning is common here unlike in some hell holes.

Abeg don't go there! angry
Re: Massive Clean Up In Uyo For The Swearing In Of The New Governor Mr Udom Emmanuel by notobs: 8:21pm On May 27, 2015
AfonSales:
I hope it won't stop after the inauguration. Cleanliness is next to Godliness, it should be an every day affair. I wish Mr Udom the very best, God bless my state of Origin!

Cleanliness is in the DNA of every Akwa Ibom person. and it reflects on our government too.
Re: Massive Clean Up In Uyo For The Swearing In Of The New Governor Mr Udom Emmanuel by notobs: 8:23pm On May 27, 2015
Gboliwe:

Abeg don't go there! angry

Vice chairman of haters club where is your chairman Aressa? I was wondering how long it will take b4 you guys show up.
Re: Massive Clean Up In Uyo For The Swearing In Of The New Governor Mr Udom Emmanuel by AfonSales(m): 8:26pm On May 27, 2015
notobs:

Cleanliness is in the DNA of every Akwa Ibom person. and it reflects on our government too.

Akpaniko ke dó
Re: Massive Clean Up In Uyo For The Swearing In Of The New Governor Mr Udom Emmanuel by ezeagu(m): 8:29pm On May 27, 2015
notobs:

If that's so why are there entire garbage truck full of trash being cleaned up?
Re: Massive Clean Up In Uyo For The Swearing In Of The New Governor Mr Udom Emmanuel by notobs: 8:38pm On May 27, 2015
ezeagu:

If that's so why are there entire garbage truck full of trash being cleaned up?

Whats your point?
Re: Massive Clean Up In Uyo For The Swearing In Of The New Governor Mr Udom Emmanuel by IGBOSON1: 9:02pm On May 27, 2015
notobs:

Whats your point?

^^^That the gutters are not cleaned often enough if that much dirt could be retrieved from them!
Re: Massive Clean Up In Uyo For The Swearing In Of The New Governor Mr Udom Emmanuel by notobs: 9:03pm On May 27, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^That the gutters are not cleaned often enough if that much dirt could be retrieved from them!
Wow, good point. Please Sir how often are the gutters in Aba cleaned?
Re: Massive Clean Up In Uyo For The Swearing In Of The New Governor Mr Udom Emmanuel by Gboliwe: 9:12pm On May 27, 2015
notobs:

Wow, good point. Please Sir how often are the gutters in Aba cleaned?

Stop being silly Sir! Learn to stay focused when discussing issues. No reason derailing your own thread!
Re: Massive Clean Up In Uyo For The Swearing In Of The New Governor Mr Udom Emmanuel by Gboliwe: 9:15pm On May 27, 2015
notobs:

Vice chairman of haters club where is your chairman Aressa? I was wondering how long it will take b4 you guys show up.

Me hater kwa? SMH. You are either blind or pretending to be blind! I mean how in the world do you see me as hater? SmH

I also think you are a bloody sycophant. They piss me off angry

(1) (Reply)

Report Petrol Stations Selling Above N87 Around Your Area To DPR - V.P Osinbanjo / Unknown Gunmen Kill PDP Youth Leader In Benue State (viewers Discretion / President Osinbajo To Resume Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.