Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,161 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:47 PM

Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House (65159 Views)

Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor / Hameed Ali Gives Simon Lalong Gift (Photos) / Simon Lalong: I Have Not Received Any Salary As Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by kayoday(m): 9:36pm On May 27, 2015
Report had it that Lam Adesina did similar thing when he was elected governor. He later moved to government lodge after state funds were used to renovate his personal house.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by elohorayodele: 9:37pm On May 27, 2015
Then 2 years from now he will go ahead and build a 20b mansion. Hypocrites
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 27, 2015
grin
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by Phoenix001(m): 9:38pm On May 27, 2015
The man should stop deceiving himself thinking he is deceiving Nigerians. Is it not government house? His decision not to live in it tells a negative story or will he lease it or sell it out.
Naijarians and their double standard sha! I don tire.
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by husnath(m): 9:39pm On May 27, 2015
Bonapart:
Aboki is an aboki... no matter what
we are all knowns as yen Arewa(northerners)
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by meforyou1(m): 9:40pm On May 27, 2015
So where does he want to live in?
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by dustmalik: 9:40pm On May 27, 2015
AWONEYAN:
If all our leaders can be sincere and work for d interest of d pple, and not dia selfish interest. Nigeria will be better. For an out going governor who can't pay salary to be investing on such a vuglar project. "don’t need such a house to work for the people of Plateau State. In serving Plateau people, I don’t need a luxury office. I’d rather prefer people of the state live in luxury homes with all social services provided. So, I don’t think a new government house is a priority of Plateau people. I don’t need such an office to serve my people.”

Please don't mind any hypocrite who cried that its all deceits,...when we see a deviation from normal corruption based norm we should aprreciate it, either we are seeking for PROTECTION or we are doing POST AND GET PAID
Don't mind the TANoids. They are simply pained that such humble gesture isn't coming from a PDP gov-elect.
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by titipeters: 9:40pm On May 27, 2015
But mr Godwin, why are u deceiving ursef? Don't worry, dey will soon complete it 4 u okay... bt wait o, 15billion and Nigerians are here dying in poverty...
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 27, 2015
APC and their Propaganda, u can stay anywhere u want for all I care
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by M4gunners: 9:40pm On May 27, 2015
The Man look gentle. I don't think he's deceiving us like some people here has said. One thing is sure they are still some good people in government.
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by meforyou1(m): 9:41pm On May 27, 2015
Phoenix001:
The man should stop deceiving himself thinking he is deceiving Nigerians. Is it not government house? His decision not to live in it tells a negative story or will he lease it or sell it out.
Naijarians and their double standard sha! I don tire.
the question is "where does he want to live in?" his private house? And collect estacode for living in his own house?
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by ileogbenfidel(m): 9:42pm On May 27, 2015
I hope this governor elect is not trying to deceive his people
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by obliks(m): 9:43pm On May 27, 2015
UnknownT:
You can't live there because it is uncompleted.

Only a homeless person stays in an uncompleted building.

pls how can i also change my username? i cant see the option in the "edit profile". thanks. reply.
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by meforyou1(m): 9:43pm On May 27, 2015
NwokoloGodswill:
APC and their Propaganda, u can stay anywhere u want for all I care
noo, that should not be encouraged. This man wants to stay in his private house and be paid estacode for living there. Govt House is a public building meant for the governor
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by 49cents(m): 9:44pm On May 27, 2015
iyatrustee:
The next 4yrs promises to be interesting!

Let's hope they all sustain the tempo.

Change indeed seems to have come to Nigeria

Baby beyond hoping and watching.....I wish to see you as an antagonist of the corridors of transdormational leadership
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by UnknownT: 9:44pm On May 27, 2015
obliks:

pls how can i also change my username? i cant see the option in the "edit profile". thanks. reply.
mail the admin (seun)
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by oloriooko(m): 9:44pm On May 27, 2015
So saint gov elect 2 quick questions
Where do you plan staying
What would you do with a 15b uncompleted govt house.

Please be wise and stop the bobo, complete the fvcking house, move in and serve the people cuz it won't stop u from serving the great people of plateau state.

1 Like

Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by Ahmeduana(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/05/27/plateau-governor-elect-refuses-to-move-into-n15b-government-house/
NA SO UNA DEY TALK OOO! IF YOU TEST AM FINISH NOW AND YOU COME SEE HAS THE SOUP SWEET, NA THAT TIME YOU GO TALK SAY THE DESIGN OF THE GOVERNORS HOUSE IS NOT BEFITTING THE STATUS OF A GOVERNOR.

1 Like

Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by Moana(f): 9:46pm On May 27, 2015
A true leader always makes serving his people a priority
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by simdam500(m): 9:49pm On May 27, 2015
Imitating the poorest governor. Smh
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by balasulemomoh: 9:49pm On May 27, 2015
pls do as u said, May God give us long life and see if is going 2 fulfill is promise.
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by MrMcJay(m): 9:50pm On May 27, 2015
barcanista:
This APC Governor-elect is facing Money laundering charges hanging on his neck...
He was first arrested in 2006 http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/5285544.stm

The case is not over yet http://www.tootalking.com/news/lalong-arrested/

Don't waste your tears, you are gonna need them till 2023 and then from 2027 till 2031 when either Rochas or Fashola steps in.
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by donuba61: 9:51pm On May 27, 2015
Talk is cheap. 8 years ago one man called himself d chief servant. Sir after 4 years we will know how far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website / South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? / Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.