Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,678 members, 7,882,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:16 PM

Fuel Scarcity?? White Woman Seen In The Boot Of A Car In Lagos (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity?? White Woman Seen In The Boot Of A Car In Lagos (photos) (1891 Views)

Supreme Court; Kogi Prepares To Jubilate As Bello Gets The Boot! / Fuel Scarcity: White Man In A Danfo Bus In Lagos (photos) / Fuel Scarcity: White man Searching For Fuel (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity?? White Woman Seen In The Boot Of A Car In Lagos (photos) by vjsmiles: 8:56pm On May 27, 2015
grin

Re: Fuel Scarcity?? White Woman Seen In The Boot Of A Car In Lagos (photos) by Obijulius: 8:57pm On May 27, 2015
This one no be white woman...na oyibo.
Re: Fuel Scarcity?? White Woman Seen In The Boot Of A Car In Lagos (photos) by indiraserv: 8:57pm On May 27, 2015
I like that she seems to be enjoying the ride .
Black blood white skin...
No matter the condition feyin eh

Indiraserv
Re: Fuel Scarcity?? White Woman Seen In The Boot Of A Car In Lagos (photos) by Mogidi: 8:59pm On May 27, 2015
Na wa o, it doesn't look like kidnap "tings" anyway.
Re: Fuel Scarcity?? White Woman Seen In The Boot Of A Car In Lagos (photos) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:01pm On May 27, 2015
How does this pisure relates to fuel scarcity. I know now those foolish APC mods will carry this to FP. Blacks always been slaves from time immoral

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity?? White Woman Seen In The Boot Of A Car In Lagos (photos) by kodded(m): 9:02pm On May 27, 2015
inferiority complex

Smh undecided
Re: Fuel Scarcity?? White Woman Seen In The Boot Of A Car In Lagos (photos) by midolian(m): 9:02pm On May 27, 2015
Merely doing in Nigeria as Nigerians do..good 1
Re: Fuel Scarcity?? White Woman Seen In The Boot Of A Car In Lagos (photos) by pyyxxaro: 9:03pm On May 27, 2015
Na healthy Albino una de call white woman embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity?? White Woman Seen In The Boot Of A Car In Lagos (photos) by enoqueen: 9:08pm On May 27, 2015
Good for her.
Re: Fuel Scarcity?? White Woman Seen In The Boot Of A Car In Lagos (photos) by jamex93(m): 9:09pm On May 27, 2015
hahahahaha

she need am o
Re: Fuel Scarcity?? White Woman Seen In The Boot Of A Car In Lagos (photos) by sweetestever(f): 9:09pm On May 27, 2015
pyyxxaro:
i no fit laugh ur cument abeg.
Re: Fuel Scarcity?? White Woman Seen In The Boot Of A Car In Lagos (photos) by vjsmiles: 9:15pm On May 27, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
How does this pisure relates to fuel scarcity. I know now those foolish APC mods will carry this to FP. Blacks always been slaves from time immoral
kodded:
inferiority complex
Smh undecided

What is the inferiority complex there?
Swerve to my neigbours sanitary pad and lick her poopoo angry
Re: Fuel Scarcity?? White Woman Seen In The Boot Of A Car In Lagos (photos) by vjsmiles: 9:15pm On May 27, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: Fuel Scarcity?? White Woman Seen In The Boot Of A Car In Lagos (photos) by kennydee05(m): 9:16pm On May 27, 2015
When you are in Rome, you do exactly like the Romans
Re: Fuel Scarcity?? White Woman Seen In The Boot Of A Car In Lagos (photos) by kodded(m): 9:18pm On May 27, 2015
vjsmiles:

What is the inferiority complex there?
Swerve to my neigbours sanitary pad and lick her poopoo angry
I have seen a lot of black people sitting in the boot of a car, yet none made headline

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity?? White Woman Seen In The Boot Of A Car In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 27, 2015
pyyxxaro:
grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity?? White Woman Seen In The Boot Of A Car In Lagos (photos) by vjsmiles: 9:24pm On May 27, 2015
kodded:
I have seen a lot of black people sitting in the boot of a car, yet none made headline

undecided
when you eat chinese food for the first time the soldiers in your stomach will be wondering ah ah which kind missle be this but when you swallow large lumps of amala your soldiers will go to the battle field and come out victorious-----an example of what you call inferiority complex
Re: Fuel Scarcity?? White Woman Seen In The Boot Of A Car In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 27, 2015
Lol, u sure say no b albino?
Anywayz I think d woman did it jhust for fun, although some nigerians here will start ridiculing her dat she doesn't behave like other white that look down on us and don't evenb want to migle.
I like d woman sha, funny one
Re: Fuel Scarcity?? White Woman Seen In The Boot Of A Car In Lagos (photos) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2015
vjsmiles:

What is the inferiority complex there? Swerve to my neigbours sanitary pad and lick her poopoo angry
When you can't make a point, abuse them signs of a retard.
Re: Fuel Scarcity?? White Woman Seen In The Boot Of A Car In Lagos (photos) by vjsmiles: 9:50pm On May 27, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

When you can't make a point, abuse them signs of a retard.

Re: Fuel Scarcity?? White Woman Seen In The Boot Of A Car In Lagos (photos) by omenka(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2015
kodded:
inferiority complex

Smh undecided
Noo. It is unusual and funny cos they are very few in this country compared to theirs. So finding one of them doing such is a rarity. You don't even see them on the streets every day.

So I think you are the one with complex issues here buddie.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity?? White Woman Seen In The Boot Of A Car In Lagos (photos) by Lushore1: 9:53pm On May 27, 2015
she be albino.....lol
Re: Fuel Scarcity?? White Woman Seen In The Boot Of A Car In Lagos (photos) by jesse8048(m): 10:16pm On May 27, 2015
Just that? That's not what I was expecting.
Re: Fuel Scarcity?? White Woman Seen In The Boot Of A Car In Lagos (photos) by Flashh: 10:18pm On May 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
Lala sticlala
Is it a must your thread should make FP?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Angry War Criminal, Gowon, Wished Ojukwu Took Otapiapia / The Fall Of America. Solidifying The Ongoing Jihad. / Security Agents Comb S/ East For Operators Of Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.