Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,426 members, 7,891,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 08:44 PM

The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed (57520 Views)

We Killed This Large Snake Right Now / We Killed This 6+ Feet Snake In Our Street And My Funny Experience. / How I Trained My Dog To Walk Off The Leash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by holluwai(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2015
Ehen....na your room mate be that, abi?
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by moscobabs(m): 10:00am On May 28, 2015
You should be jailed for killing the innocent creature.

1 Like

Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Gwekzy: 10:00am On May 28, 2015
Congrats......
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by nakwe(m): 10:00am On May 28, 2015
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by andreernest28(m): 10:01am On May 28, 2015
NA WA O,SNAKE EVERY WHERE,SNAKE ISLAND NONI grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by elantraceey(f): 10:01am On May 28, 2015
ITbomb:
Wey you from sef.
A girl saw a plastic snake in my house and fainted, na him you dey carry live one do selfie

grin grin
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by gajerian(m): 10:01am On May 28, 2015
elantraceey:
Ok nau , Its a season of snakes.

But I pray never to see one in my room ever again sha embarassed

Heroin 21 gun salute
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by boynigeria(m): 10:01am On May 28, 2015
if na me na to run commot
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by braine(m): 10:02am On May 28, 2015
cute couple
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by nairainfoscom(m): 10:02am On May 28, 2015
I was expecting to see a python sized snake. Buh una try oo. I pray I never see a snake the size of an ant sef in my room.
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Richy4(m): 10:03am On May 28, 2015
enoqueen:
Snake don plenty for nairaland now o....

Wetin de happen self

Abeg which section e plenty pass so that i go get kerosene. I hear say the thing dey fear kero. If na romance section e dey, tell me i go sprinkle am on the edge of the fence between family and romance section. I no want make e cross over oo
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Nobody: 10:03am On May 28, 2015
So with this ur okpolo eye when dey like my own u still no fit aim well,well thank God say u finally killed it
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Nobody: 10:05am On May 28, 2015
THAT MUST BE EBONYI STATE...THE LAND OF NO GREEN SNAKE KILLING EVEN IF E FALL FOR YOUR HEAD!
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by sassygal(f): 10:05am On May 28, 2015
Fraih:
It was like a movie this evening when this strongheaded snake crawled into my room. I unconsciously dropped the call I was on and ran for a big stick,
Thanks to my friend who was around and noted the snake's spot and we started the attack, even when I pinned the belly to the wall with the long stick, and my friend trying to crush the head with another long stick, this snake was actually fighting us back and dodging every hits, and threatening us with its tongue.. .. I mean, that snake was so smart and trained (if it actually was) because it took us Time to actually get the head, even when the other parts were hit and the belly pinned to the wall, it still struggled and fought_ didn't give up. I was almost pitying it sef, it was like a seasonal movie o and we were sweating just to get the head
But alas! It was down and I say thank God I saw the snake and thank God it wasn't hiding under the chair or something, that would be catastrophic living with a snake.

please which area is your place? let me know if I have to relocate. so many stories of creatures being killed, please save someone by indicating locations.

my heart is is my throat now
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Nobody: 10:06am On May 28, 2015
Is that o. Y. O?
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by mstik(f): 10:07am On May 28, 2015
What's the deal with all these snake stories these days??
Abi na the rain dey expose den?
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Wenom: 10:08am On May 28, 2015
This is the same type of snake I killed in my reception shocked
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by soleexx(m): 10:08am On May 28, 2015
Fraih:
It was like a movie this evening when this strongheaded snake crawled into my room. I unconsciously dropped the call I was on and ran for a big stick,
Thanks to my friend who was around and noted the snake's spot and we started the attack, even when I pinned the belly to the wall with the long stick, and my friend trying to crush the head with another long stick, this snake was actually fighting us back and dodging every hits, and threatening us with its tongue.. .. I mean, that snake was so smart and trained (if it actually was) because it took us Time to actually get the head, even when the other parts were hit and the belly pinned to the wall, it still struggled and fought_ didn't give up. I was almost pitying it sef, it was like a seasonal movie o and we were sweating just to get the head
But alas! It was down and I say thank God I saw the snake and thank God it wasn't hiding under the chair or something, that would be catastrophic living with a snake.

I never hear for my life say fine gal dey kill snake!

1 Like

Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by sonofspada(m): 10:09am On May 28, 2015
There's more from where that came from undecided
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Nobody: 10:09am On May 28, 2015
you saw a snake in your room too?

elantraceey:
Ok nau , Its a season of snakes.

But I pray never to see one in my room ever again sha embarassed
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by bettercreature(m): 10:10am On May 28, 2015
ACTOR and ACTRESS,see bush around your house you go kill lion in your room soon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by iwatchandlisten(m): 10:11am On May 28, 2015
Very brave duo; una try'o! Drop some bitter colars around your environment...it scares/drives away snakes
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by ademoladeji(m): 10:11am On May 28, 2015
Why kill the innocent creature?

#EvulZ
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by tellwisdom: 10:11am On May 28, 2015
Nna Shey I no go relocate go sky so??...this one wey snake everywhere sad
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by rottenegg: 10:12am On May 28, 2015
If you spent more time on animal planet instead of telemundo, you would recognise a simple non poisenous green tree snake when u see one. Your write up sounded like a black mamba entered your room.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by elantraceey(f): 10:12am On May 28, 2015
aflyingbird:
you saw a snake in your room too?
When I was 12, its been long.
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Melahou(m): 10:12am On May 28, 2015
and who`s this your friend and why is he wearing a green shirt
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by harry509: 10:12am On May 28, 2015
Fraih:
am lookn 4 a snake 2 buy.
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by soleexx(m): 10:12am On May 28, 2015
The snake dey find fuel

1 Like

Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Nobody: 10:12am On May 28, 2015
You have guts! If I see a snake in my room,I will just faint.My bros Inlaw saw one in my compound this morning, told him to fumigate the compound ASAP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) / Five Reasons You Should Own A Nigerian Local Dog ''ekuke'' Over Foreign Breeds / Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.