Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published (30928 Views)

Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack / Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles / Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by oloyeadeniyi(m): 1:58pm On May 30, 2015
holyokoto:
Patience Jonathan - Min of Tourism

Asari Dokubo - Min of Defence

Diezani Madueke - Minister of Works

Ingozi Iweala - Minister of Defence state

IBB - Min of Petroleum

James Ibori - Min of Finance

Yakubu Gowon _ Min of FCT

Namadi Samba - Niger Delta affairs

Shehu Shagari - Minister of Current affairs

GEJ - Speaker

Reuben Abati - Minister of Justice

FFK - Minister of Info

Obasanjo - Senate President

Dumb
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by isexcel: 2:00pm On May 30, 2015
Let's mak case for Buharilicious Technocrates..
PROF PAT UTOMI
RAJI FASHOLA
TIM DAVID WEST
DELE MOMODU
PATRICK OBAHIAGBHON
ROTIMI AMAECHI
IBRAHIM KWANKWASO
AKEREDOLU
KALU
NDAH-ISAIHA
To mention a view. He should likely retain 4 of jonathans cabinet member that were outstanding eg the new ADB president ADESINA had it bn he is still around.
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by 49cents(m): 2:00pm On May 30, 2015
Segadem:
op ,out of your suggested 10 nominees, nobody from northeast ,north central and north west,
in mtn voice, your suggestion is not allow pls try again later.

thats my list you are free to make yours haba.............read the topic

okay i add kwankanso

the likes of elrufai,lamido,and the ex speaker are all engaged
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 30, 2015
laurel03:
.All I know is Buhari regime will better than Obj/Gej regime
by d grace of God (insha allah)
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by joshcurrent(m): 2:02pm On May 30, 2015
Typing........
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by ddippset(m): 2:04pm On May 30, 2015
Amaechi should be number one on this list. Make no mistakes amaechi is a workaholic. It's just that patience came in his second tenure with wike and mbu to distract him. Ask any sincere non partisan rivers man and he'd tell you amaechi is arguably the best governor rivers ever had. Except you're a tanoid who still can't recover from the loss of Jonathan. I want either of these two positions for amaechi. 1. Minister of the niger delta. 2. SGF.

2 Likes

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by 49cents(m): 2:04pm On May 30, 2015
olalekan1:

Bakare and ezekwesili may not get appointment.
authentic rumour has it that bakare will be there

ezekweili though yabbed PMB is an asset to any govt just as Dora was
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by 49cents(m): 2:06pm On May 30, 2015
ddippset:
Amaechi should be number one on this list. Make no mistakes amaechi is a workaholic. It's just that patience came in his second tenure with wike and mbu to distract him. Ask any sincere non partisan rivers man and he'd tell you amaechi is arguably the best governor rivers ever had. Except you're a tanoid who still can't recover from the loss of Jonathan. I want either of these two positions for amaechi. 1. Minister of the niger delta. 2. SGF.

okay fine...............Minister of Niger Delta suits him
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Olushauneddy(m): 2:07pm On May 30, 2015
Some mumu's calling for new ideas what was JONATHAN when we voted him into power and office. Don't get me wrong I didn't say new ideas ain't good though but let me remind you that experience counts. Someone like Barth Nnaji should be enlisted. He got fired by Jonathan because he wanted to improve the power output in Naija while Jonathan and his cartel are not comfortable with his steps toward the idea of giving Nigeria light...........Jonathan is a real bad man
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 30, 2015
9jatatafo:
Why take paracetamol for another man's headache?
it is our headache cos if anything goes wrong, we will all face d heat. And if u dnt av any suggestions, then u beta start taking enough paracetamol for future use grin
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Wildrage: 2:14pm On May 30, 2015
ddippset:
very funny you think Rotimi amaechi will not be in. Amaechi is the biggest scape goat for the Jonathan ouster and the most hated man in the niger delta today. Even if buhari was the devil himself, he'd compensate amaechi richly. I think he will be a minister. Even if gmb wanted only 5 ministers, amaechi makes it.

The promised change should not be about compensation for electoral support from friends and cronies, it should be about delivering political dividends. Their compensation should come from enhanced security, 24hrs electricity supply, better schools, roads, hospitals etc if they are waiting to be compensated with political appointments then the motive of their change mantra is not altruistic. We have a lot of young , enterprising Nigerians who have distinguished themselves in their various fields of endeavors, they come with no political baggage and are not beholden to any special interest who can be brought on board to inject fresh ideas into governance. People like El-Rufai, Oby, Ribadu, Ngozi Iweala, Akinwunmi et al were all unknown quantities before they were brought on board and in their initial outings , performed creditably well

2 Likes

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by 49cents(m): 2:15pm On May 30, 2015
ddippset:
very funny you think Rotimi amaechi will not be in. Amaechi is the biggest scape goat for the Jonathan ouster and the most hated man in the niger delta today. Even if buhari was the devil himself, he'd compensate amaechi richly. I think he will be a minister. Even if gmb wanted only 5 ministers, amaechi makes it.

lol

okay Amaechi gets Minsiter for Niger Delta
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by 9jatatafo(m): 2:16pm On May 30, 2015
Peaceisgold:

it is our headache cos if anything goes wrong, we will all face d heat. And if u dnt av any suggestions, then u beta start taking enough paracetamol for future use grin

Your suggestion is useless so why bug yourself. Those who have the power to do the suggestion know themselves. Fantasy!!
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Wildrage: 2:19pm On May 30, 2015
Olushauneddy:
Some mumu's calling for new ideas what was JONATHAN when we voted him into power and office. Don't get me wrong I didn't say new ideas ain't good though but let me remind you that experience counts. Someone like Barth Nnaji should be enlisted. He got fired by Jonathan because he wanted to improve the power output in Naija while Jonathan and his cartel are not comfortable with his steps toward the idea of giving Nigeria light...........Jonathan is a real bad man

Nnaji was relieved of his post for alleged conflict of interest, no thanks to the vociferous opposition who would rather cut their nose to spite their face
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 30, 2015
9jatatafo:

Your suggestion is useless so why bug yourself. Those who have the power to do the suggestion know themselves. Fantasy!!
u sound angry, r u feeling d headache already, try panadol extra, am sure u'll b relieved
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by adun99(f): 2:24pm On May 30, 2015
emeuzo:
1) Me (minister of change)
2) fashola
3) Oby
4) rotimi
5) Father Mbaka
6) Ogbonnaya Onu
7) Bakary
8.) kwankwaso
9) Ngige
10) mama taraba
11) pat otomi
12) fayemi
13) muazu( d traitor)
14) Jega ( d plotter) tongue
15) Shekau ( minister of defence n terrorism)
16) obasaNJO (minister of agriculture) hehe
17) late decamped PDP members (minister of border patrol)
18) Abba (Inec chairman or minister of election/rigging)
19) they know themselves!!!
Lol
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by UncleDeeee(m): 2:30pm On May 30, 2015
Johnnyessence:
my own prediction goes thus
lawan-senate president
gbajabiamila-speaker
moguno-deputy speaker

fashola- works and transport
chief bisi akande-labour and productivity
rotimi ameachi-commerce and industry
prof tam david west-petroleum
pat utomi-finance
justice isa salami- justice
ezekwesili-education
lai mohammed-information

God forbid! How can Amaechi be commerce and industry? Do you want a crippled economy? You can visit Rivers State for clear evidences
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by BTT(m): 2:30pm On May 30, 2015
49cents:
We hear Buhari is drwing up a 19 man list for his cabinanet

Can u draw up a list for fun and see how close or whio is closest to the actual list when its available.....portfolio not important

You may list at least 10
Mine

1. Raji Fashola
2. Tam David West
3. Pat Utomi
4. Pastor. Bakare
5. Barth Nnaji
6. Oby ezekwesili
7. Festus Keyamo
8. Emeka Odimegwu
9. Fayemi
10 Mrs Adefuye (outgoing deputy governor).

I agree with you to some extent. Only that your list is devoid of any northern element. From that point, you goofed.
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by 49cents(m): 2:32pm On May 30, 2015
Wildrage:

Nnaji was relieved of his post for alleged conflict of interest, no thanks to the vociferous opposition who would rather cut their nose to spite their face

GEJ WANTED NNAJI OUT HIMSELF AS HE WAS DULLING HIS RUNS TO SELL OUT THE DISCOS TO HIS FREINDS WHOM HE HOPED WILL HELP HIM OUT AT THE POLLS
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 30, 2015
Code213:

Do you want Trainee-Ministers, or people who can hit the ground running?

Are you implying that there are no dynamic vibrant and accomplished Nigerians from various fields of endeavor that can hit the ground running unless they are recycled?

Sir, I vehemently refuse to subscribe to your assertions.

2 Likes

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Wildrage: 2:41pm On May 30, 2015
49cents:

GEJ WANTED NNAJI OUT HIMSELF AS HE WAS DULLING HIS RUNS TO SELL OUT THE DISCOS TO HIS FREINDS WHOM HE HOPED WILL HELP HIM OUT AT THE POLLS

Nnaji presided over the unbundling of NPplc and later the privatization, some of the companies that lost out later alleged he had interest in one of the companies that won the bid . When he was confronted with the allegation, he admitted having an interest in one of the companies but claimed his interest was disclosed even before he became a minister
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by dandoki: 2:41pm On May 30, 2015
49cents:

Can u draw up a list for fun and see how close or whio is closest to the actual list when its available.....portfolio not important

You may list at least 10
Mine

1. Raji Fashola
2. Tam David West
3. Pat Utomi
4. Pastor. Bakare
5. Barth Nnaji
6. Oby ezekwesili
7. Festus Keyamo
8. Emeka Odimegwu
9. Fayemi
You forgot to add the last name in your no.8 :“Ojukwu”!

1 Like

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by NewsHub: 2:42pm On May 30, 2015
Johnnyessence:
my own prediction goes thus
lawan-senate president
gbajabiamila-speaker
moguno-deputy speaker

fashola- works and transport
chief bisi akande-labour and productivity
rotimi ameachi-commerce and industry
prof tam david west-petroleum
pat utomi-finance
justice isa salami- justice
ezekwesili-education
lai mohammed-information

Nice prediction. And to add to it, Senator George Akume - Deputy Senate president.
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by 49cents(m): 2:50pm On May 30, 2015
Wildrage:

Nnaji presided over the unbundling of NPplc and later the privatization, some of the companies that lost out later alleged he had interest in one of the companies that won the bid . When he was confronted with the allegation, he admitted having an interest in one of the companies but claimed his interest was disclosed even before he became a minister

TRUE BUT GEJ LET WORSE ISSUES SLIDE

NNAJI IS A POWER EXPERT IF HE BENEFITED FROM THE SALE IT WOULD BE BECAUSE HE IS QUALIFIED TO
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by ddippset(m): 2:53pm On May 30, 2015
Wildrage:

The promised change should not be about compensation for electoral support from friends and cronies, it should be about delivering political dividends. Their compensation should come from enhanced security, 24hrs electricity supply, better schools, roads, hospitals etc if they are waiting to be compensated with political appointments then the motive of their change mantra is not altruistic. We have a lot of young , enterprising Nigerians who have distinguished themselves in their various fields of endeavors, they come with no political baggage and are not beholden to any special interest who can be brought on board to inject fresh ideas into governance. People like El-Rufai, Oby, Ribadu, Ngozi Iweala, Akinwunmi et al were all unknown quantities before they were brought on board and in their initial outings , performed creditably well
agreed that's why I did a follow up comment. You may check and see. Sentiments aside, settlement aside, amaechi is a performer. One of the best performing governors in the history of rivers state. Forget the beef he had with the Jonathans or all the Negative press, the man is performer and a mobilizer. As at his first term you couldn't count 5 performing governors without counting amaechi. It's not about buhari settling him.

1 Like

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Wildrage: 2:55pm On May 30, 2015
49cents:

TRUE BUT GEJ LET WORSE ISSUES SLIDE

NNAJI IS A POWER EXPERT IF HE BENEFITED FROM THE SALE IT WOULD BE BECAUSE HE IS QUALIFIED TO

I agree with you, our collective loss
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by hola106(m): 2:58pm On May 30, 2015
Nice move
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Wildrage: 3:02pm On May 30, 2015
ddippset:
agreed that's why I did a follow up comment. You may check and see. Sentiments aside, settlement aside, amaechi is a performer. One of the best performing governors in the history of rivers state. Forget the beef he had with the Jonathans or all the Negative press, the man is performer and a mobilizer. As at his first term you couldn't count 5 performing governors without counting amaechi. It's not about buhari settling him.

He did creditably well in his first four years then got derailed by unbridled ego, arrogance and puerile tantrums. Right now what Nigeria needs are not politcians that divides us further. This is a time of healing and rehabilitation and that requires the right temperament from those who presides over our collective patrimony

1 Like

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by alihas89(m): 3:10pm On May 30, 2015
We want Gen. Ahmad A Aboki to be part of his cabinet
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Cleff4u(m): 3:12pm On May 30, 2015
49cents:

You may list at least 10
Mine

1. Raji Fashola
2. Tam David West
3. Pat Utomi
4. Pastor. Bakare
5. Barth Nnaji
6. Oby ezekwesili
7. Festus Keyamo
8. Emeka Odimegwu
9. Fayemi
you are missing one name potential leader like me AGBALE CLIFFORD EHIAREKHUA I'm part of his administration. Because I am capable and sincere, thank you fellow one Nigeria.
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 30, 2015
Oby Ezekwesili and Tunde Bakare should not be picked IMO. I doubt Buhari will pick them for anything anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP / Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy / Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.