Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:00 AM

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? (41822 Views)

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / VIDEO: Man Caught Cheating With 3 Ladies In An Unfinished Building!!! (VIDEO) / Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by naija1stpikin: 12:37pm On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Your dream.

Have fun
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:37pm On May 28, 2015
agarawu23:
the son of mark help me deal with mrschima I no get her time today grin

Why have people been asking me to help 'deal' with some people since yesterday? I am not a professional 'assassin', sir. I'm more like a lexical poacher - I 'kill' for sport. cheesy

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 12:37pm On May 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Game on. wink

Nigerian men don't turn down toto and money offers! grin
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by naija1stpikin: 12:38pm On May 28, 2015
Aminat508:
Pls kindly edit your post

Why?
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 12:39pm On May 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

undecided

Hey boo! kiss
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by agarawu23(m): 12:39pm On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

And my dick is bigger than yours. wink
that's all you know "dick" & "sex"

hope mrchima did the DNA of chima? I doubt he is the owner undecided
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Aminat508(f): 12:40pm On May 28, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Why?
what do u mean by Why? Can't u see d nonsense kinglekan wrote Above.

1 Like

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by kinglekan: 12:40pm On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Nigerian men don't turn down toto and money offers! grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by agarawu23(m): 12:40pm On May 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Why have people been asking me to help 'deal' with some people since yesterday? I am not a professional 'assassin', sir. I'm more like a lexical poacher - I 'kill' for sport. cheesy

shebi na your regular customer ? grin
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 12:41pm On May 28, 2015
agarawu23:
thesonofmark help me deal with mrschima I no get her time today grin

Fight your own battles. Don't start sh1t then when its get hot...you are crying for help!

Stay in your lane and you will survive.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by naija1stpikin: 12:43pm On May 28, 2015
iamrealdeji:
who is this one? Do I know you? Was I talking to you? Get lost pls
Even if I get lost I'd be found. So your point is?
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 12:44pm On May 28, 2015
agarawu23:
that's all you know "dick" & "sex"

hope mrchima did the DNA of chima? I doubt he is the owner undecided

LMAO! grin. It wasn't you dead [size=22pt] dick![/size] tongue
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by naija1stpikin: 12:44pm On May 28, 2015
Aminat508:
what do u mean by Why? Can't u see d nonsense kinglekan wrote Above.

Sorry I don't understand the language he typed
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by ronald4lif(m): 12:44pm On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Hey boo! kiss

Now you're talking. cheesy

Next time you make put-down remarks on my kini I'll deprive you of coition. And see who suffers for it. wink
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Ishilove: 12:45pm On May 28, 2015
ronald4lif:
This section is getting tedious and boring without the involvement of our madam classy. angry

Ishilove bring back missclasssy biko.
embarassed
She will return when she finishes serving her ban.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by agarawu23(m): 12:45pm On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Fight your own battles. Don't start sh1t then when its get hot...you are crying for help!

Stay in your lane and you will survive.
you are too little for me to deal with undecided I don repent so therefore I wouldn't want to hurt your lame feelings
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 12:46pm On May 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Now you're talking. cheesy

Next time you make put-down remarks on my kini I'll deprive you of coition. And see who suffers for it. wink

undecided [size=3pt] noodle dick.[/size]
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 12:47pm On May 28, 2015
agarawu23:
you are too little for me to deal with undecided I don repent so therefore I wouldn't want to hurt your lame feelings

You are the epitome of lame ass!

2 Likes

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:48pm On May 28, 2015
agarawu23:
shebi na your regular customer ? grin

We duel it out every time. Familiar 'foes'. cheesy
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 12:49pm On May 28, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Standing or squatting?

(Falls off mango tree) grin

Standing! angry
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by vjsmiles: 12:49pm On May 28, 2015
iamrealdeji:
brother,na inferiority complex they worry you,na Chinky eyed Chinese men you dey fear reach this? you're right about Ireneony,i said it the other time that Ireneony looks dirty and she thought I was only hating on her,but I was just keeping it real,i don't hate
[size=14pt] was only being sarcastic [/size]
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by iamrealdeji(m): 12:49pm On May 28, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Even if I get lost I'd be found. So your point is?
wipe yourself out of this planet
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
*spreads mat* grin

I am waiting for yours *taps desk*
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Aminat508(f): 12:50pm On May 28, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Sorry I don't understand the language he typed
u do or u don't, kindly edit your post
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 12:51pm On May 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

That's Portugese (or maybe Italian) for 'prostitute', I think. You speak it?

It isn't neither jackass!

Prostitute these nuts.

2 Likes

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by ronald4lif(m): 12:51pm On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

undecided [size=3pt] noodle dick.[/size]

Do you love it noodle-sized angry
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by agarawu23(m): 12:57pm On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

LMAO! grin. It wasn't you dead [size=22pt] dick![/size] tongue

MrsChima:

You are the epitome of lame ass!

zaboroma undecided no time for you today. keep ass licking as usual tongue
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by trigar12(m): 12:59pm On May 28, 2015
Adufetohposh:
kiss kiss kiss
This is the first time am seeing diz moniker .... LOVELY, u look good I must say

1 Like

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:00pm On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

It isn't neither jackass!

Prostitute these nuts.

[size=14pt]
You see the effect of thrusting the hole between your legs with cucumber? It results in VAGĪNA PROLAPSE (COLAPSED VÁGINA) and you need to be on schizophrenia-inducing steroids to ease the pain.

Now you are hormonally imbalanced which explains your unprovoked tantrums. I know life has been hard on you but please save it for your next therapy session.cheesy [/size]

1 Like

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:02pm On May 28, 2015
agarawu23:

zaboroma undecided no time for you today. keep ass licking as usual tongue

Relax, I am taking on her already. cool

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by agarawu23(m): 1:02pm On May 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Relax, I am taking on her already. cool

cool grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply)

Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' / Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? / I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.