Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,711 members, 7,918,189 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:07 AM

Buhari Arrives Nigeria after 6 day trip to the UK(photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Nigeria after 6 day trip to the UK(photos) (56763 Views)

Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) / Adebola Irede Daniel Bags Distinction In UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria after 6 day trip to the UK(photos) by Awoofawo(m): 9:53am On May 28, 2015
anonimi:

For your THINKING pleasure grin grin

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria after 6 day trip to the UK(photos) by padrey(m): 10:24am On May 28, 2015
Baba e ka bo sori eto .....Iyanu asele....wind of Change is here....God Bless Nigeria....O ya Eagle Square...
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria after 6 day trip to the UK(photos) by Manir9ja: 10:25am On May 28, 2015
Positiveminds:
This Buhari has every look of a terrorist. Nigerians are in for a long thing.
omo u right, ive just checked your father's trousers and guess what i found...... Loooooooooong thing.
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria after 6 day trip to the UK(photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:36am On May 28, 2015
Always looking and walking like a president,unlike that village boy from otuoke that is always looking so timid and unpresidential. Na now Nigeria get president and I am happy to be part of the change movement. Haters keep hating,baba gonna rule you and your household for four years or more tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria after 6 day trip to the UK(photos) by Rick9(m): 10:42am On May 28, 2015
midolian:

But this man too get liver o! Hin no dey fear say some corrupt pple fit dey plan to assasinate am.. See as my guy dey waka alone like a common man.
Nah they can't try that shit at all this man is not just any man he is a retired Major General of the dreaded Nigeria Army.
Once a General always a General

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria after 6 day trip to the UK(photos) by GhaliNaaba(m): 10:45am On May 28, 2015
I feel so nervous, can't just wait!!!
I muhammed BUHARI do solemnly swear that I will protect the constitution of federal republic of Nigeria.......................
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria after 6 day trip to the UK(photos) by ibisko04: 10:52am On May 28, 2015
munex007:
Upload the pics of your Father let compare with Buhari..Even after spending his Youth on physical activities being a soldier defending the sovereignity of the nation when your coward father was hiding under the table....He still look agile and smart

Have been noticing how you keep throwing rubbish @ buhari right from the election period till now.

I see you have a pyschological issue which is affecting your disposition..You keep displaying ur frustrated life on here..Move on Loser he will be officially be President tomorrow.

The truth is that no one in your bloodline can ever achieve the feat,charisma,integrity BUHARI has earned

You keep wishing him bad yet he keeps soaring higher..He his untouchable and protected by the Creator

All those that want him to fail,will never taste victory in life!!

All those that are wishing him sickness,will be be bedridden by an incurable sickness!!

All those that are wishing him death will die before him!!

Child of hate!!

Let them continue to waste their time
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria after 6 day trip to the UK(photos) by mimiblaze(f): 10:53am On May 28, 2015
wellcome my presido.May Allah be your guide.
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria after 6 day trip to the UK(photos) by YOMNIK: 11:13am On May 28, 2015
welcome back
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria after 6 day trip to the UK(photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On May 28, 2015
Fearcom:

You no well up stairs.
E be like say you no wan reach im age.

One young politician called Buhari 'quarter-to'
He slumped and died, age 46.
Be talking like you own your life and health.

F**ker.
I Don't have issues with you..
But, my man u just have to know that we all, are on NATURAL DEATH ROW.. and i know u are not an exception..
Both the yet to be EXECUTED and The EXECUTIONER are on the same ROW.
Its just a matter of time and place.
So, be PREPARED as well.
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria after 6 day trip to the UK(photos) by Profazeezyahaya: 11:17am On May 28, 2015
cool d moment Buhari landed dis mornin a shower of rain dropin over here,Nigeria shall b Gr8t!welcm General muhammadu buhari,Gcfr federal republic of nigeria,once more welcm sir
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria after 6 day trip to the UK(photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:18am On May 28, 2015
midolian:
God, make me as simple/humble as this man no matter how wealthy/powerful I become tomorrow.

But this man too get liver o! Hin no dey fear say some corrupt pple fit dey plan to assasinate am.. See as my guy dey waka alone like a common man.

Well, our prayers will always be with you baba..welcome back

[size=1pt]less than 24hrs 2 go...[/size]

Guy, no fear. GOD is on his side. Anyone who wants to harm him will surely FAIL!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria after 6 day trip to the UK(photos) by midolian(m): 11:23am On May 28, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Guy, no fear. GOD is on his side. Anyone who wants to harm him will surely FAIL!!!
Amen
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria after 6 day trip to the UK(photos) by 989900: 11:56am On May 28, 2015
Baba is so used to uniform cheesy

This is the new uniform . . . make I go sow my own.
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria after 6 day trip to the UK(photos) by AJSA2006: 12:18pm On May 28, 2015
May Almimighty Allah strengthen him. How I wish he has won 8yrs ago when he was 64.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria after 6 day trip to the UK(photos) by softwhispers: 12:56pm On May 28, 2015
agarawu23:
cool down bro, you will even buy common sense for just #2 soon cool
Wicked!
Truth - bitter as always!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria after 6 day trip to the UK(photos) by dopedealer(m): 1:00pm On May 28, 2015
kilode100:
I hope he won't spend his four years going up and down....
He has work to do and I am waiting to buy PMS products for 40# a litre.
^ stand still and wait for your time.. Dan-iska shege
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria after 6 day trip to the UK(photos) by 989900: 1:08pm On May 28, 2015
This General's last trip out of the 'scene', is what we call 'tactical manoeuvre'.
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria after 6 day trip to the UK(photos) by kilode100(f): 1:12pm On May 28, 2015
dopedealer:

^ stand still and wait for your time.. Dan-iska shege

otu nne gi cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria after 6 day trip to the UK(photos) by Isaddabai(m): 2:52pm On May 28, 2015
agarawu23:
cool down bro, you will even buy common sense for just #2 soon cool
lmao....abeg no kill me with laff grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria after 6 day trip to the UK(photos) by agarawu23(m): 2:52pm On May 28, 2015
Isaddabai:
lmao....abeg no kill me with laff grin
grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria after 6 day trip to the UK(photos) by smartesboys(m): 8:20am On Jul 20, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Squats To Greet Obi Of Onitsha During Visit To His Palace / Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates / El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.