Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,689 members, 7,975,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:54 AM

Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) (2736 Views)

Ali Darni Abba Saleh Dies By 1am This Morning. Photo / Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO) / Amaechi Arrives National Assembly For Screening This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by dondo83(m): 7:02am On May 28, 2015
Eyepencil:
The man be like ghost. grin grin

coming from a moniker called eye pencil...lol

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by Pangea: 7:02am On May 28, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:
Daaddy oyoyo, Daaddy oyoyo.

See as Daddy take gallant for ground like all those American soldiers when landing from an aircraft, coming back from an operation.

Welcome back Spartacus, our Hero, the Slayer of Theokeles, the Bringer of rain.

Baba, you never cease to amaze me with your composure and comportment. Your gait alone etches fear on the hearts of the enemies of the people. And those of the enemies who refuse to be scared always have secret admiration, and a feeling of awe and reverence towards you.

Baba, this is your last day as the president-elect of this great country. Blessed are you already and may the Omnipotent God make you succeed.

Nigerians, let the real fight begin. Let blood be spilled in the arena.

grin
Cult of personality

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by jantofubu(m): 7:04am On May 28, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:

See as Daddy take gallant for ground like all those American soldiers when landing from an aircraft, coming back from an operation.

Baba, you never cease to amaze me with your composure and comportment. Your gait alone etches fear on the hearts of the enemies of the people. And those of the enemies who refuse to be scared always have secret admiration, and a feeling of awe and reverence towards you.

Baba, this is your last day as the president-elect of this great country. Blessed are you already and may the Omnipotent God make you succeed.

Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by Eyepencil: 7:05am On May 28, 2015
dondo83:

coming from a moniker called eye pencil...lol
Bingo don't quote me again.
Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by jantofubu(m): 7:06am On May 28, 2015
modath:

See Regal & Majestic waka oooo!! Walks like DA Boss that he is!! Ijaya PDP...

Sai Baba.God bless Nigeria.

#babawhileyouweregone .. Some saTANoids claimed you were ill & even wished death on their generation.. Not your portion!!

Great to have you back. smiley
Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by omenka(m): 7:10am On May 28, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:

grin
Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by omenka(m): 7:13am On May 28, 2015
slap1:
Be like walking pole.
Actually, that is why we love him! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by philaw(m): 7:23am On May 28, 2015
Eyepencil:
Bingo don't quote me again.
You are the monkey here kiss
Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by dahdah: 7:25am On May 28, 2015
jacabi:
'Seh dahdah le de'
U just mentioned my Name
Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by jacabi(m): 7:50am On May 28, 2015
dahdah:

U just mentioned my Name
Unbelieveable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic:what Is Happening In This Building At Unilag Water Front / Profile Of Lagos State Commissioner For Energy: Mr Wale Oluwo / Femi Adesina Collected 50M Cash From Dasuki - Nduka Obaigbena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.