Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,713 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:44 PM

Oil And Gas Investment In Nigeria: - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Oil And Gas Investment In Nigeria: (492 Views)

Oil&gas Investment Opportunities / 3 Oil&gas Investment Opportunities / Oil And Gas Investment Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Investment In Nigeria: by kingville(m): 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2009
Hello Everyone,

Happy valentine to you all.I will like to use this opportunity to let you
know about my company and its investment platform to help people
plan for a better life ahead of them.We have got some guaranteed products
that people can invest to plan for there future and like i said they are guaranteed
products which gets compounded every year depending on the time frame.
However we got the first oil and gas company in Nigeria i mean this is
the only oil and gas firm listed in the Nigerian Stock exchange which is selling for $1
and this in the next 3years be worth 56$ imagine that,
Well if you need more details on this just send me an email feelkc2000@yahoo.ca
or call me 07034696655 for more details,

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Accept Credit Card On My Site. So Im Looking For A Service That Works Here In Naija. Paypa / If You Can Fund My Paypal Account Today Hit Me Up / Dpk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.