Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,145 members, 7,880,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:51 PM

Fashola Tells Lagosians Goodbye(see TWEET) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Tells Lagosians Goodbye(see TWEET) (15345 Views)

Your Prayers Cannot Take Us Out Of Recession – Fashola Tells Nigerians / Lets Settle Our Differences, Igbo Group Tells Lagosians / Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Tells Lagosians Goodbye(see TWEET) by enubee(m): 1:48pm On May 28, 2015
baseg25:

CC : lalasticlala

SOURCE :http://streetgist.com/fashola-tells-lagosians-goodbye/

Good bye my amiable Governor hoping to see U̶̲̥̅̊ as our next minister of Foreign Affairs
Re: Fashola Tells Lagosians Goodbye(see TWEET) by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 28, 2015
At least you will be hopefully off the shackles of your God-Father.. where you can make far more meaningful impact to Nigerians at large
Re: Fashola Tells Lagosians Goodbye(see TWEET) by crazygod(m): 1:56pm On May 28, 2015
Chai. From fry pan to fire. Ambode go begin a new wave of tax policies.
Re: Fashola Tells Lagosians Goodbye(see TWEET) by efilefun(m): 1:58pm On May 28, 2015
Firefire:

My version of politics is without bitterness and permanent hatered.

Check me out!

Ojo melo ni afe lo ni aiye, ti eyin kan nwo ewu irin. ?
Nice one wish some people actually reason like this, but the are so blind to the fact. All we clamoring for is a Nigeria we can come back to and be proud of. All we need is just the basic amenities and you will see our economy grow in folds
Re: Fashola Tells Lagosians Goodbye(see TWEET) by rukkyland(m): 2:02pm On May 28, 2015
three hearty cheers!!! for you sir. Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!
Re: Fashola Tells Lagosians Goodbye(see TWEET) by nkemdi89(f): 2:02pm On May 28, 2015
So what will happen to badagry express way.
Re: Fashola Tells Lagosians Goodbye(see TWEET) by odunkha(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2015
Dolarman:
Buhari my Role Model Fashola my Mentor
Temitemi virus don catch you!!! LOL grin[quote author=Dolarman

1 Like

Re: Fashola Tells Lagosians Goodbye(see TWEET) by PentiumPro(f): 2:06pm On May 28, 2015
The emotional feeling of watching someone you've come to see as your governor in the last 8 years now leaving, he is leaving such a profound memories with us.
We love you BRF.
Re: Fashola Tells Lagosians Goodbye(see TWEET) by odunkha(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2015
Dolarman:
Buhari my Role Model Fashola my Mentor
Temitemi virus don catch you!!! LOL grin[quote author=Dolarman

1 Like

Re: Fashola Tells Lagosians Goodbye(see TWEET) by dimdim001(m): 2:12pm On May 28, 2015
baseg25:

CC : lalasticlala

SOURCE :http://streetgist.com/fashola-tells-lagosians-goodbye/

Dats a fake twitter acct, his real twitter acct is @tundefashola & is a verified acct...dis shld b removed from FP ASAP
Re: Fashola Tells Lagosians Goodbye(see TWEET) by Dolarman(m): 2:15pm On May 28, 2015
odunkha:

Temitemi virus don catch you!!!
LOL grin[quote author=Dolarman

Buhari my Role Model
Fashola my Mentor

Buhari My Role Model
Fashola my Mentor
Re: Fashola Tells Lagosians Goodbye(see TWEET) by GluvFoundation: 2:23pm On May 28, 2015
Best App for Entrepreneurs is GOLY. Download GOLY on google playstore. Thank me later
Re: Fashola Tells Lagosians Goodbye(see TWEET) by hola106(m): 2:36pm On May 28, 2015
I luv dis man he really try in bringing back d face of lagos and God wil bless u IJN name dis hw our leaders ought to be doin
Re: Fashola Tells Lagosians Goodbye(see TWEET) by daveP(m): 2:37pm On May 28, 2015
There is something you do to alleviate

There are things you do to differentiate

There are mistakes in between them

whether or not if people believe them(the mistakes)

Just know that you ended it well

with a result that earns you a hearty farewell

definitely BRF, youve ended well and now a yardstick cos as you leave faces are smiling, hearts are at rest and reassurance is born in this country NIG!!!

(Dance troupe from Badagry enters and chants " We say goodbye to you "Sir Raji"wink smileysmileysmiley

Obviously the equation looks balanced to the RHS than the LHS(mistakes)
Re: Fashola Tells Lagosians Goodbye(see TWEET) by mecks15(m): 2:38pm On May 28, 2015
Thank you fashola for serving lagosians meritoriosly, may ALMIGHTY ALLAH bless u abundantly. Looking forward to seeing you serve dis country in a new capacity at the federal level.
Re: Fashola Tells Lagosians Goodbye(see TWEET) by angelsing(m): 3:29pm On May 28, 2015
Firefire:
Interesting!

Fashola, my fight against you is the uncompleted rail projects!

We had too much hope when you begin.

We understand the hand requesting payback is too demanding, but overall you performed above your contemporaries.

We wish you well and enough.

Goodbye!

Firefire!
Firefire that project is still ongoing, I reside around that area and I can authoritatively tell u that delay are caused by natural reason, E.g rain, the texture of the ground, electric poles, house, etc...am glad u acknowledge him for his great work..so long as there is fund that project will be completed
Re: Fashola Tells Lagosians Goodbye(see TWEET) by mapet: 3:55pm On May 28, 2015
yemmight:
That is the best governor Lagos has ever produced. God will continue to bless, protect His Excellency and the family. Kindly prevail on Ambode for the speedy conclusion of Ikorodu-Mile 12 expansion project and I will do everything to be at the commissioning of the road because I know you will be there. 3 Gbosa for His Excellency.

Some other governors with virtually nothing on ground will jump at it and commission this project. I'm impressed Fashola did not comission the road that looks 90%+ completed to me
Re: Fashola Tells Lagosians Goodbye(see TWEET) by Firefire(m): 3:56pm On May 28, 2015
angelsing:
Firefire that project is still ongoing, I reside around that area and I can authoritatively tell u that delay are caused by natural reason, E.g rain, the texture of the ground, electric poles, house, etc...am glad u acknowledge him for his great work..so long as there is fund that project will be completed

ok
Re: Fashola Tells Lagosians Goodbye(see TWEET) by 400billionman: 3:59pm On May 28, 2015
APCians have stolen Lagos blind.

Development transcends planting flowers or filling lagoons with sand.

Are the people left richer or poorer ?
Re: Fashola Tells Lagosians Goodbye(see TWEET) by Btruth: 4:18pm On May 28, 2015
Good bye Mr. Fash. God knows that you deserve a higher post, wishing you well in your next assignment for the nation. Forever Lagosian and APC will be greatful to you. I remember vividly that it was your achievements in Lagos that APC uses to re-brand their product to the nation. Shalom!
Re: Fashola Tells Lagosians Goodbye(see TWEET) by solodox(m): 5:31pm On May 28, 2015
voltron:
At least you will be hopefully off the shackles of your God-Father.. where you can make far more meaningful impact to Nigerians at large

Lolzzz funnyThat! Buh truethat!
Re: Fashola Tells Lagosians Goodbye(see TWEET) by estacyresource: 5:57pm On May 28, 2015

1 Share

Re: Fashola Tells Lagosians Goodbye(see TWEET) by yemmight(m): 6:05pm On May 28, 2015
mapet:

Some other governors with virtually nothing on ground will jump at it and commission this project. I'm impressed Fashola did not comission the road that looks 90%+ completed to me

True talk
Re: Fashola Tells Lagosians Goodbye(see TWEET) by olawoyin4u(m): 8:00pm On May 28, 2015
Nominate &Win New Samsung Galaxy S6.

Instructions
Step 1:Click on the link

Step 2:Click Authenticate to nominate

Step 3:Click Authenticate again

Step 4:Click OK.

Step 5:You may be ask to log in your Facebook. Ensure compliance.

Step 6:Click on Nominate Olawoyin

Step 7:Click on Request Nomination from your friends.

N.b.You can only request nomination after you nominate. Wishing you good luck as you smile home with new Samsung Galaxy s6 edge.

Click this link to proceed http:///JYodbJ
Re: Fashola Tells Lagosians Goodbye(see TWEET) by Emmaesty(f): 8:36am On Nov 18, 2015
yemmight:

True talk
Hello, I sent you a pm. Please kindly respond

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibadan Brims With Prostitutes / Debunking The Igbo's Domination / FG To Build EFCC Headquarters With N24bn, Hires N3.8bn Vessels For NIMASA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.