Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,814 members, 7,972,906 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:55 PM

Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. (1892 Views)

Am Sorry Monica, Please Come In Here / Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry / Nneka Am Sorry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. by publicenemy(m): 3:57pm On May 28, 2015
I don't know if you are a Nairalander but I hope you are cos am dyin inside.

Joycelyn I don't know ur surname but am sure if you are reading this you know am talking to you.you graduated from University of Abuja I think and you served at Nasarawa state 2008. You were a batch B or batch C corper but you were posted to a village,I really cant remember the name now. But you were introduced to me by one Mr Arba who worked in the organisation I as a corper was posted to. You could not stay entirely at the village so you had to spend sometime during the week at lafia the state capital,so Mr Arba begged that you stay with me whenever you were in town,since I live alone in a 2 bedroom flat...
During ur stay somethings happened,things that weren't serious but I asked you to leave.
I could not keep you company enough so you had to hang out with some friends you made probably when u were in camp which made you come home late sometimes and some other flimsy excuses.
Asking you to move out is the worst thing I have done in my entire life and it still haunts me till this day.because I had to think about the stress you would have gone through and how you were able to cope and I have hated myself so badly. I have prayed for our paths to cross again with you in a position to take ur revenge and even if you can't remember me I would make you do for you to take ur revenge, so my conscience could ease up but we still haven't met.
I was very young and stupid and insecure....it was horrible and I am so sorry.
8years on I still haven't been able to forgive myself and move on.I have searched every social media in vain for you but I don't have ur surname.
Words can't explain how miserable I feel because I keep thinking about it...

I have had to save the song "REASON" by Hoobastank in every mp3 enabled device I have just to make sure i don't forget the pain I caused you,and if you could download that song and listen to it and read the lyrics... i dont think i have better words to explain how sorry i am.

if you read this,I am so sorry joycelyn.
Re: Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 28, 2015
She probably doesn't remember your face. undecided

Get over yourself, softie.
Re: Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. by publicenemy(m): 4:01pm On May 28, 2015
I pray she reaches out embarassed
Re: Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. by boynigeria(m): 4:02pm On May 28, 2015
wow, this is the most beautiful thing ive read on NL
Re: Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. by dharay99: 4:02pm On May 28, 2015
u don't even know if she is
a nairalander?

Nigga don't make me slap yhu wid ds keg i dey hold
4filling station. angry angry
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. by boynigeria(m): 4:02pm On May 28, 2015
MzNelly:

Very sensitive of u uhn?
Re: Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. by publicenemy(m): 4:03pm On May 28, 2015
MzNelly:

I know... But I find it difficult to move on.. When people treat me badly now, I don't complain. I just tell myself I deserve even more... I just hope to see her again and say sorry.
Re: Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 28, 2015
publicenemy:

I know... But I find it difficult to move on.. When people treat me badly now, I don't complain. I just tell myself I deserve even more... I just hope to see her again and say sorry.

Listen to me, softie.

People hurt people. You've hurt and been hurt....
So that you did just one little thing is not a reason to nail yourself to the stake.

Abi, did you rapee her? undecided
Re: Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. by Obiomon: 4:06pm On May 28, 2015
U need the bang rule... Where Charles nnjeji
Re: Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. by boynigeria(m): 4:06pm On May 28, 2015
dharay99:
a nairalander?

Mtcheeeeew
what if she is, u neva kn?
i just dont kn why u people gain pleasure in bringing people down just to get 2 Likes and 1 share
Re: Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. by indiraserv: 4:06pm On May 28, 2015
You are sorry ,that is fine .....
She probably has moved on
Now find the courage to forgive yourself
Re: Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 28, 2015
boynigeria:

Very sensitive of u uhn?

Who sensitivity don help? smiley
Re: Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. by publicenemy(m): 4:11pm On May 28, 2015
MzNelly:

Listen to me, softie.

People hurt people. You've hurt and been hurt....
So that you did just one little thing is not a reason to nail yourself to the stake.

Abi, did you rapee her? undecided

I didn't rape her,I didn't even ask her out... I had 2 bed rooms to myself,yet ask her to leave...she probably had to stay with a friend of hers who was living in a single room...there was a lot of space for us both...and yes people hurt people but this was wicked and selfish...I didn't care if she had anywhere to go...
Re: Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. by publicenemy(m): 4:13pm On May 28, 2015
boynigeria:
wow, this is the most beautiful thing ive read on NL

Really?
Re: Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. by FLAWLES(f): 4:16pm On May 28, 2015
I know the girl this Op is talking about jooor,,,,,,,, ONe mad woman wit DreadLucks down my street. >:/
Re: Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 28, 2015
publicenemy:

I didn't rape her,I didn't even ask her out... I had 2 bed rooms to myself,yet ask her to leave...she probably had to stay with a friend of hers who was living in a single room...there was a lot of space for us both...and yes people hurt people but this was wicked and selfish...I didn't care if she had anywhere to go...

Yeah, and I once banged my brother's head against a wall, causing him severe bleeding.
I did this knowingly, by the way.

You don't see me crying about it. undecided
Re: Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 28, 2015
FLAWLES:
I know the girl this Op is talking about jooor,,,,,,,, ONe mad woman wit DreadLucks down my street. >:/

undecided
Re: Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. by publicenemy(m): 4:18pm On May 28, 2015
dharay99:
a nairalander?

Mtcheeeeew

You don't understand bro... I try to watch my steps in life,esp. With people. And now when I look back on my life I only see two regrets and this is one which haunts me most. This samething I did to her,someone has done the exact same to me and I and that person are still friends today,his mother was very surprised how I handled it...but I didn't hold any grudge cos I knew I once did it to someone else... I have prayed for God to forgive me but I have a carnivorous conscience.
Re: Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. by boynigeria(m): 4:18pm On May 28, 2015
MzNelly:

Who sensitivity don help? smiley
apparently not anyone close to u
Re: Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 28, 2015
boynigeria:

apparently not anyone close to u

Spot on. smiley
Re: Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. by publicenemy(m): 4:23pm On May 28, 2015
MzNelly:

Yeah, and I once banged my brother's head against a wall, causing him severe bleeding.
I did this knowingly, by the way.

You don't see me crying about it. undecided

Yea...in my high school, I beat a girl and gave her a black eye and another girl too...they were both mouthy.... I don't regret them...if I had beaten this one and but kept her in the house,I would have had no regret... And I might have said sorry as well...some pain are worse than physical hurt. Kicking someone out of the house is wicked not harsh.
Re: Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. by boynigeria(m): 4:23pm On May 28, 2015
publicenemy:

Really?
yea really, its called seeking closure but i guess with all the comments we are becoming zero sensitive these days more of the arrogant selfish unapologetic human race
Re: Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. by FLAWLES(f): 4:25pm On May 28, 2015
MzNelly:

undecided
.any problem?
Re: Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 28, 2015
publicenemy:

Yea...in my high school, I beat a girl and gave her a black eye and another girl too...they were both mouthy.... I don't regret them...if I had beaten this one and but kept her in the house,I would have had no regret... And I might have said sorry as well...some pain are worse than physical hurt. Kicking someone out of the house is wicked not harsh.

Forgive yourself.
Please do.

You were wrong. You made a mistake. But that was a very long time ago. You need to forgive yourself first. Sooner or later, life will bring her to you. Then you can tender your apologies.
Re: Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. by YoungestMuller(m): 4:29pm On May 28, 2015
***opens gate without knocking*** Silence!!! Don't U realise this is a GRA
Re: Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. by publicenemy(m): 4:54pm On May 28, 2015
MzNelly:

Forgive yourself.
Please do.

You were wrong. You made a mistake. But that was a very long time ago. You need to forgive yourself first. Sooner or later, life will bring her to you. Then you can tender your apologies.

Thanks.
Re: Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. by henribj(m): 5:35pm On May 28, 2015
publicenemy:
I don't know if you are a Nairalander but I hope you are cos am dyin inside.

Joycelyn I don't know ur surname but am sure if you are reading this you know am talking to you.you graduated from University of Abuja I think and you served at Nasarawa state 2008. You were a batch B or batch C corper but you were posted to a village,I really cant remember the name now. But you were introduced to me by one Mr Arba who worked in the organisation I as a corper was posted to. You could not stay entirely at the village so you had to spend sometime during the week at lafia the state capital,so Mr Arba begged that you stay with me whenever you were in town,since I live alone in a 2 bedroom flat...
During ur stay somethings happened,things that weren't serious but I asked you to leave.
I could not keep you company enough so you had to hang out with some friends you made probably when u were in camp which made you come home late sometimes and some other flimsy excuses.
Asking you to move out is second worst thing I have done in my entire life and it still haunts me till this day.because I had to think about the stress you would have gone through and how you were able to cope and I have hated myself so badly. I have prayed for our paths to cross again with you in a position to take ur revenge and even if you can't remember me I would make you do for you to take ur revenge, so my conscience could ease up but we still haven't met.
I was very young and stupid and insecure....it was horrible and I am so sorry.
8years on I still haven't been able to forgive myself and move on.I have searched every social media in vain for you but I don't have ur surname.
Words can't explain how miserable I feel because I keep thinking about it...

I have had to save the song "REASON" by Hoobastank in every mp3 enabled device I have just to make sure i don't forget the pain I caused you,and if you could download that song and listen to it and read the lyrics... i dont think i have better words to explain how sorry i am.

if you read this,I am so sorry joycelyn.

OP here is what you should do, do you know where her place of primary assignment was? you can also check the nysc record in the state where you guys met, if them no gree you see the records, bribe them this is 9ja nothing dey happen. good thing is you know her first name and from the records you can get her other names, even if more than one person have the same name copy all of them and search them on social media, in the records their school names suppose dey there too aby? proceed to those schools as well, somewhere along the line them next of kin will also be listed, look for those ones also, guy move heaven and earth till you get what your looking for o.
Re: Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. by publicenemy(m): 5:53pm On May 28, 2015
henribj:

OP here is what you should do, do you know where her place of primary assignment was? you can also check the nysc record in the state where you guys met, if them no gree you see the records, bribe them this is 9ja nothing dey happen. good thing is you know her first name and from the records you can get her other names, even if more than one person have the same name copy all of them and search them on social media, in the records their school names suppose dey there too aby? proceed to those schools as well, somewhere along the line them next of kin will also be listed, look for those ones also, guy move heaven and earth till you get what your looking for o.

Bro am currently in lagos and we both serve @ nasarawa . I don't know the village she served in let alone the place of primary assignment.and as at 2008 NYSC had not gone online, we were from different batches, I was before her,so I can't find her details on my batch. I have thought about all these.
Re: Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. by henribj(m): 8:31pm On May 28, 2015
publicenemy:

Bro am currently in lagos and we both serve @ nasarawa . I don't know the village she served in let alone the place of primary assignment.and as at 2008 NYSC had not gone online, we were from different batches, I was before her,so I can't find her details on my batch. I have thought about all these.

Bruv, NYSC has a major office in each state where all new corpers posted to that state irrespective of the town/city/village of Primary assignment must report to right(am just asking here cos me no sure) ? why not go to that state office and go through their records for the year 2008 and check the names of corps members who came after your batch. you are still waiting for NYSC listings to go online? you never serious yet o.
Re: Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. by dharay99: 8:46pm On May 28, 2015
boynigeria:

what if she is, u neva kn?
i just dont kn why u people gain pleasure in bringing people down just to get 2 Likes and 1 share
Mr defender,
are u done showinq ur outdated stewpidity.?
Like i tagged/mentioned ur àss licking moniker huh...

Guy behave. undecided
Re: Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. by boynigeria(m): 8:57pm On May 28, 2015
dharay99:
Mr defender, are u done showinq ur outdated stewpidity.? Like i tagged/mentioned ur àss licking moniker huh...
Guy behave. undecided
awww someone is on his period
Re: Wherever You Are Joycelyn, I Am So Sorry. by dharay99: 9:05pm On May 28, 2015
boynigeria:

awww someone is on his period
nex†...,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Hookup Awoyaya Axis / Lagos Hookup. Matured Ladies / Les: Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.