Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:00 AM

Oshiomhole’s Allegation Of Mismanagement Ridiculous – Okonjo-iweala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole’s Allegation Of Mismanagement Ridiculous – Okonjo-iweala (293 Views)

Murray-Bruce Reacts To Allegation Of Flying 1st Class / Remi Babalola: I Left Jonathan’s Govt Because Of Financial Mismanagement / I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole’s Allegation Of Mismanagement Ridiculous – Okonjo-iweala by ajiolaoluwa(m): 4:46pm On May 28, 2015
The Minister of Finance, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, on Thursday said the economy under her watch has been well managed, contrary to allegations made by the Governor of Edo State, Adams Oshiomhole, that the minister has mismanaged the Excess Crude Account.

The governor, in an publication, reviewing the nation’s economy in the last four years, had alleged that Okonjo-Iweala ran the ECA as if she was running a one-man show.

Oshiomhole had noted that the minister’s recent outcry that oil marketers were falsifying subsidy claims might have been done out of fear of the incoming administration of President-Elect, Muhammadu Buhari.

He said, “As the country transits from one democratic dispensation to another, there is no gainsaying that the state of the nation’s economy is the focal point, especially with the unending fuel scarcity, which is gradually grinding the nation to a halt.

“No doubt, the best person to explain the state of the economy today is Okonjo-Iweala, the Honourable Minister of Finance and Coordinating Minister for the Economy, whose management of the nation’s resources in these past four years has elicited different reactions from Nigerians.

“Recently, Okonjo-Iweala has been all over the place, pointing at the wrong directions and blaming everybody but herself for the parlous state of the Nigerian economy.”

continue reading on http://iportalnews.com/oshiomholes-allegation-of-mismanagement-ridiculous-okonjo-iweala/

Re: Oshiomhole’s Allegation Of Mismanagement Ridiculous – Okonjo-iweala by Precide(m): 4:52pm On May 28, 2015
That osho piece too long for my liking, i no read am. Thank goodness dat urz is short Ma. *scrolls back to read*

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way For Buhari / Na One Day To Go.... No Shaking Naija. / Farewell Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.