Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,905 members, 7,872,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own (4524 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her / 106-year-old Woman Gets Engaged To Her 66-year-old Lover, Becomes Oldest Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by basisop(m): 6:28am On May 29, 2015
Single ladies tempt the married men a whole lot. Married men should also know when they are being lured.

1 Like

Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by obiak4(m): 8:01am On May 29, 2015
realdee44:
its not in all case. Most men will still go out for sex no matter how good there wife is on bed & every other thing.
fat lie can't speak for anyone but my self
I WILL NEVER EVER EVER SLEEP WITH ANOTHER WOMAN WHO IS NOT MY WIFE TILL I DIE IF AM MARRIED
INFIDELITY AFTER MY MARRIAGE IS A BIG NO NO
Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by dboss444: 8:45am On May 29, 2015
My op dnt b outraged by married men that cheat. A research study was carried out in nigeria about married men/single men patronage of prostitutes. From the survey carried out most of the prostitutes agreed that most of their customers were married men and their reason was that they can satisfy them better than wives, though we were nt able to hear from the men. Ladies let me tell u one secret u pple dnt knw nd no guy would tell u, everyman has sexual fantancies and must pratice that fantancy before he leaves planet earth no prayer can stop that, my advice for you is before you marry try and find out the sexual fantancies of ur guy nd d extent to which he has satisfied them, cos if u cnt bring those fantacy to reality he must I say must find it somwhr else.

1 Like

Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by wenson(m): 8:55am On May 29, 2015
Op u end up saying nothing
Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by realdee44(f): 10:15am On May 29, 2015
obiak4:

fat lie can't speak for anyone but my self
I WILL NEVER EVER EVER SLEEP WITH ANOTHER WOMAN WHO IS NOT MY WIFE TILL I DIE IF AM MARRIED
INFIDELITY AFTER MY MARRIAGE IS A BIG NO NO
who is lying? U can't speak for anyone yet you are calling me a lier show some respect. I have seen a lot of men who just cheat on there wife for no reason.
Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by obiak4(m): 12:42pm On May 29, 2015
realdee44:
who is lying? U can't speak for anyone yet you are calling me a lier show some respect. I have seen a lot of men who just cheat on there wife for no reason.
sorry my oga at d top i lie down de respect you ooo ranka dede no vex for your boy or u want make i drink kunu for your matter?
Back to the matter did i here you say no reason? Nature abhor no vacum there must alway and there is a reason for a mans actions and inactions
just that you are unable to get a handle on it period
........i dobale oooooo
Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 29, 2015
Both are responsible.

Men, be faithful and keep away from other women.

Women, keep away from married men.

The demand and supply for such relationships are found both with the men and the women.

Like the poster said, blame your cheating spouse.

As for the curses etc. I don't believe in all that crap. Almost half of all the young women in Nigeria and great number around the world would have dropped dead like flies if they worked.
Re: If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:58pm On May 29, 2015
Summary please..

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too / Nigerian Men Have Got No Chills (Picture) / Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.