Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,322 members, 7,881,182 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:00 PM

Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration (38380 Views)

Obaseki Wins As Appeal Court Throws Out Ize-Iyamu’s Case For Ballot Recount / $15m: Court Throws Out Patience Jonathan’s Suit Against SERAP, Awards Cost Vangu / PDP Convention: Court Throws Out Suit Instituted By Sheriff For Incompetence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by ayusco85(m): 7:48pm On May 28, 2015
Mogidi:
Surprised the courts threw the case out.

Did Buhari suddenly find his certificates or they're no longer necessary in regards to job application? Even in 2yrs time I can still see Buhari being dragged by EFCC for certificate forgery.

Ur hero the clueless one that had all the certificates, what did he do for the past 5yrs?

#Agidi like u

2 Likes

Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by charlie009: 7:49pm On May 28, 2015
Fake news, c as baba fresh as him show naija.
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by Sirme411(m): 7:49pm On May 28, 2015
Mogidi:

As long as I can do my own research and form an opinion, I have every right to air the opinion formed.
Dis Your So-Called Opinion is Against D President of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Assumin it was a Military Era Bro....u'll Be on A 4 or 5 Yrs For Libel.....

1 Like

Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by colossus2: 7:49pm On May 28, 2015
Mogidi:

Never heard of invincible but I've heard of mo.r.on though, don't know if that helps.
Wow....my instincts don't fail me. You are a (checked the bold word in your comment).
Bye
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by watchindelta(m): 7:49pm On May 28, 2015
abeg make dey Bone d man jare. Nigerian need to move forward aba
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by billyG(m): 7:52pm On May 28, 2015
Flets:
And all of a sudden

It doesn't matter that someone condemned the attack of the military on Bokoharam

It doesn't matter that someone described an attack on Bokoharam as an attack on the north

It doesn't matter that someone urged muslims to vote only muslims in a secullar country like Nigeria

It doesn't matter that someone committed to the spread of sharia across the country (the feasibility is a diff topic)

It doesn't matter that someone instigated the death of over 1000 Nigerians just because he lost an election in 2011

It doesn't matter that someone enacted retroactive laws to deal with a select set of people

It doesn't matter anymore that someone ended democracy with the barrel of a gun to assume office

Does it really not matter anymore..... Time shall tell.

We might have just killed morality and damned our sensibilities to the HOPE of a better Nigeria.

And please don't tell me he is my president for the next 4 or 8 Years cos I know that already and that is not the thrust of my thought process.

In sane societies, these would matter. Even if he wins such elections, he would be approached with so much consciousness and carefulness but not with all open arms because the words of a man defines a man and people hardly change.

Just before you scream Sai Baba..... Something must be wrong with the black race.
All those shit doesnt matter any more...d earlier this wind of change blow away yur hate d better 4 u.
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by Mogidi: 7:52pm On May 28, 2015
Sirme411:

Dis Your So-Called Opinion is Against D President of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Assumin it was a Military Era Bro....u'll Be on A 4 or 5 Yrs For Libel.....

How many of you went to jail under GEJ abi Nigeria's now a caliphate governed by ISIS?

1 Like

Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by emmyblow: 7:53pm On May 28, 2015
Always BIG. grama,WHAT ALLAH AS ORDEN LET NO BODY BUT ASUNDER. SAI BABA

Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by poiu77: 7:58pm On May 28, 2015
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by IYANGBALI: 8:01pm On May 28, 2015
Enemies of progress from the pit of hell trying to stop the wind of change,may sango,ogun,obatala,sopona and amadioha punish all of you

1 Like

Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by philips70(m): 8:01pm On May 28, 2015
ayusco85:

Ur hero the clueless one that had all the certificates, what did he do for the past 5yrs?

#Agidi like u

Which certificates? Does that man speak like someone who sat in a class, received lectures, read and passed any exams to you? A former colleague of mine got his B.Eng and M.Eng in Electrical Electrical Electronics in 2 weeks. Oluwole in Spain! If president Jonathan ever attended any school they need to search for all his scripts and re-mark them. In all ramifications GMB is way brighter and articulate than GEJ.
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by samsonebenezer: 8:02pm On May 28, 2015
Buary is already a presido anyone who is not satisfy should go to hell
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by mrbillz(m): 8:04pm On May 28, 2015
What is the need? Awon alaini 'nkan se
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 28, 2015
Mogidi:

Did Buhari suddenly find his certificates or they're no longer necessary in regards to job application? Even in 2yrs time I can still see Buhari being dragged by EFCC for certificate forgery.

Buhari was declared winner of the election on March 31 and somebody who is very sure Buhari did not meet the requirements waited till May 26 to file a suit to stop his inauguration. Bros where have they been all these while?
Can't you see these people are looking for cheap popularity?
I beg make them go rest with this their Buhari no get Certificate saga!
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by olalat(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2015
Flets:
And all of a sudden

It doesn't matter that someone condemned the attack of the military on Bokoharam

It doesn't matter that someone described an attack on Bokoharam as an attack on the north

It doesn't matter that someone urged muslims to vote only muslims in a secullar country like Nigeria

It doesn't matter that someone committed to the spread of sharia across the country (the feasibility is a diff topic)

It doesn't matter that someone instigated the death of over 1000 Nigerians just because he lost an election in 2011

It doesn't matter that someone enacted retroactive laws to deal with a select set of people

It doesn't matter anymore that someone ended democracy with the barrel of a gun to assume office

Does it really not matter anymore..... Time shall tell.

We might have just killed morality and damned our sensibilities to the HOPE of a better Nigeria.

And please don't tell me he is my president for the next 4 or 8 Years cos I know that already and that is not the thrust of my thought process.

In sane societies, these would matter. Even if he wins such elections, he would be approached with so much consciousness and carefulness but not with all open arms because the words of a man defines a man and people hardly change.

Just before you scream Sai Baba..... Something must be wrong with the black race.
for complete 12 years, we shared the same sentiment with you. We adopted the same line of tot by making him d opportunity cost of our collective will to choosing the best alternatives while he kept recuring as a competing one. The questns beging 4 answers re weather our choices were d right ones, did realy derive expectd utility from our choice? U know d answer. Will say its rigth to mk d same decision dt gv us no result? I think voting buhari was d wrong thing 2 to do as u want 15million of us 2 blv, its a carefully made choice cos he appeared to be d best alternative remained at d material tym. Lets gv him chance ok. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:09pm On May 28, 2015
I wonder why some people are still tempting the dogs and baboons to soak in blood

Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by Mogidi: 8:09pm On May 28, 2015
sthenry1402:

Buhari was declared winner of the election on March 31 and somebody who is very sure Buhari did not meet the requirements waited till May 26 to file a suit to stop his inauguration. Bros where have they been all these while?
Can't you see these people are looking for cheap popularity?
I beg make them go rest with this their Buhari no get Certificate saga!

In 2 or 3yrs time he could still be charged with 419, for obtaining goods (in this case the presidency) under false pretence and forgery.

1 Like

Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 28, 2015
I thought the army said they have found it, abeg make them use their application wrap boli and groundnut. Dead on arrival case.
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 28, 2015
haters gonna hate

Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 28, 2015
haters............

Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by emmyhumble(m): 8:15pm On May 28, 2015
Zico5:
So these set of morons are still on this issue. They re deluded indeed. Even if Buhari is disqualified, Jonah will continue or who will take over the mantle? I wonder why Nigeria is cursed with these set of myopic beings proving to be learned. By the power of God almighty, we shall never experience this kind of Government again. Nigeria will sincerely change for better now and forever.

Amen my brother. .

We are the problems of this country... Some people don't even want any good thing to come out of this country provided is not their person on seat but God pass them!!
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by mohdimplez(m): 8:18pm On May 28, 2015
Mogidi:

EFCC for certificate forgery? Like seriously! I am sorry to say but you are a dullard and it's obvious you attended night school. If not when did you confer on EFCC the jurisdiction to investigate forgery of school certificate. Nonsense fellow!

1 Like

Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by Mogidi: 8:19pm On May 28, 2015
mohdimplez:
EFCC for certificate forgery? Like seriously! I am sorry to say but you are a dullard and it's obvious you attended night school. If not when did you confer on EFCC the jurisdiction to investigate forgery of school certificate. Nonsense fellow!
Buhari did a 419 on us, and that's EFCC territory.
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 28, 2015
Mogidi:

In 2 or 3yrs time he could still be charged with 419, for obtaining goods (in this case the presidency) under false pretence and forgery.

Bros I beg if you are from Bayelsa or South-South, the best gift you people should give to GEJ is to take him to Isaac Boro Park and give him 24 strokes of cane for disappointing the entire Southern part of Nigeria.
Why did they clear Buhari to contest in 2003, 2007 and 2011 since he has no Certificate? Abi them dey sleep before or was the academic qualification inserted after 2011?
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by d33types: 8:30pm On May 28, 2015
Mogidi:

Foolishly written.you don't even know the role of efcc
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by Mogidi: 8:32pm On May 28, 2015
sthenry1402:

Bros I beg if you are from Bayelsa or South-South, the best gift you people should give to GEJ is to take him to Isaac Boro Park and give him 24 strokes of cane for disappointing the entire Southern part of Nigeria.
Why did they clear Buhari to contest in 2003, 2007 and 2011 since he has no Certificate? Abi them dey sleep before or was the academic qualification inserted after 2011?

Check the relevant legislation and google Ozekhome's name, he's an authority on constitutional law
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by KHAYGOLD(m): 8:34pm On May 28, 2015
Mogidi:

As long as I can do my own research and form an opinion, I have every right to air the opinion formed.

Sorry to say that ur opinion is not needed in this kinda conversation. U seems known on this forum because you always display your foolishness to important issues being discussed here.
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by 4four(m): 8:34pm On May 28, 2015
Mogidi:

don't you think dt two yrs time is alittle bit far! I think if u start d process now it will not up to two yrz
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by celebration76: 8:36pm On May 28, 2015
Nigeria should Set to start employing 1st leven cert holders, ssce, and 3rd class certificate holders at high profiles in top government sectors and nigeria companies, since somebody who could not show an SSCE certificate can emmerge as a president of fedral republic of nigeria.
Re: Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration by Dennybouy: 8:37pm On May 28, 2015
Am sure this is just a Nollywood film audition, d court room is uncompleted class room, and d Buhari is Mr Ibu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thugs Take Over Kano As Newly-posted DIG Michael ‘rejigs’ Security Arrangement / Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 / 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.