Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,326 members, 7,881,212 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. (8993 Views)

Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It / Trying To Forget Someone You Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by Burningstar(f): 9:02am On Jun 11, 2015
Adaeze003:
Any update? Me sef too like gist.

But madam op sha, loving someone that is in another continent. I think he did you a favor coz you truly might not love him but rather the "idea" of him.

you know that false personality we attach to that false picture of people in our heads? Been there, done that. I can bet N50 that if he was here in Nija or where ever you are, you won't date him.

Oh... just incase you're still hurting, don't hate him or give him time or delete his pics n all that. just accept the situation. He wants to be just friends? Be his friend, he wants to be left alone? Let him be. It's just easier that way. Forget about dating him though.

You'll find someone else... just be open minded. wink wink

Thanks , I wasn't really hurting per say , I took the advice of someone who said I should just accept that we can't date and let things go and it worked cheesy

He's still on my mind though but with time I'm sure it will fade away.
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 11, 2015
Burningstar:

I'm good, you?

I'm good too.
You still not over this guy?
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by Burningstar(f): 9:10am On Jun 11, 2015
rogerdat:

I'm good too. You still not over this guy?
With time smiley
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 11, 2015
Burningstar:

With time smiley

great wink

still waiting for ur pm though.. or should i send you one tongue
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by Nerressa: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2015
old topic..lol.. but I wondered if this dude lives in Ibadan but is a footballer?
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by rallymento(m): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2015
You are still single that's why! when you start a new relationship you will easily forger him if your new guy treats you as much as you want to be treated as a lady.....
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. by Upalltime: 7:51pm On Jan 14

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? / Dating Skinny Girls Can Be Very Confusing-see Reason... / His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.