Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,870 members, 7,933,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:50 PM

How Adesina Won Africa's Top Job At Afdb - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Adesina Won Africa's Top Job At Afdb (28191 Views)

Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him / REVEALED: How Adesina, Shehu’s Incompetence Forced Buhari To Pick Lai Mohammed / Retired Generals Jostle For Civil Defence Top Job — Leadership Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Adesina Won Africa's Top Job At Afdb by makwonda(m): 2:22am On May 29, 2015
Congrats! This is a good omen for us in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. May God continue to lead us all in the path of righteousness and greatness. Sai Buhari, sai Good Change!
Re: How Adesina Won Africa's Top Job At Afdb by SonOfEl(m): 3:43am On May 29, 2015
Congrats adesina, you have made your outgoing and incoming president proud. You have made nigeria proud.
Re: How Adesina Won Africa's Top Job At Afdb by segalex: 4:15am On May 29, 2015
congrats bro,we're so proud if you. I do hope your tenure will bring real development to the Africa continent
Re: How Adesina Won Africa's Top Job At Afdb by pablus: 4:40am On May 29, 2015
great news! congrats to Nigeria's Akinwumi Adesina!
Re: How Adesina Won Africa's Top Job At Afdb by miqos02(m): 5:06am On May 29, 2015
congrats
Re: How Adesina Won Africa's Top Job At Afdb by Gboliwe: 5:19am On May 29, 2015
Great News!

See how integrity, hardwork and dedication positions a man. Who knew the man Adesina 5years ago? He was given a job and he dedicated his all and today he is celebrated. The AfDB isn't your last stop Sir! You will keep flying for sure.

God Bless GEJ forever and ever!

2 Likes

Re: How Adesina Won Africa's Top Job At Afdb by gbagyiza: 5:56am On May 29, 2015
Dis victory should preached to all Nigerians that we should always depend on God nt human predictions.congrat sir.
Re: How Adesina Won Africa's Top Job At Afdb by PenSniper: 7:32am On May 29, 2015
#francis5, what option is left for you, suicide ? But dont take it because you are gonna witness more of this to your sorrow so you know that whom the Lord has blessed nobody should curse. You are the Balak of Nigeria.
Re: How Adesina Won Africa's Top Job At Afdb by hedonistic: 7:36am On May 29, 2015
This guy enjoys affection and goodwill across political divides. It's very difficult to find oneself in such a unique position as a public officer.

Thumbs up to him as he prepares to assume his new role at the AfDB. Hopefully, he would acquit himself well and go on to play a bigger role in Nigerian politics in the years ahead.

1 Like

Re: How Adesina Won Africa's Top Job At Afdb by Ura: 8:56am On May 29, 2015
This is a very great news to me because I have seen his handiwork, and I believe that he can do even better, given the opportunity. Thank you Africans and thank you AFDB.

And I wish all Nigerians blissful four years ahead. Everywhere we sow a seed, may we reap a bountiful harvest.
For all those who stole our nation's resources, may the loot become fire upon their lives, until they return them.
For every youth that is not ready to work earnestly and sincerely, may hunger fire you until you start doing something.
And to our new leader- President Muhammadu Buhari and his team, may you make yourselves available for the Almighty to use you to show the world that even in our time, miracles are still possible. Nigerians are looking up to you for the change you promised. If you disappoint, may you be cursed because you gained power by the thumbs of the people.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria and preserve unity and oneness among us!!
Re: How Adesina Won Africa's Top Job At Afdb by badesco(m): 3:11pm On May 29, 2015
I knew he was going to win. Thank God.
Re: How Adesina Won Africa's Top Job At Afdb by Nobody: 2:31am On May 30, 2015
elbinmanny:
your mumsy's sugar boy grin

olodo tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi, Sultan Of Sokoto, Cardinal Onayinkan At Aso Rock Today / Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate / No Palliatives Left In Ekiti State, No Palliatives Ware - Ekiti Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.