Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,228 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:34 AM

My romantic Poem To Praise The Womanhood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My romantic Poem To Praise The Womanhood (712 Views)

Make I Still Snap With My Romantic Television Too (pictures) / A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe / My Romantic Experience With An Instagram Babe In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My romantic Poem To Praise The Womanhood by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 28, 2015
when Adam was walking in the garden,,God noticed something in the creation was wrong,so he quickly created the woman..
What can I do without women,,they bring u joy when u sad,,especially my mum she loves without expecting anything in return..
Women have an aura which no element,no invention can supercede..
Some ladies whom I adore
1)mum
2)any lady who has humour and curvy and averagely pretty

..exceptions

The ladies who has turned themselves to sex objects..the ladies who enters guys car every night because of greed..ur generations are cursed for that...every night u enter car ,is ur womanhood a pit toilet??
Re: My romantic Poem To Praise The Womanhood by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 28, 2015
To be continued
Re: My romantic Poem To Praise The Womanhood by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 28, 2015
Re: My romantic Poem To Praise The Womanhood by remsonik(f): 9:12pm On May 28, 2015
Is this how to write a poem

1 Like

Re: My romantic Poem To Praise The Womanhood by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 28, 2015
remsonik:
k
Re: My romantic Poem To Praise The Womanhood by IamLEGEND1: 9:25pm On May 28, 2015
i refuse to comprehend
Re: My romantic Poem To Praise The Womanhood by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 28, 2015
remsonik:
abeg ask am. Shu! Unibenstudent when u won graduate self?
Re: My romantic Poem To Praise The Womanhood by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 28, 2015
U r mad
Jollyjoy:
abeg ask am. Shu! Unibenstudent when u won graduate self?
Re: My romantic Poem To Praise The Womanhood by 2dice(m): 10:10pm On May 28, 2015
Op jes wack .... Ur wackness carry f9 ....
Re: My romantic Poem To Praise The Womanhood by Dhilariousdandy(m): 10:29pm On May 28, 2015
remsonik:
Abeg help me ask am oh.!!
The thing tire me Ooh.!!
Re: My romantic Poem To Praise The Womanhood by MizTyna(f): 11:10pm On May 28, 2015
This kain poem ehn
Re: My romantic Poem To Praise The Womanhood by Dotwillis1(m): 12:01am On May 29, 2015
Hell of a poem undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Is It That Your Spouse Does That U Dislike? / Question??? / Some Other Facts About Guys Ladies Should Know...single Or Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.