Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,528 members, 7,917,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:03 PM

Has Anyone Received Net+(neteller) Card In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Anyone Received Net+(neteller) Card In Nigeria (2050 Views)

Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal / Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! / Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Received Net+(neteller) Card In Nigeria by HisLordshipp: 8:59pm On May 28, 2015
Has anyone received their cards in Nigeria? What services did they post it through?
Re: Has Anyone Received Net+(neteller) Card In Nigeria by arbitrage: 11:06pm On May 28, 2015
HisLordshipp:
Has anyone received their cards in Nigeria? What services did they post it through?

I received mine in Nigeria but through a UK address first before it was forwarded down.
Re: Has Anyone Received Net+(neteller) Card In Nigeria by holuphisayor(m): 11:14pm On May 28, 2015
arbitrage:

I received mine in Nigeria but through a UK address first before it was forwarded down.
like how much did it cost u to get it down t
o nigeria
Re: Has Anyone Received Net+(neteller) Card In Nigeria by HisLordshipp: 9:10am On May 29, 2015
arbitrage:

Here's the email I got from them. I guess I would have to be checking my local post office from time to time?

Thank you for your email.

Your Net+ Prepaid MasterCard has been produced on May 16 and was sent to the registered mailing address on the following business day from our United Kingdom office by regular mail. There is no tracking number for this delivery, also we did not include any personal contact information (phone number) on the envelope.

The standard shipping and handling time frame is 21 business days (Monday to Friday, except local holidays). However, depending on the local mail services, it may take up to 45 business days for members residing in non-European to receive the card. You can also check with the local postal office to see if they have the mail.

Please double check if the registered mailing address is most updated. If so, please kindly wait a few more weeks and you should be able to receive the card by then.
Re: Has Anyone Received Net+(neteller) Card In Nigeria by puskin: 9:28am On May 29, 2015
With all those charges assosciated with the card............I'm not interested in it.
Re: Has Anyone Received Net+(neteller) Card In Nigeria by arbitrage: 2:13pm On May 29, 2015
holuphisayor:

like how much did it cost u to get it down t
o nigeria

It didn't cost me a dime because the UK address I received from is my company office address there and they just forwarded it to me with regular company letters. I can see from the op here that Neteller is now posting directly to Nigeria.
Re: Has Anyone Received Net+(neteller) Card In Nigeria by arbitrage: 2:24pm On May 29, 2015
HisLordshipp:

Here's the email I got from them. I guess I would have to be checking my local post office from time to time?

Thank you for your email.

Your Net+ Prepaid MasterCard has been produced on May 16 and was sent to the registered mailing address on the following business day from our United Kingdom office by regular mail. There is no tracking number for this delivery, also we did not include any personal contact information (phone number) on the envelope.

The standard shipping and handling time frame is 21 business days (Monday to Friday, except local holidays). However, depending on the local mail services, it may take up to 45 business days for members residing in non-European to receive the card. You can also check with the local postal office to see if they have the mail.

Please double check if the registered mailing address is most updated. If so, please kindly wait a few more weeks and you should be able to receive the card by then.

Your post here shows that Neteller can now post the card directly to Nigeria contrary to what some said in another thread. I think you should just wait for it like Payoneer card usually comes from US by post. That also depends on the reliability of postal system in your locality. If Post Office does not deliver in your street usually, then you may need to visit there to check their genera dump postage basket/shelf for yours. That's why I used my Ikoyi PO Box to receive Payoneer card. All of them would take like 10-14 days to reach Nigeria first before getting to your location.
Re: Has Anyone Received Net+(neteller) Card In Nigeria by holuphisayor(m): 2:50pm On May 29, 2015
arbitrage:

It didn't cost me a dime because the UK address I received from is my company office address there and they just forwarded it to me with regular company letters. I can see from the op here that Neteller is now posting directly to Nigeria.
OK...no probs
Re: Has Anyone Received Net+(neteller) Card In Nigeria by bedfordng(m): 4:52pm On May 29, 2015
you will have to wait then.guess they've started issuing cards to nigerians
Re: Has Anyone Received Net+(neteller) Card In Nigeria by Ik1(m): 8:40am On Nov 20, 2015
hi @all I need someone's uk id and adress would pay €50, I need it for betting sites based in the uk, just pm me or omoruyi_ik@yahoo. com
Re: Has Anyone Received Net+(neteller) Card In Nigeria by ItuExchange(m): 10:27am On Mar 16, 2016
There is one firm buying and selling Neteller at the cheapest rates in Nigeria. Just see below.

Neteller here: .com.ng
Re: Has Anyone Received Net+(neteller) Card In Nigeria by macphilip: 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
Reliable and trusted exchanger
fund your Neteller in Nigeria
Call 08144333114

(1) (Reply)

List Of Companies To Be Delisted By Cac This 2015 / In Need Of Palm Olein / See Why Dollar Is Pretty High At Parallel Market (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.