Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,552 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:36 PM

Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs (54491 Views)

Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic / See How Daughter Of A Billioniare Shows Off Her Stuffs Online / SEE HOW Rough Girl Briana Bette Flaunts Her Stuffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs by Abelpeters: 11:17pm On May 28, 2015
pls how could this boobs reduce fuel scarcity
Re: Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs by honourhim: 11:20pm On May 28, 2015
medar:
We see things like this everyday na. So what's the news?

its even becoming boring.
Re: Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs by tola9ja: 11:20pm On May 28, 2015
[size=18pt]mtn flash[/size]
Re: Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs by KingTom(m): 11:23pm On May 28, 2015
McEwen:
KingTom,con suck something grin grin
shocked
Re: Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 28, 2015
Mtchewww....
Re: Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs by IYANGBALI: 11:33pm On May 28, 2015
Her body odour no get rival
Re: Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs by SleekyP(m): 11:36pm On May 28, 2015
IYANGBALI:
angry

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs by McEwen(m): 11:37pm On May 28, 2015
KingTom:
shocked
You dey missgrin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs by IYANGBALI: 11:46pm On May 28, 2015
SleekyP:
angry
wetin?na your babe?sorry o. Make you dey buy am roll on and perf
Re: Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs by maestroz: 12:01am On May 29, 2015
Dis one dey yet we dey shout fuel scarcity?.this bossom is just enough to feed the narion.
buhari take note.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs by Nobody: 12:47am On May 29, 2015
Hey little girls, if you keep eating all that pounded yams and bokoto before you go to sleep at night, you too might end up like this
Re: Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs by zwar: 2:09am On May 29, 2015
Adufetohposh:
angry my sweetheart's crush undecided
[color=#006600][/color]

Wow...after checking out ur profile..I don't see any adv" of ur sweethearts' crush over u..you're even more gorgeous... smiley
Re: Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs by edi287: 2:22am On May 29, 2015
Why is this on fp again
Re: Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs by Nobody: 4:56am On May 29, 2015
zwar:
[color=#006600][/color]

Wow...after checking out ur profile..I don't see any adv" of ur sweethearts' crush over u..you're even more gorgeous... smiley
Thank you wink
Re: Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs by leonshom(m): 5:32am On May 29, 2015
kendrick9:
nice b0obs... shame the same can't be said of other parts of her body..
Btw who is she? nairaland promoting local champs as celebs since 1960
Probably you're the local champ in here if u don't know her undecided at least you can read the topic.
Re: Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs by synergycom19: 6:02am On May 29, 2015
Women are so slutty
Re: Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs by Gwammen(m): 6:10am On May 29, 2015
That's her selling point
Re: Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs by femi4: 6:49am On May 29, 2015
adorablevic:
undecided,everyday undecideddifferent sizes of boobs on nairaland..hope we are safe??
I ll soon upload yours
Re: Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs by Toks2008(m): 6:54am On May 29, 2015
kendrick9:
nice b0obs... shame the same can't be said of other parts of her body..
Btw who is she? nairaland promoting local champs as celebs since 1960

All these big boobs is a no no for me because when you see them without bras you will see how disgusting most of them are.

The best bust line is a moderate 36 cup that looks firm with or without a bra.
Re: Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs by pilarnig(m): 6:56am On May 29, 2015
Azazi:
if she loosen wetin she take hang am e go reach lap ooo
grin grin grin you bad o o o. . .
Re: Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs by Toks2008(m): 6:59am On May 29, 2015
Adufetohposh:

Im sorry but that means your sweetheart has got no class except there is something missing from you because i will choose you a billion times over this actress.

Btw in-case you don't mind we can hook up because im really looking for a sweet chic right now and so far from wat i can see, i give you a yes.
Re: Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs by KingTom(m): 6:59am On May 29, 2015
McEwen:
You dey missgrin grin
I swear grin
Re: Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs by pbs4real(m): 7:03am On May 29, 2015
Gorgeous58:
Still searching for the hot pics.... Nonsense!
hater detected. . . . .trust me dt gal hot pass fire.
Re: Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs by pbs4real(m): 7:08am On May 29, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Thank you wink
hahaha, ur sweetheart they follow drag her?adufe,in as mch say i gree say u sef hot,e no reach flakky side. . . .dt gal has gat massive boobs & ass. . She's a complete lass. .
Re: Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs by SleekyP(m): 7:08am On May 29, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Thank you wink
you related to her? shocked shocked
Re: Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs by pbs4real(m): 7:10am On May 29, 2015
Gwammen:
That's her selling point
guy if u knw dis lady,u wld knw dts nt d only selling point,she's gat massive boobs and ass. . . .
Re: Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs by pbs4real(m): 7:18am On May 29, 2015
IYANGBALI:
chai! Nah lie be dis one. . .lyk say i neva go close 2 her nw,nah diff case
Re: Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs by fairygeh(f): 7:20am On May 29, 2015
Too busty,sure she would b having back pains
Re: Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs by pbs4real(m): 7:21am On May 29, 2015
Adufetohposh:
its worth it. .
Re: Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs by Spidermon: 7:40am On May 29, 2015
for fat women and women who have given birth and lactated, their big boobies don't count. Just like 6 packs on a skinny ni99a too...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player / Seyi Law's Daughter's 'obese' Cheek Has Reduced, She's Got A Cute Smile (photos) / Kesari! Itele D Icon Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.