Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,213 members, 7,900,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

Toolz Alert Fans Of Impostor On Whatsapp. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Alert Fans Of Impostor On Whatsapp. (2278 Views)

Solidstar Exposes His Fraudulent Look-alike Impostor (photo) / Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving / Tiwa Savage Impostor Allegedly Dupes Lagos Politician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Alert Fans Of Impostor On Whatsapp. by Fatdon(m): 4:55am On May 29, 2015
According to the ever sexy BEAT FM employee, there is someone pretending to be her on social media. The impostor goes by the name Toolz Real. Toolz posted the screenshot of the Whats App profile of the impostor on her Instagram account. “#FraudAlert Apparently someone is on WhatsApp pretending to be me and asking for money etc. This
number isn’t mine….this isn’t me. Pls beware…” wrote Toolz on the caption.
www.informationng.com/2015/05/toolz-alert-fans-of-impostor-on-whatsapp.html
cc:lalasticlala

Re: Toolz Alert Fans Of Impostor On Whatsapp. by Airforce1(m): 5:06am On May 29, 2015
who is tools?
Re: Toolz Alert Fans Of Impostor On Whatsapp. by fatdon2(m): 9:12am On May 29, 2015
Pretender undecided
Re: Toolz Alert Fans Of Impostor On Whatsapp. by crunchyg: 9:31am On May 29, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Simi Is The New YBNL Princess Baddo Is Talking About (PHOTOS) / See Throwback Photo Of Kim K And Khloe Kardeshian When They Were Just Kids / Adekunle Gold Smooches Kim Kardashian, Rides Amber Rose In New Photoshop Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.