Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,267 members, 7,907,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:30 AM

I am Planning On Coming Back To Naija, What Biz Can I Invest 10,000 Pounds On? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I am Planning On Coming Back To Naija, What Biz Can I Invest 10,000 Pounds On? (5986 Views)

I Need Help From My Fellow Naija What Can I Do With 800k Pls: Help Me / Buying From Ebay To Be Delivered In Naija: What Are The Risks? / What Can I Invest 10,000 That Will Give Me 15,000 In A Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am Planning On Coming Back To Naija, What Biz Can I Invest 10,000 Pounds On? by stagger: 11:35am On Aug 04, 2009
Lucabrasi's tent renting idea is a great one. Some people do not know that a good business is one where you spend money once to get the main money earner, and that thing earns money for you repeatedly for a good number of years to come.

They think business income is dependent on how "dignified" or otherwise a business looks. Laughable! grin
Re: I am Planning On Coming Back To Naija, What Biz Can I Invest 10,000 Pounds On? by gabcool(m): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2009
@poster,
my humble advice for is to invest your money in stocks or real estate,even though our(Nigeria stock market is little bit down).it is still the alternative means of lucrative investment.ask anybody made his or her money,at least 70% of successful individual in any part of the made his or her money,they would say its on mortgage(housing) or stock market.so my kindled advise to you is that as a young and experience person(myself)i have what i have today through the stock market.forget about the crisis its suffering today,its a general phenomenon.so please with the sum of 1.5m-2.5m i think you are on your way to become a multimillionaire in the nearest future.or alternatively you can invest in real estate.may God help you.
Re: I am Planning On Coming Back To Naija, What Biz Can I Invest 10,000 Pounds On? by romero(m): 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2009
Can i go into real estate business with N3, 000000?

Please tell me how.

I no i can buy plots of land and keep them for some times to appreciate before selling.

Tell me more other options available to me, please
Re: I am Planning On Coming Back To Naija, What Biz Can I Invest 10,000 Pounds On? by Godopinion: 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2010
so after 6 yrs in Uk,you managed to save 7000 pounds plus an anticipated 3000 pounds,wonderful. approximately 1500 pounds per yr.wonderful.even beggers in lagos saves more than that in a yr.to add salt to injury,you still want to come back to disturb your parents for accomodation at age 23.if you stay there for another 20yrs you will barely save enough to pay for accomodation in ajegunle when you come back.by the way take that money and buy danfo you will need it when you come back.shakes my head,jumps fence and lands on my back.I need 10000 pounds to get up grin grin grin grin
Re: I am Planning On Coming Back To Naija, What Biz Can I Invest 10,000 Pounds On? by magragold(m): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2010
Rules to remember:
1. Don't give out your money to anyone
2. Have full control over your funds
3.See measurable appreciation in your fund of a minimum of 15% monthly
4. Visit my website, study it and revert to me!
Re: I am Planning On Coming Back To Naija, What Biz Can I Invest 10,000 Pounds On? by willichi(m): 6:14am On Feb 05, 2010
everyone with diffrent ideal.
Re: I am Planning On Coming Back To Naija, What Biz Can I Invest 10,000 Pounds On? by princeemm: 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2010
YOU CAN START IMPORTATION OF GOODS FROM ASIA COUNTRIES LIKE JAPAN,CHINA,HONG KONG,ETC.

YOU CAN HAVE ACCES TO CHINESE MANUFACTURERS AND FACTORIES RIGHT FROM YOUR OFFICE OR BEDROOM HERE IN NIGERIA WITHOUT TRAVELING TO CHINA,JAPAN OR ANY ASIA COUNTRY THROUGH ALIBABA.COM FREELY,

YOU CAN SOURCE FOR ANY PRODUCT OF YOUR CHOICE IN ANY ASIA COUNTRY FROM YOUR LIVING ROOM OR OFFICE IN NIGERIA FOR FREE AT ALIBABA.COM AND CHAT WITH ANY COMPANY FREELY AT INSTANT CHAT.

GO TO ALIBABA.COM, CALL US TO TEACH YOU ON HOW YOU CAN HAVE ACESS TO ANY FACTORIES RIGHT WITH YOUR LAPTOP OR DESKTOP FROM WHERE EVER YOU ARE IN NIGERIA. 08067300200 PRINCE

OR E MAIL US @ emmy35_2009@yahoo.com
Re: I am Planning On Coming Back To Naija, What Biz Can I Invest 10,000 Pounds On? by romc2800: 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2010
Guy, beware of the advice you be given, don't take any action unless you confirm it's workeability. May GOD will help you achieve your plan.
Re: I am Planning On Coming Back To Naija, What Biz Can I Invest 10,000 Pounds On? by Pittbaby(f): 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2010
so after 6 yrs in Uk,you managed to save 7000 pounds plus an anticipated 3000 pounds,wonderful. approximately 1500 pounds per yr.wonderful.even beggers in lagos saves more than that in a yr.to add salt to injury,you still want to come back to disturb your parents for accomodation at age 23.if you stay there for another 20yrs you will barely save enough to pay for accomodation in ajegunle when you come back.by the way take that money and buy danfo you will need it when you come back.shakes my head,jumps fence and lands on my back.I need 10000 pounds to get up

The guy is 23 which means he has only been an adult for 2 years , that he even has savings , is looking not to be a burden on his parents, and is looking to invest in Nigeria is to be commended. (obviously some of the six years was while he was in school) . If you have nothing good to say then don't say anything at all .

@ poster , arrive in Nigeria , do your NYSC (stay with your parents and dont waste money) and learn the system , then decide where you want to invest. starting a business should always start with a well thought out business plan , not sure you can do that remotely. On the other hand if there are any services or products you already have a knack for start working on a business plan for that.Some good suggestions in this thread , as well but you always have to understand the industry before spending a dime. had a friend recently move home to start a granite business he quit his job took a well paying Job in Naija and started working within a two year period to learn the industry and raise capital for his business. Its up and going now he has quit the naija job and is fully self employed now. Entrepreneurship sometimes requires baby steps.
Re: I am Planning On Coming Back To Naija, What Biz Can I Invest 10,000 Pounds On? by nana(f): 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2010
Godopinion:

so after 6 yrs in Uk,you managed to save 7000 pounds plus an anticipated 3000 pounds,wonderful. approximately 1500 pounds per yr.wonderful.even beggers in lagos saves more than that in a yr.to add salt to injury,you still want to come back to disturb your parents for accomodation at age 23.if you stay there for another 20yrs you will barely save enough to pay for accomodation in ajegunle when you come back.by the way take that money and buy danfo you will need it when you come back.shakes my head,jumps fence and lands on my back.I need 10000 pounds to get up grin grin grin grin
U are pathetic
Re: I am Planning On Coming Back To Naija, What Biz Can I Invest 10,000 Pounds On? by kolabayo(m): 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2010
with 10000pounds you can buy at least a 30tonne tipper, mack, man diesel or a daf. you are assured of 300k every month without you putting in any work, so long as your tipper is in good working coy ndition, you are good to go.
reply me on kolabayo@gmail.com, if you are interested.
you can always purchase in the uk, it would be cheaper, and once you bring it down we would convert it to a left and register it.
Re: I am Planning On Coming Back To Naija, What Biz Can I Invest 10,000 Pounds On? by fuke(m): 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2010
@ Poster.

Go and attend the law school before anything else. Your law degreeĀ  is not complete without it.

After that then talk of business. Anyway by the time you finish the law school your eyes will be
shining better. If you do not get the wig now, even if you think you do not need it immediately,
you will regret it later.

At 23 all the odds are on your side.

Good luck
Re: I am Planning On Coming Back To Naija, What Biz Can I Invest 10,000 Pounds On? by jahofa: 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2010
Guess i could introduce you to the oil and gas business.it quite lucrative and realy on the move if your introduced.contact @ jefyedem@yahoo.com.
Re: I am Planning On Coming Back To Naija, What Biz Can I Invest 10,000 Pounds On? by hugooh42(m): 11:34am On Feb 28, 2010
@Lucabrasi 'PLEASE did you mean canopy renting biz?because am confused about the tent you mentioned.Do people celebrate parties and weddings in tent now in Nigeria?
Re: I am Planning On Coming Back To Naija, What Biz Can I Invest 10,000 Pounds On? by formunt(m): 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2010
buy flat worth 9 million deposit 2.5m and get mortgage, and rent it out.
Re: I am Planning On Coming Back To Naija, What Biz Can I Invest 10,000 Pounds On? by xtayle(m): 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2010
BUY LAND FOR KEEPS UNTIL IT APPRECIATES. WITHIN A YEAR, THE PRICE WILL BE HIGHER THAN YOU BOUGHT IT. AND DONT BUY FROM OMO ONILE OK. BUY FROM A RELIABLE PROPERTY COMPANY. IF YOU HAVE CHALLENGES, CALL ME.

0702 709 9121, 0803 351 1538.

Re: I am Planning On Coming Back To Naija, What Biz Can I Invest 10,000 Pounds On? by josite: 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2010
get a 2br in a good location in surulere for 1.2m for 2yrs.furnish it wit about 800k.advertise it as shortlets for nigerians or expats needing a place for a week or two in lagos.charge 25k per day meaning 125k for 5days .network wit real estate agents so u always have a guest.u will have about 450k in a mointh from this if u work hard at it.

1 Like

Re: I am Planning On Coming Back To Naija, What Biz Can I Invest 10,000 Pounds On? by jhayluz: 11:26am On Mar 19, 2010
MY BRO,
MY NAME IS JIDE AND I AM IN ABUJA PRESENTLY, I HAV SEEN WHAT ADVICE PPL HAVE BEEN GIVING YOU BUT THE ONE I THINK IS OK IS THE LAPTOP AND PHONE BISS. ITS A GOOD ONE COS AM INTO THE SAME BISS. HERE ALSO AND THE FACT IS DAT U WILL ALWAYS SEE PPL TO BUY THEM COS NIGERIANS LOVE ANYTHING FLASSHY EVEN IF THEY HAVE PLENTY OF IT AT HOME. BUT ANOTHER THING I WILL ADVICE MY BRO IS ENTERTAINMENT, IF U REALLY WANT TO MAKE MONEY HERE IN NAIJA AND AT THE SAME TIME BE ENJOYIN WHAT U DO GO INTO ENTERTAINMENT.
AM AN UPCOMING ARTIST AND AM ALSO INTO VIDEO EDITING SO I KNW WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT. U CAN START BY OPENING A STUDIO IN A COOL PLACE FOR MUSIC PRODUCTION AND FILM PRODUCTION THEN U CREATE AWARENESS FOR URSELF AND BRING TOGETHER A COMMITED TEAM. U CAN MAIL ME ON JHADO4REAL@YAHOO.COM OR CALL +2347026795808 I CAN HELP U OUT ON DAT IF U R INTRESTED IN ENTERTAINMENT. SHALLOM BRO
Re: I am Planning On Coming Back To Naija, What Biz Can I Invest 10,000 Pounds On? by sanches: 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2010
Hello,
i have two very lucerative business u can invest in call me for details,
08064534151, 07026383234 e-mail sultanmcgfather@yahoo.com
Re: I am Planning On Coming Back To Naija, What Biz Can I Invest 10,000 Pounds On? by missfaith: 4:12am On Mar 21, 2010
Kind of agree with earlier comments about the disadvantage of the laptop/cell phone business. High cost to purchase the products, and I kind of think that market is very saturated. Have you ever thought about buying a flat/condo in the US and renting it? On avg you can get $1,000 per month. That's better than keeping the money in the bank.
Re: I am Planning On Coming Back To Naija, What Biz Can I Invest 10,000 Pounds On? by sheyiplay: 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2010
well, i think dats thoughtfull of u, instead of spending d moni on unnecessary things. cassava exporting is very lucrative in Nigeria. i have sm contacts on dat just dat i dont have the money to start it. think about dat. my email is seogbeide@yahoo.com. 2347o30094163. thks
Re: I am Planning On Coming Back To Naija, What Biz Can I Invest 10,000 Pounds On? by 4X4: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2013
ill give you a business idea that will tripple your money. i would have done it but i dont have the capital. no need to post your pnone number or email. reply if your still interested
Re: I am Planning On Coming Back To Naija, What Biz Can I Invest 10,000 Pounds On? by adetayoonas(m): 9:30am On Mar 10, 2013
Pls don't buy shares o. U will regret it o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suggest A Name For A New Toilet Roll Company. / What Does WTAX.PD Mean In Fidelity Bank Alert / SME Toolkit: Sample Business Plans And Articles on Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.