Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,858 members, 7,966,198 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 10:38 AM

First Tweet As President From Muhammadu Buhari's Twitter Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Tweet As President From Muhammadu Buhari's Twitter Account (1210 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / Presidency Denies Zahra Buhari's Twitter Account, Says It Has Been Compromised / Buhari's Twitter Condemnation Not Acceptable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Tweet As President From Muhammadu Buhari's Twitter Account by omanifrank(m): 11:28am On May 29, 2015
Re: First Tweet As President From Muhammadu Buhari's Twitter Account by Nobody: 11:30am On May 29, 2015
Okay sir! Please you can now go to work....

Congrat Mr President
Re: First Tweet As President From Muhammadu Buhari's Twitter Account by mannycrown: 11:31am On May 29, 2015
Finally, the d-day is today. Gen Muhammadu Buhari will be handed over the problem of Boko Haram and eratic power supply, not to mention our ceremonial largest economy in Africa with nothing to show for it in the life of the average Nigerian man on the street.
As you read, the el dorado is already overcharged with the presence of the high and mighty including John Kerry and Jacob Zuma to witness the historic handover. Historic because of the significant peaceful role the phone call President Goodluck Jonathan made to his opponent to concede defeat.
The clock will start ticking. The realities will start unfolding. The opposition will begin blackmailing. Columnists will start criticizing. Myopic Nigerians will start forgetting. Forgetting all the castles built in the atmosphere of campaign jargons. And as usual, die hard Nigerians will unconsciously start adjusting to the potential realities of a continuity of the (vicious) cycle.
Matter of factly, amidst my prayers for Nigeria and hope for a better Nigeria, my experiences so far, since May 29, 1999 to date has concretely beclouded my expectations (if any) of anything different from what has been recycling over the years. I lost my optimism after Obasanjo declared himself Minister of Petroleum and in recent times GEJ declared a state of emergency in the power sector and all ended the same way - No result!
All in all, I'd rather be surprised by the true democratic performance of the Buhari/Osinbanjo administration than have any expectations whatsoever from the duo.
God bless Nigeria!!!
Happy Democracy Day!
Congrats President Buhari!!
Thank you Dr Goodluck!!!

1 Like

Re: First Tweet As President From Muhammadu Buhari's Twitter Account by Niwdog(m): 11:32am On May 29, 2015
Congrats to you
ccoas president m.buhari
Re: First Tweet As President From Muhammadu Buhari's Twitter Account by Nobody: 11:32am On May 29, 2015
This proves that someone else is handling the account
Re: First Tweet As President From Muhammadu Buhari's Twitter Account by omanifrank(m): 11:39am On May 29, 2015
soe:
thats the new president official twitter handle
Re: First Tweet As President From Muhammadu Buhari's Twitter Account by austinvsb1(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2015
Sai Buhari!!!!! Welcome Sir!
Re: First Tweet As President From Muhammadu Buhari's Twitter Account by Nobody: 11:42am On May 29, 2015
soe:

How many things will he handle at once.
Re: First Tweet As President From Muhammadu Buhari's Twitter Account by Nobody: 11:42am On May 29, 2015
when was the swearing in?
Re: First Tweet As President From Muhammadu Buhari's Twitter Account by Oviwanu(m): 11:44am On May 29, 2015
na which hand e take type dis one o?
Re: First Tweet As President From Muhammadu Buhari's Twitter Account by sammieguze(m): 11:45am On May 29, 2015
The beginning of a new era.

Hopefully.... The change will be positive
Re: First Tweet As President From Muhammadu Buhari's Twitter Account by vivacious01: 11:49am On May 29, 2015
Fake account,you mean he is tweeting from Eagle Square? Big lie,everyone is too busy right now!
Re: First Tweet As President From Muhammadu Buhari's Twitter Account by supereagle(m): 11:51am On May 29, 2015
Oviwanu:
na which hand e take type dis one o?
Do not expect much from him , the rot on ground is enormous .
Re: First Tweet As President From Muhammadu Buhari's Twitter Account by Macelliot(m): 11:53am On May 29, 2015
Ok. Permit me to say God Bless President Okechukwu Buhari.
Re: First Tweet As President From Muhammadu Buhari's Twitter Account by BabaEleko(m): 11:54am On May 29, 2015
God bless Nigeria!
Re: First Tweet As President From Muhammadu Buhari's Twitter Account by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 29, 2015
Congratulations sir.
I wish you all you wished Goodluck and more!
Re: First Tweet As President From Muhammadu Buhari's Twitter Account by Goodnuel: 12:48pm On May 29, 2015
You can auction it on Ebay... Sir Alex Ferguson's last gum as a football manager was on Amazon lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Pictures of dilapiated Ogun State High Court / Fight In House Of Representatives (PHOTOS, VIDEO) / Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.