Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

Jobberman Professionally Written Cv-share Your Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobberman Professionally Written Cv-share Your Experience (9574 Views)

Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria - By Jobberman / Get a well written CV / What Job Seeker Needs To Learn From Jobberman Recent Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobberman Professionally Written Cv-share Your Experience by EdoBoy90(m): 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
first of all. Even though jobberman rewritten CV with pass or third class, will u get a call? This beat my imagination. They are just there to delude graduates. what is important is your professional experience. what can you offer to the company? just let your CV be neat and in order. Avoid past tense in your professional experience and personal pronoun "I" in your profile summary. To get a good CV is hard bcus we were not taught in school but in trial and error you will get one.

1 Like

Re: Jobberman Professionally Written Cv-share Your Experience by JobAirport: 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hi,

Contact us for a free CV review and we can help make changes free of charge.

Don't pay that sum of money and waste it.

We want to help you!

Re: Jobberman Professionally Written Cv-share Your Experience by Jonwesley(m): 4:23am On Jul 17, 2016
It's a direct waste of money. A simple way of extorting and milking an unemployed soul because he's desperately looking for a job. Rubbish and ish.
Re: Jobberman Professionally Written Cv-share Your Experience by DeoSleek: 6:14am On Jul 17, 2016
Benjom:

Good... What about Nigerian format?
😄
Re: Jobberman Professionally Written Cv-share Your Experience by ykolajide: 8:06am On Jul 17, 2016
Jobberman AGENT.....MY WATCH
kenlouis:
Stories of the heart...
Re: Jobberman Professionally Written Cv-share Your Experience by charles009(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2016
hey guys, enough of write my CV for me. you can do it yourself- behind the scenes you have to know your onions and most importantly have the uniqueness to outperform people. please go online, there are tons of free professional CVs samples that can get you loads of invites. I wrote mine myself and am getting at lest 2 interviews per week. yes 2 interviews

I never rehearsed any interview question and answers, it gets you more confused. I created my own way to answer them. come on guys, you have to be unconventional.

send me your CV I will help you write at zero cost, you just have to be patient.

(1) (2) (Reply)

N-Power: I Received A Congratulatory Message But Have Not Been Deployed / Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Young Engineers Program 2018 / Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.